My Coworker Tested Positive for COVID-19

Chloroquine is NOT APPROVED for Coronavirus. Don't spread that shit. People have already died from that mythology.

They died from taking fish tank cleaner, cloroquine phosphate is tank cleaner, hydroxycloroquine is the malaria drug. The malaria drug IS AND HAS been tested and used for malaria. It does not and never has killed people in itself. Pay attention skippy, stop spreading false info. Not approved for Covid? How is it going to get approved if not tried, it's safe. Gonna try it on rats with covid or something? They did.

Worth noting: The malaria drug comes in tablet form, but the type the couple used was a toxic substance — not medication.

They ingested chloroquine phosphate, an additive commonly used at aquariums to clean fish tan.

That is NOT the same as what Trump suggested, the malaria drug is hydroxychloroquine NOT cloroquine phosphate.

Chloroquine is NOT APPROVED for Coronavirus. Don't spread that shit. People have already died from that mythology.

They died from taking fish tank cleaner, cloroquine phosphate is tank cleaner, hydroxycloroquine is the malaria drug. The malaria drug IS ANF HAS been tested and sued for maliaria. Pay attention skippy, stop spreading false info.

Worth noting: The malaria drug comes in tablet form, but the type the couple used was a toxic substance — not medication.

They ingested chloroquine phosphate, an additive commonly used at aquariums to clean fish tan.

That is NOT the same as what Trump suggested, the malaria drug is hydroxychloroquine NOT cloroquine phosphate.

Learn to read. Here let's separate what you didn't and make it real big:

Chloroquine is NOT APPROVED for Coronavirus.

Want to essplain to the class how that means "for malaria"?

Update:

It's been one week since she has been out sick from work. As of today there is no change in her condition, she is bed ridden and quarantined from others in her house.. Until recently she hadn't been posting on social media and did so late last night because it was her birthday and also just wanting to let people know she was still alive.

I can only imagine how difficult this would be in a Manhattan apartment that may only be 500 sq. ft with multiple residents.

This board still caters to the dredges of society now willing to expend the elderly because they are cowards I see. No thanks. At some point the liberals and others on this board should consider if your participation here is actually helpful or is just gasoline used to propel their dumpster fire party.

Soon you'll be getting the court order to stop stalking her.....surprising since I always assumed your were queer.

You sure seem to think about that a lot...

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
If your coworker isn't an octogenarian with at least five chronic diseases nothing happens.
Keep calm, Covid-19 is a fake

I so wish people like you would stop spreading false information.

There is a 12 year old girl in Georgia right now fighting for her life because of the virus. She had no preexisting conditions. She was a normal healthy 12 year old child. Now, she's fighting for her life. She will lose up to 30% of her lung capacity permanently if she lives.

People like you who spread such false information will end up getting innocent people killed needlessly.

Stop spreading false information.

Dude, 1 person out of 7.8 billion people is not "a disease that kills kids."

I never said it was a disease that kills kids. Stop lying.

Those who do survive the virus can lose up to 30% of their lung capacity permanently.

I gave you just ONE example. Here's more:

And how does it get approved if not tested on people with covid. It's safe, malaria treatment proves that. They are now injecting people with a covid antivirus, started 14 days ago, it wasn't approved either but they are trying it. Better than aquarium cleaner like your lib buddys took.

Explain, not essplain.

I think this will be my last post for awhile, actually this morning I didn't plan on making this one.

Last week a co-worker of mine posted on facebook that she wasn't feeling well. On Friday, with persistent symptoms she went to her doctor. They tested her for the flue which came back negative. Her Doctor only had 5 Coronavirus tests available and they decided to use one on her. She said she wasn't supposed to hear back until early this week. On Sunday she got the call that she tested positive.

She does not need to be admitted to the hospital, she is now quarantined at home and not feeling well at all, weak, body aches, head ache and a fever, she's bed ridden at the moment however in good spirits. Tracing back they think it was her son who recently came back home from college and was asymptomatic however his friend back at school had a cough. She just celebrated her 50th birthday and is as far as I can tell in very good health.

For me I haven;t seen her in person since around January. Actually the last conversation I had with her was through IM where we had kind of a heated debate about the subject as she though this was over-hyped and kind of annoyed by the whole thing. She recently had a birthday party and complained with all the last minute cancellations. My take was she thought this more or less to be an old persons disease and they should just be more careful for awhile. She wasn't careful.

I hope all of you take care and I do mean ALL of you. Believe it or not we are in this together and us getting through this very much depends on the actions of our friends, neighbors and strangers. Whether you think this is a Chinese Communist plot to destroy Capitalism or you believe Donald Trump personally spoon fed each American COVID19 in the middle of the night it doesn't matter at the moment, we should have on our minds the solitary (literally) goal of getting the hell through this disaster with as many of us as possible surviving on the other side.

Has her son been tested? Seems like that would be the next step.

Stay strong and be well, all of you.

No. Since he is asymptomatic they will not test him. However since he's home he is now isolating.

Makes a lot of sense, right?

In a Rumpian sense I guess. Would be useful to know whether or not he's carrying. I'm presuming the test can show that without symptoms.

Yep, test works whether you have symptoms or not.

Despite the flaming here, if you find the wherewithal to update us here on what develops with your co-worker, it would be received with gratitude for the perspective. Good luck.

Update:

It's been one week since she has been out sick from work. As of today there is no change in her condition, she is bed ridden and quarantined from others in her house.. Until recently she hadn't been posting on social media and did so late last night because it was her birthday and also just wanting to let people know she was still alive.

I can only imagine how difficult this would be in a Manhattan apartment that may only be 500 sq. ft with multiple residents.

