My daughter was murdered in Scotland - please sign the E-petition!

Guje

Rookie
Apr 7, 2010
Dear All.

December 4, 2005 my beloved daughter Annie from Sweden was found dead in Prestwick, Scotland. Ever since that day our family has tried to find out what happened to her, and due to the very strange circumstances that has come to light, we believe that Annie was the victim of a crime.

However the Strathclyde Police refuses to investigate Annie’s death as being the result of a crime. During this time we have also got to know of many other families treated in the same way by the Police. I now have handed in a petition to make a change for all of us.

This year a new unit has been created by Crown Office to look into current and future sudden and unexplained deaths. I therefore in my petition ask that the new unit shall also investigate past cases like my daughter’s and other’s.

Therefore to help all our families to get the answers about our loved ones, please sign the petition "Investigation of deaths in suspicious circumstances"! Please visit The Scottish Parliament web-site "Public Petitions Committee: e-Petitions", or use the direct link at our website for Annie; annierockstar

Thank you for your compassion and help! Guje Borgesson, Annie’s mother.

The photo is of Annie in Scotland.

Attachments

• $AnnieScotland.jpg
    $AnnieScotland.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 165
I'm sorry for your loss. I suspect the reason for the cover up is to keep the crime rate low.

I am sorry for your loss, but you must know that the US citizen has zero influence on the country of Scotland. Their flag flies in Libyia.

Call me cautious but this post causes my scam-o-meter klaxon to sound.

Looks genuine. There are press reports about it on the web.

Hadn't seen the reports but I am all too aware there are those who use these incidents to scam others. Stuff like this on the web raises my suspicion level to high alert unless it comes from a verifiable, known source.

Dear All.

December 4, 2005 my beloved daughter Annie from Sweden was found dead in Prestwick, Scotland. Ever since that day our family has tried to find out what happened to her, and due to the very strange circumstances that has come to light, we believe that Annie was the victim of a crime.

However the Strathclyde Police refuses to investigate Annie’s death as being the result of a crime. During this time we have also got to know of many other families treated in the same way by the Police. I now have handed in a petition to make a change for all of us.

This year a new unit has been created by Crown Office to look into current and future sudden and unexplained deaths. I therefore in my petition ask that the new unit shall also investigate past cases like my daughter’s and other’s.

Therefore to help all our families to get the answers about our loved ones, please sign the petition "Investigation of deaths in suspicious circumstances"! Please visit The Scottish Parliament web-site "Public Petitions Committee: e-Petitions", or use the direct link at our website for Annie; annierockstar

How's the weather over there in Lagos?

Dear All.

http://http://epetitions.scottish.parliament.uk/view_petition.asp?PetitionID=373

Above is a link to your petition. You'll get more signatures if you include a direct link, and people don't have to search. I'll sign it for you. I'm so sorry about your lovely daughter. I have kids, and can't even imagine your pain. I hope you find justice, and some small comfort in that.

I agree.

Joined to make one post, and no follow up? I'm sniffin' a scam.

Anyone know how the software treats newbies who try to post a link? Does the link just "disappear" in their final post? Meaning they had one, but it never made it to the final product?

I agree.

Anyone know how the software treats newbies who try to post a link? Does the link just "disappear" in their final post? Meaning they had one, but it never made it to the final product?

It wasn't that long ago, and I think I couldn't post links at first. Meanwhile, I looked up the petition on the Scottish Parliament website, and (OMG!) it is a petition in consideration by the Scottish Parliament.

I do understand the suspicion. But, maybe, just maybe, one should have a look see before accusing a grieving mother of being a scam artist.She didn't direct you all to a pay-pal account to donate to the cause, but to a government website to sign a petition supporting legislation that would, maybe, sometimes, spare other parents, or husbands, or wives, brothers, etc... the frustration she went through (on top of the grief) in getting some measure of justice for their own.

Have a heart. Thanks to Cali, Toro, Willow, and Terri for showing some care.

I agree.

It wasn't that long ago, and I think I couldn't post links at first. Meanwhile, I looked up the petition on the Scottish Parliament website, and (OMG!) it is a petition in consideration by the Scottish Parliament.

I do understand the suspicion. But, maybe, just maybe, one should have a look see before accusing a grieving mother of being a scam artist.She didn't direct you all to a pay-pal account to donate to the cause, but to a government website to sign a petition supporting legislation that would, maybe, sometimes, spare other parents, or husbands, or wives, brothers, etc... the frustration she went through (on top of the grief) in getting some measure of justice for their own.

It wasn't an accusation it was a this doesn't look right statement on my part. Learn to read before making your own accusations.

I agree.

It wasn't an accusation it was a this doesn't look right statement on my part. Learn to read before making your own accusations.

Okay. You mentioned that your "scam-o-meter" was clanging, and radioman agreed that he smelled a scam. No accusation there at all. got it. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back