my dealing with ghetto racist thugs on a bus

Blacks don't really do themselves any favors with their behavior on public transportation. Everybody seems to get that they're essentially spastic two-year-olds in grown humanoid bodies, but an up-close and personal reminder on your way to work really makes it sink in.

In New York I'd be sitting on the F train reading another boo-hoo write-up in the NYT about the terrible injustice of blacks living at the bottom of American society, only to look up and see live specimens in action. "Unemployment hurts African-Americans harder"... yeah, well, when you have every other black female on the bus acting like a she-gibbon on crack, what do you expect?

Blacks are a race of children, and it's not our job to raise them.

Your sullen form of racism is no less fucked up than Charlie the Basshole's sullen form of racism.

I'd have to agree with a lot of this advice - keep your cool - it's a bus ride. I've been in the same situation and it's scary as hell. I rode the bus for awhile - one of 3 or 4 white people on a bus load of blacks. I'm pretty much a chicken-shit sort of person and always sat up front on the side seat in order to feel safe on the bus. I didn't want to put myself on a seat where I might get a knife in my back. These women were hitting on him from the time they stepped on the bus until they stepped off the bus. There was also a white woman who usually sat next to me and she DID have a thing going on with the bus driver - and these women knew it. They did not take very kindly to this white "interloper" moving in on him. They scared the shit out of me one day when she was not on the bus and they started in on me. I quit riding the bus altogether. I figured that paying parking fees was cheaper than getting killed. I've pretty much always maintained that women are bitches - but black women? They are SCARY BITCHES.

I recently had Jury duty and had to go out into the "burbs" via public transportation. A group of white kids got on the bus. Loud, cursing, one of them carried a basketball, as he walked by me, he jerked the ball towards my face to see if he could make me duck. What a bunch of creeps. Nice to know it's not a race thing. It's a "parents" thing.

Blacks don't really do themselves any favors with their behavior on public transportation. Everybody seems to get that they're essentially spastic two-year-olds in grown humanoid bodies, but an up-close and personal reminder on your way to work really makes it sink in.

In New York I'd be sitting on the F train reading another boo-hoo write-up in the NYT about the terrible injustice of blacks living at the bottom of American society, only to look up and see live specimens in action. "Unemployment hurts African-Americans harder"... yeah, well, when you have every other black female on the bus acting like a she-gibbon on crack, what do you expect?

Blacks are a race of children, and it's not our job to raise them.

I've seen blacks misbehaving and I've seen whites misbehaving. You have to remind yourself that there is good and bad in everything.

I've stood up and fought, I'm no pushover.

After a few fights, I get all the respect I demand.

I don't know about other cultures all I know about are White and Black people and they are just alike when it comes to being disrespectful, rude, and downright onery. I ride public transportation and have witnessed instances when white people have been bullied and beaten up by black kids, I think it's terrible. I've also been on public transportation when the bus driver had to make people both White and Black get up out of their seats to let an elderly or disabled person sit down, they wouldn't have if another person hadn't said something to the bus driver. l've heard the bus driver tell people on the bus not to play their music loud so that others on the bus could hear it. Have you ever been on a bus when someone passed gas? or someone's body odor was so bad everyone had to open up the windows? I have. Riding public transit is not always pleasant and you have to put up with a lot sometimes, THAT'S LIFE!! I forgot to mention that in my city the transit company wants to raise the fares AGAIN...a person on the bus today was asking for people to sign a petition, only a few did and it's not going to make any difference anyway.

Last edited:
I was on a bus and this group of black people, 3 males and one female was being so loud, I couldnt even hear my head phones over them. They were at the back of the bus, and I was at the front. They were laughing, and cursing, so i asked them politely to please tone it down.

BIG MISTAKE: This ghetto girl, said its a public place we can do whatever we want, and shut up, i said i dont have to shut up, and you dont have to be rude about it.

Then they called me twinkie and white boy, and threatened me several times. I complained to my local mts, but other then that, this other girl who had no business getting involved got involved and i ended up calling her a bitch.

Now, I know this has nothing to do with their race, it has to do with their culture, cause many blacks were not born in the ghetto, and not all blacks who were born in the ghetto act like this, but I wish we had adult abortions for people like this (ghetto people, those who act without class and without mannors,)

your thoughts?

p.s.

what is wrong with people, sometimes I just hate them, and wish I was 6'6 250 instead of 5'8 250, if ya know what i mean.

