My daughter is a Troofer.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Unbelievable, someone sold her a whole bill of goods. People like EOTS and Terrel need to be arrested by FEMA and carted off like they keep claiming will happen, LOL.

By the way Terrel? When will N1H1 mutate? When will FEMA activate their death camps? When will the Martial law be declared? We are all living on BORROWED time.

:lol:

You know what they say, "What you hate most, will end up being apart of your family in some way." :lol:

Unbelievable, someone sold her a whole bill of goods. People like EOTS and Terrel need to be arrested by FEMA and carted off like they keep claiming will happen, LOL.

By the way Terrel? When will N1H1 mutate? When will FEMA activate their death camps? When will the Martial law be declared? We are all living on BORROWED time.

It is mutating soon.:eusa_shhh:

Crap, I forgot to sign in as Terrel.:redface:

You remember the joke. Good for you. Thought you were upset when I pulled it on you. As I recall you neg repped me.

ya yuk it up and go feed the kids Mercury its mmmm mmmm good

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8So_XX6gh8]YouTube - Nearly 1 million H1N1 vaccines have been recalled[/ame]

Last edited:

It never ceases to amaze me what a total dumb ass you are. The rules about not denegrading a posters family members are there for a reason moron. The exception to those safegards are when the idiot poster brings his family member into the argument and on to the thread.

I'm not here to snipe at your stupid daughter.... she has enough problems having you as a blood relative.

You remember the joke. Good for you. Thought you were upset when I pulled it on you. As I recall you neg repped me.

Not for that. ;)

Huggy, are you high?

Don't feel bad, RGS....I had to slap down my boy when he started on a rant about 9/11 and some other crazy stuff. I marched him over to the computer and set him straight.

Which has WHAT to do with Terrel's claim it would mutate into a killer and wipe out 90 percent of the world's population LAST year? In fact he claimed that the vaccine was being used to GIVE people the lethal virus. That anyone that took it would then be more easily attacked by the mutated strain and die.
Before the 2009 new year, Bush will declare martial law. Just you wait.

It never ceases to amaze me what a total dumb ass you are. The rules about not denegrading a posters family members are there for a reason moron. The exception to those safegards are when the idiot poster brings his family member into the argument and on to the thread.

I'm not here to snipe at your stupid daughter.... she has enough problems having you as a blood relative.

RETARD ALERT. Go ahead troofer, provide an example of ME denigrating someone else's family member. Ohh and since you think Troofers know the truth, how exactly did I denigrate my daughter? I should report your ass for a personal attack.

Huggy, are you high?

Don't feel bad, RGS....I had to slap down my boy when he started on a rant about 9/11 and some other crazy stuff. I marched him over to the computer and set him straight.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Your in big trouble when he grows up.

Which has WHAT to do with Terrel's claim it would mutate into a killer and wipe out 90 percent of the world's population LAST year? In fact he claimed that the vaccine was being used to GIVE people the lethal virus. That anyone that took it would then be more easily attacked by the mutated strain and die.

there is evidence it is capable of mutating and having effects worse than the virus...dont forget they also told you it was Mercury free and effective

Any plans to disown her like Mr.Fitnah would?

You're a serious grump but I doubt you would do something like that. Underneath the crusty and cranky exterior is a good guy just waiting to come out of the closet.

there is evidence it is capable of mutating and having effects worse than the virus...dont forget they also told you it was Mercury free and effective

And yet NOTHING has happened and MILLIONS have been vaccinated. Go figure.

Forum List

Back