This board still caters to the dredges of society now willing to expend the elderly because they are cowards I see. No thanks. At some point the liberals and others on this board should consider if your participation here is actually helpful or is just gasoline used to propel their dumpster fire party.
Do you know if she is getting any anti-malaria treatment or anything that is mitigating the symptoms?

Seems she will be fine as will most people -- your story has convinced me even more that we need to open this economy back up....its basically a flu.....economies don't shut down over a flu

No, another dude in Arizona tried that and killed himself.

They have not (and should of) tested her son so that they could track back the disease, however still short on tests.

Seems to you she will be fine? Hopefully, probably but I haven't supplied any information that demonstrates she is or will be OK. I've heard many people get drastically worse int he second week.

There are a ton of unknowns still, such as where it's spreading to, we are still playing catch up. We know that Florida, Louisiana, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Mississippi and others are now catching the heat.

The USA currently has had the most cases diagnosed (with our record of shitty testing to boot), most open cases and diagnosing daily more than any other country. its increasing everywhere, decreasing nowhere. Hospitals are being overrun and I've heard that 40% of people who end up in the hospital now are relatively young.

I have seen very few positive signs this is going away and if you want to completely destroy our economy then go ahead and open it up and watch that come crashing back down again. We CANNOT overload our hospitals now.

I think this will be my last post for awhile, actually this morning I didn't plan on making this one.

Last week a co-worker of mine posted on facebook that she wasn't feeling well. On Friday, with persistent symptoms she went to her doctor. They tested her for the flue which came back negative. Her Doctor only had 5 Coronavirus tests available and they decided to use one on her. She said she wasn't supposed to hear back until early this week. On Sunday she got the call that she tested positive.

She does not need to be admitted to the hospital, she is now quarantined at home and not feeling well at all, weak, body aches, head ache and a fever, she's bed ridden at the moment however in good spirits. Tracing back they think it was her son who recently came back home from college and was asymptomatic however his friend back at school had a cough. She just celebrated her 50th birthday and is as far as I can tell in very good health.

For me I haven;t seen her in person since around January. Actually the last conversation I had with her was through IM where we had kind of a heated debate about the subject as she though this was over-hyped and kind of annoyed by the whole thing. She recently had a birthday party and complained with all the last minute cancellations. My take was she thought this more or less to be an old persons disease and they should just be more careful for awhile. She wasn't careful.

I hope all of you take care and I do mean ALL of you. Believe it or not we are in this together and us getting through this very much depends on the actions of our friends, neighbors and strangers. Whether you think this is a Chinese Communist plot to destroy Capitalism or you believe Donald Trump personally spoon fed each American COVID19 in the middle of the night it doesn't matter at the moment, we should have on our minds the solitary (literally) goal of getting the hell through this disaster with as many of us as possible surviving on the other side.

No. Since he is asymptomatic they will not test him. However since he's home he is now isolating.

In a Rumpian sense I guess. Would be useful to know whether or not he's carrying. I'm presuming the test can show that without symptoms.

Despite the flaming here, if you find the wherewithal to update us here on what develops with your co-worker, it would be received with gratitude for the perspective. Good luck.

Update:

Sorry to hear about this person getting the flu. I've seen people sick with the flu year after year, and have even had the flu myself a couple years ago. Nobody deserves to go through this. The flu sucks.

Thanks for lying about my friends illness. Means a lot.

can't make it up. asymptomatic. what a word for this virus. got to make this as serious as shit, so roll out the word asymptomatic. yep healthy people infecting their neighbors, shame on you healthy fkers.

It is what it is.

Update:

Sorry to hear about this person getting the flu. I've seen people sick with the flu year after year, and have even had the flu myself a couple years ago. Nobody deserves to go through this. The flu sucks.

Where's the lie?

And how does it get approved if not tested on people with covid. It's safe, malaria treatment proves that. They are now injecting people with a covid antivirus, started 14 days ago, it wasn't approved either but they are trying it. Better than aquarium cleaner like your lib buddys took.

Explain, not essplain.

There are severe side effects with some of these malaria fighting drugs and they need to go through a proper approval process that will include human testing. Last thing you want is some asshole killing himself with fish tank cleaner.

Update:

Where's the lie?

She didn't get the flu. She had that late last year and didn't even take a day off work.

Sounds like BS to me.

Greg

Sounds like BS to me.

Greg

You're right, nobody has COVID-19.

Hope your co worker makes a full recovery and you or anyone else at your work place does not come down with it.

I am so sorry that your co worker has the virus. I hope she gets through this ok with no loss of lung capacity. I'm glad you have not been exposed to it.

I don't know anyone who has it or had it. However one of my best friends works with disabled children in the public schools here. She's been under quarantine since last week. She's fine so far. She has another week to go. We are all praying she stays that way.

I want to say how much disgust I have for all those people who rated your post with laughter. I can't imagine what kind of person who would do that. They must be very seriously sick people.

There is NOTHING funny about ANY of this.

Thanks Dana, appreciate it.

I hope your best friend gets out of quarantine free and clear.

I was surprised when I found out she got COVID-19, I mean I shouldn't be and there is a good chance she won't be the last person I will know who gets it. I think we'll all know someone eventually.

As far as people laughing at the post, what can you do? Is it really surprising? I said in the OP that I wasn't going to post in this board for awhile, well blew that but at least just keeping it to this thread. It just seems pointless right now.

Hope your co worker makes a full recovery and you or anyone else at your work place does not come down with it.

Thank you, same to you.

Explain, not essplain.

You clearly know zero about medicine. You don't ass-ume something is good for X because it's approved for Y. Doesn't work that way, never did, never will.

New Topics

Forum List

Back