My day in court

KitchenGuy34

Aug 27, 2020
I went to the Fayetteville court earlier today.

I got complemented, got a laugh, and got reprimanded and sentenced.
:p
I got complemented for buying a Tac-Pack, and my willingness to take on all comers in this little stretch of Fayetteville that is loaded with low class, stupid, violent people.

And for recruiting my friends from church armed to the teeth when the people who threatened me, threatened to bring in some numbers.
The judge got a laugh at the name of my group..
The Royal British North American Marine Corps...

Carrying the Browning BLR Lever action rifles, and carrying the British and Episcopal flags.

I got reprimanded because of how much this could have costed Fayetteville..
They said that my way of solving disputes is highly dangerous, provocative, abusive and aggressive.

I got sentenced to Anger Management..

The a)ssholes got 180 days in Jail and a 5,000 fine for Disorderly conduct, and terroristic threats.

Last edited:
  • Banned
original.img.jpg

These are what my troops were armed with.
:)

I went to the Fayetteville court earlier today.

I got complemented, got a laugh, and got reprimanded and sentenced.
:p
I got complemented for buying a Tac-Pack, and my willingness to take on all comers in this little stretch of Fayetteville that is loaded with low class, stupid, violent people.

And for recruiting my friends from church armed to the teeth when the people who threatened me, threatened to bring in some numbers.
The judge got a laugh at the name of my group..
The Royal British North American Marine Corps...

Carrying the Browning BLR Lever action rifles, and carrying the British and Episcopal flags.

I got reprimanded because of how much this could have costed Fayetteville..
They said that my way of solving disputes is highly dangerous, provocative, abusive and aggressive.

I got sentenced to Anger Management..

The a)ssholes got 180 days in Jail and a 5,000 fine for Disorderly conduct, and terroristic threats.

Think you'll make it thru Anger Management? Try watching the series on TV with Charlie Sheen.. He's a role model for ya !!! :biggrin: But maybe only 1/2 as crazy...

Forum List

Back