You could always grow a beard and buy a t-shirt that says "I am a motherfucker."

I was on a bus and this group of black people, 3 males and one female was being so loud, I couldnt even hear my head phones over them. They were at the back of the bus, and I was at the front. They were laughing, and cursing, so i asked them politely to please tone it down.

BIG MISTAKE: This ghetto girl, said its a public place we can do whatever we want, and shut up, i said i dont have to shut up, and you dont have to be rude about it.

Then they called me twinkie and white boy, and threatened me several times. I complained to my local mts, but other then that, this other girl who had no business getting involved got involved and i ended up calling her a bitch.

Now, I know this has nothing to do with their race, it has to do with their culture, cause many blacks were not born in the ghetto, and not all blacks who were born in the ghetto act like this, but I wish we had adult abortions for people like this (ghetto people, those who act without class and without mannors,)

your thoughts?

p.s.

what is wrong with people, sometimes I just hate them, and wish I was 6'6 250 instead of 5'8 250, if ya know what i mean.

If they think you're scared they'll never have manners or respect, glad it didn't escalatie into something physical. If or when it ever does, split one of their faces open first and at least half of them will scatter.........:cool:

I don't know about other cultures all I know about are White and Black people and they are just alike when it comes to being disrespectful, rude, and downright onery. I ride public transportation and have witnessed instances when white people have been bullied and beaten up by black kids, I think it's terrible. I've also been on public transportation when the bus driver had to make people both White and Black get up out of their seats to let an elderly or disabled person sit down, they wouldn't have if another person hadn't said something to the bus driver. l've heard the bus driver tell people on the bus not to play their music loud so that others on the bus could hear it. Have you ever been on a bus when someone passed gas? or someone's body odor was so bad everyone had to open up the windows? I have. Riding public transit is not always pleasant and you have to put up with a lot sometimes, THAT'S LIFE!! I forgot to mention that in my city the transit company wants to raise the fares AGAIN...a person on the bus today was asking for people to sign a petition, only a few did and it's not going to make any difference anyway.

Okay, people should bathe, but you can't really blame a person for gas..it's not like they do it on purpose..

I do agree that people are not as polite as they used to be. Just this last weekend I was on an elevator when it stopped and before I could get off a man got on with his girlfriend/wife following him. I was 1/2 tempted to say "1) you wait until those on the elevator get off before getting on the elevator and 2) you let your wife/girlfriend on first, what don't you have a mom?"

so basically, as i suppected, were all a bunch of fuckers

:lol:

so basically, as i suppected, were all a bunch of fuckers

:lol:

Speak for yourself, Marty. :lol:

... wish I was 6'6 250 instead of 5'8 250, if ya know what i mean.

If you were you'd just be harrassed by other guys who are 6'6 250 who wanted to see who is tougher. I have a buddy that size who has to deal with that crap all the time.

My ex is 6'5" 250 and was on the Offensive Line (Offensive Guard) on a full ride scholarship in college. He's lost most of his hair by now, so he just shaves his head. He's big, bald and looks scary as hell. Unless you know him, you'd never know he's really just a big pacifist teddy bear of a guy.

He gets the same old shit from other big guys....testing him to see if he's as tough as he looks.

Of course, his size and scary looks come in handy when someone messes with one of our kids....they instantly back off when they're introduced to the kids' Dad! :D

your thoughts?

p.s.

All you have to do to understand their behavior is look at the low-lifes who raised the lil' pussies to be so rude.

Conceal and carry!....It should be legal in every state in the union. It would have solved that lil' fiasco forthwit. The threatening would have stopped immedialtely once a 357 was pointed at their ignorant mugs!

Last edited:

your thoughts?

p.s.

Ghetto Rule number 1. A white boy should never get into an argument with a Black female in the Ghetto. Just to much racial negative history, you will never win the argument.Please remember this rule.! And you could be jumped by her friends.
Never attempt to communicate with a black female.

And when you knock them out ?

I've been there and done that. I've got over 200 first cousins and 40 aunts and uncles.

Black folks can't fight.

your thoughts?

p.s.

you aints got to be no big ****** you just need the Atude..next time just sez hoe set yoursef down and shut da fuck up for I fuckin go Berni Goetz on yer nappy ass...(dem psyco nerdy white bois dat roll like dat freak da shit out da niggas)

Forum List

Back