My COVID Story

CHECKING IN:

Greetings all beloved (and missed) board members....I am alive and doing better.

(ATTEMPTED) Short Recap
- Hospitalized with COVID Double Pneumonia
- Dodged the Respirator
- Had a mini-stroke
- Resulting MS flare-up causing large new lesion on my brain
--Aggresdive treatments withsteroids and new 'miracle drug'
- Diagnosed as 'Long Haul' COVID
- Lung treatments daily
-- Pneumonia and inflamation finally gone; COVID lung scarring still there (may be a 'souvenir' I get to keep
- Weekly rehab

Getting stronger, better, and missed you guys. Will be on and off as much as I can...

...and by the looks of the news I need to be. I go away for 2-3 months and everything goes to hell in a hand basket... :p

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers...this has been a long, hard road but there is definitely light at the end of the proverbial tunnel, growing bigger and brighter...

God is good!
Coming to this party late, I'm happy you are putting your ordeal behind you. It simply is not true that this virus is no worse than a bad flu, but it is true that some, vaxxed or unvaxxed, sail through it quickly and with no noticeable issues and some get dangerously ill, many suffering irreversible damage to lungs or other organs. Reading over the experience you have described, I think it likely that the vax did save your life though the negligence of a bad doctor no doubt made it much worse than it had to be.

I've lost three family members and two close friends to this virus. None were vaxxed except for my sister who was already dying from congenital heart failure. I am sure COVID hastened her death but was not the total cause of it. The others had all been in good health though and there were no known underlying conditions that contributed to their deaths. Some others who have survived it report no lasting effects, but others had side effects for months, especially among the unvaxxed. Two nephews report they still aren't 'right' after well over a year.

I am by no means an anti-vaxxer--I am fully vaxxed and boosted and recommend it to others so long as they are fully advised of the rare but real risks. I know a lot of people and know of nobody who has been harmed by the vaccine. Admittedly some of the short lived side effects are unpleasant for some including me. I also am anti-mandate and respect those who choose not to get it--their bodies, their choice. It is obvious that the vaccine does not prevent everybody from getting the disease or even from dying from it, but I believe the data is very strong now that it does protect most, at the very least protects the vast majority from getting dangerously ill from it.

At any rate I am sorry you probably had to endure much more than necessary, but glad you are recovering from your ordeal easyt75.

Last edited:
Coming to this party late, I'm happy you are putting your ordeal behind you. It simply is not true that this virus is no worse than a bad flu, but it is true that some, vaxxed or unvaxxed, sail through it quickly and with no noticeable issues and some get dangerously ill. Reading over the experience you have described, I think it likely that the vax did save your life though the negligence of a bad doctor no doubt made it much worse than it had to be.

I've lost three family members and two close friends to this virus. None were vaxxed except for my sister who was already dying from congenital heart failure. I am sure COVID hastened her death but was not the total cause of it. The others had all been in good health though and there were no known underlying conditions that contributed to their deaths. Some others who have survived it report no lasting effects, but others had side effects for months, especially among the unvaxxed. Two nephews report they still aren't 'right' after well over a year.

I am by no means an anti-vaxxer--I am fully vaxxed and boosted and recommend it to others so long as they are fully advised of the rare but real risks. I know a lot of people and know of nobody who has been harmed by the vaccine. Admittedly some of the short lived side effects are unpleasant for some including me. I also am anti-mandate and respect those who choose not to get it--their bodies, their choice. It is obvious that the vaccine does not prevent everybody from getting the disease or even from dying from it, but I believe the data is very strong now that it does protect the vast majority from getting dangerously ill from it.

At any rate I am sorry you probably had to endure much more than necessary, but glad you are recovering from your ordeal easyt75.
Oh I agree the Vax probably saved my life. The truth is the Vax was NEVER supposed to prevent everyone from getting COVID but instead lessen the severity of it if you caught it.

If what I went through was a lessened version of COVID I would have gone through had I not been vaxed then I know I would have died without it.

The problem is the President and his Press Secretary telling people vaccinated people can not get COVID....

People aren't stupid, but Democrats / this president treats them like they all are. They have ZERO credibility now and about the lowest approval rating in US history, partly for all the insane, easily disproven lies they constantly tell.

