My concession, I'm out - Good luck, you'll need it

Clear Evidence of Fraudulent Ballot Dumping

https://www.usmessageboard.com/attachments/voting-counts-jpeg.411113/
1604534714063.png

Man of my word, I said I was out should Trump lose.

I'm out early. Unlike Trump I don't have to fight what has occurred this election. The Dems. probably won POTUS, they did so under COVID. Another exploitation on their watch, they circumvented the system yet again, just as they have since the Obama admin. So we're fucked now, oh shit. I can't believe my State of Nevada decides this election. Fuck Californians, you fucked us all.

Congratulations, you replaced the greatest POTUS in history with the Devil, skank-Harris, who operates and was appointed by deep state communists. China wins. Welcome to communism. Welcome to another great hit on the middle class, perhaps the biggest yet. I'll say it again, read 45 Declarations of Communist Takeover, apply some honesty.

To PROGS, you lead by emotions, purely irrational and demonstrate little or no level of honesty. You especially lack gut check self-honesty, and intellectual honesty. I won't miss any of the PROG posters here, you couldn't rationalize or articulate your way out of a wet-paper box. Remember this fuckers, you're operated by remote via 24/7 misinformation that dictates you and how our govt. is held accountable. Surely you recognize I've kicked your collective asses for years. You and those you support make it easy. Trump made it easy as well, so accomplished. Soon we're programmed via "virus preventions", it's going to be so fun. See my signature, that's you and those you support.

To conservatives, I'll miss a few of you for sure. Keep up the fight CONSERVATIVES, you're straight-up better people. Much wiser, more articulate, independent critical thought will do that. So will a clear conscious. Less the asshole who hates Jews anyway, don't know or care to know the user ID. My grand-parents were Jewish, bet your ass they were better people than you.

To blacks. Continue wising up to the Dems who exploit you. The party of slavery only changed tactics, now they use you to destroy yourselves from within.
Why the drama?

If you want to go, just go

Trumptoids thrive on drama....from their Drama-Queen-in-Chief.....

EmBKuA4WoAERdTL

I'm out early. Unlike Trump I don't have to fight what has occurred this election. The Dems. probably won POTUS, they did so under COVID. Another exploitation on their watch, they circumvented the system yet again, just as they have since the Obama admin. So we're fucked now, oh shit. I can't believe my State of Nevada decides this election. Fuck Californians, you fucked us all.

Congratulations, you replaced the greatest POTUS in history with the Devil, skank-Harris, who operates and was appointed by deep state communists. China wins. Welcome to communism. Welcome to another great hit on the middle class, perhaps the biggest yet. I'll say it again, read 45 Declarations of Communist Takeover, apply some honesty.

To PROGS, you lead by emotions, purely irrational and demonstrate little or no level of honesty. You especially lack gut check self-honesty, and intellectual honesty. I won't miss any of the PROG posters here, you couldn't rationalize or articulate your way out of a wet-paper box. Remember this fuckers, you're operated by remote via 24/7 misinformation that dictates you and how our govt. is held accountable. Surely you recognize I've kicked your collective asses for years. You and those you support make it easy. Trump made it easy as well, so accomplished. Soon we're programmed via "virus preventions", it's going to be so fun. See my signature, that's you and those you support.

To conservatives, I'll miss a few of you for sure. Keep up the fight CONSERVATIVES, you're straight-up better people. Much wiser, more articulate, independent critical thought will do that. So will a clear conscious. Less the asshole who hates Jews anyway, don't know or care to know the user ID. My grand-parents were Jewish, bet your ass they were better people than you.

To blacks. Continue wising up to the Dems who exploit you. The party of slavery only changed tactics, now they use you to destroy yourselves from within.
Why the drama?

If you want to go, just go

Trumptoids thrive on drama....from their Drama-Queen-in-Chief.....

EmBKuA4WoAERdTL

Now, that's funny. :muahaha:

"To PROGS, you lead by emotions, purely irrational and demonstrate little or no level of honesty."""

Then Donald must be a closet PROG.

1440x810_cmsv2_e91b01ff-7daf-548c-be95-85028b44a6e4-4538874.jpg

All the President’s Lies About the Coronavirus
"""An unfinished compendium of Trump’s overwhelming dishonesty during a national emergency..."""

Y is the vertical axis and X the horizontal axis, solve for Z axis.

i made a wager that if Trump lost i would leave usmb for 1 yr i will honor that wager ....when the final votes are counted ....though it looks like im going to lose that bet .
Credit to ya

I'm much more optimistic today that I have been for months.
Trump's likely to lose, but there was NO blue wave.
We are holding the Senate, and the House didn't get flooded with a bunch of new Dims.

Also, I'm delighted the polling industry is now officially a joke.
You do have a point re polling.

They were far worse this year than 2016

The money tree is dead.

Our numbers will dwindle a tad now that the Democrat and Republican paid hacks have hung up their puppet strings and gone home. Oh, a few will linger out of habit but sooner or later they'll find work and won't have time to whine.

lol....you won't be missed.

Forum List

Back