We witness Pelosi get vaccinate, watched her demonize people for not getting vaccinated, declare vaccinated people can't get it, and now she is COVID Positive after attending a small group to include the President.

Just be honest about it is all I am saying.

My immune system was already compromised, so I had a talk with my doctors to see if getting the vaccine - getting it, I believe, is a persinal choice that should be made after consulting with your doctors, not one mandated by politicians who are made up of a majority of lawyers.

It was pretty much a no-brainer for me and I was vaccinated last June/July. I recommend everyone with an auto-immune disease consult with their doctor and get vaccinated.

What sunk me in late December was rhe fact that the 5 other adults living in my house (kids and their spouses) Due to COVID a came down with COVID. There is only do much quarantining from that situation you can do....and eventually >BAM<, I caught it...hard / bad.

So, again, I'm not totally knocking vaccines. I am knocking the horrific job this administration and lib mayors/ governors all over the country have done by lying, ridiculous and intentionally punishing mandates that have destroyed lives, businesses, etc...

And sincere thanks for the kind d words regarding my ordeal / recovery. Stay healthy ND take care. God bless.

Oh I agree the Vax probably saved my life. The truth is the Vax was NEVER supposed to prevent everyone from getting COVID but instead lessen the severity of it if you caught it.

If what I went through was a lessened version of COVID I would have gone through had I not been vaxed then I know I would have died without it.

The problem is the President and his Press Secretary telling people vaccinated people can not get COVID....

People aren't stupid, but Democrats / this president treats them like they all are. They have ZERO credibility now and about the lowest approval rating in US history, partly for all the insane, easily disproven lies they constantly tell.

We witness Pelosi get vaccinate, watched her demonize people for not getting vaccinated, declare vaccinated people can't get it, and now she is COVID Positive after attending a small group to include the President.

My immune system was already compromised, so I had a talk with my doctors to see if getting the vaccine - getting it, I believe, is a persinal choice that should be made after consulting with your doctors, not one mandated by politicians who are made up of a majority of lawyers.

It was pretty much a no-brainer for me and I was vaccinated last June/July. I recommend everyone with an auto-immune disease consult with their doctor and get vaccinated.

What sunk me in late December was rhe fact that the 5 other adults living in my house (kids and their spouses) Due to COVID a came down with COVID. There is only do much quarantining from that situation you can do....and eventually >BAM<, I caught it...hard / bad.

So, again, I'm not totally knocking vaccines. I am knocking the horrific job this administration and lib mayors/ governors all over the country have done by lying, ridiculous and intentionally punishing mandates that have destroyed lives, businesses, etc...

And sincere thanks for the kind d words regarding my ordeal / recovery. Stay healthy ND take care. God bless.
We are definitely on the same page. There is so much misinformation out there from all sides, but it is particularly damaging when those in power can mandate harmful 'solutions' that aren't solutions at all and do far more harm than good. Those at the very beginning can be forgiven because we had so little idea of what we were dealing with at the time. But after we could see the consequences and how little those preventative measures did to slow the spread or lessen severity, and they kept double downing on them, all that is pretty much unforgivable.

And you be well and happy too. :)

CHECKING IN:

Greetings all beloved (and missed) board members....I am alive and doing better.

(ATTEMPTED) Short Recap
- Dodged the Respirator
- Had a mini-stroke
- Lung treatments daily
-- Pneumonia and inflamation finally gone; COVID lung scarring still there (may be a 'souvenir' I get to keep
- Weekly rehab

Getting stronger, better, and missed you guys. Will be on and off as much as I can...

...and by the looks of the news I need to be. I go away for 2-3 months and everything goes to hell in a hand basket... :p

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers...this has been a long, hard road but there is definitely light at the end of the proverbial tunnel, growing bigger and brighter...

God is good!
Oh, thank God!

It's about time you got back here, silly one! So glad you've survived your hell of a deal!!!

You've had me worried to death for months!

So glad we can get back to normal and we can start spewing crap at each other again!

Looks like you've had dozens of posts already the past few hours....buckle up! Here we go knucklehead!

Welcome Back!

Care

God is good!

Be well my cyberphriend...

Easy like Sunday morning...

1651008698972.png

You and the Biden regime and their media need to stop telling the lie that vaccinated people can't get or spread Covid. That lie has killed many, many thousands of people.

When did I say that? 🤷‍♂️

Also, if people got vaccinated and they still died from the virus, then they likely would have died from the virus either way, lie or not. It's not like there's an alternative for those particular people to say that they would have been saved if they had done something else. Do you not see the obvious logical fallacy there? This is the problem with basing your entire opinion on just a whacked out cultist ideology instead of thinking rationally and independently.

Stop revising history please. The jabs were advertised and authorized to prevent infection. Just like all liberal “science”, when that was obviously not supported any longer by the facts, they just changed the goal posts and definitions.

So glad to hear you are still with us, but what a hell of a journey, it sounds horrific for you…:smiliehug:

CHECKING IN:

(ATTEMPTED) Short Recap
- Dodged the Respirator
- Had a mini-stroke
- Lung treatments daily
- Weekly rehab

God is good!
Amen! Good to hear from you!

I am extremely happy to hear you and your son are better now - God bless

I was so weak, so sick, and so frustrated and being sent home with no meds I almost didn't go to tge urgent Care, doubting they would do anything, either. My daughter wouldn't let me quit, though. I credit her with my getting better.

Continue to grow in strength and get better!
Wife and I, had the original in Dec 2020/Jan 2021. I was not badly affected but she had the same symptoms as you and was treated the same way--no meds, drink pedialyte and ensure. She survived. Fast forward to Jan 2022, we got Omicron, minor cold symptoms and recovered in short order. We've had no vaxxes. Glad to hear you defeated it--maybe a malpractice suit is in order against the moron that wouldn't treat you.

it's just a common flu, and a hoax, remember?

It is a hoax.
What he got was pneumonia from an immune system over reaction.
Its call the "Cytokine Storm".
The covid infection triggered it, but had nothing at all to do with it.
And the treatment is immuno-suppressants, of which quinine is one.

Wife and I, had the original in Dec 2020/Jan 2021. I was not badly affected but she had the same symptoms as you and was treated the same way--no meds, drink pedialyte and ensure. She survived. Fast forward to Jan 2022, we got Omicron, minor cold symptoms and recovered in short order. We've had no vaxxes. Glad to hear you defeated it--maybe a malpractice suit is in order against the moron that wouldn't treat you.

There is no treatment for a virus.
The treatment he finally got was for the pneumonia, not covid.

No, the vax does nothing.
All it does is train the ribosomes in your own cells, to start growing spike proteins.
That can not possibly in any way prevent or reduce any covid infection.
Your immune system can not start attacking spike proteins, because the whole point of spike proteins is they are the means by which your exosomes request access to be let into your cells, by your ACE2 receptors on each cell.
So if your immune system could be trained to attack spike proteins, you would die.
Your immune system would then attack your own exosomes and cells could no longer communicate.

When did I say that? 🤷‍♂️

Also, if people got vaccinated and they still died from the virus, then they likely would have died from the virus either way, lie or not. It's not like there's an alternative for those particular people to say that they would have been saved if they had done something else. Do you not see the obvious logical fallacy there? This is the problem with basing your entire opinion on just a whacked out cultist ideology instead of thinking rationally and independently.

Wrong.
Since the vax starts your own cells to start growing spike proteins, then your immune system will start to attack your own cells. Which can be identical to the cytokine storm that the covid virus causes.
All depends on where the vax instructions to grow spike proteins ends up?
If it ends up in your heart, it swells up and you die.
If it ends up in capillaries in the extremities, they have to be amputated.
It if ends up in your brain, you die.
If it ends up in your lungs, you end up on a ventilator, just like if you had a bad case of covid.

Wrong.
Since the vax starts your own cells to start growing spike proteins, then your immune system will start to attack your own cells. Which can be identical to the cytokine storm that the covid virus causes.
All depends on where the vax instructions to grow spike proteins ends up?
If it ends up in your heart, it swells up and you die.
If it ends up in capillaries in the extremities, they have to be amputated.
It if ends up in your brain, you die.
If it ends up in your lungs, you end up on a ventilator, just like if you had a bad case of covid.

They won't be able to hide this for much longer.

The only thing I really fear is what they will do to cover for it THIS time. Because it's such a pervasive and egregious "error" all they can do is make a bigger one to cover for it.

I really think different folks have different immune systems and some should not receive these vaccinations.

Forum List

Back