My colony cat missing since 9 days ago....

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
really really depressed, please pray she shows up. not like her to not come out/eat for this long. Only thing is a couple new cats in area maybe trying to mate with her and she ran off got scared, almost 10 years ive been feeding her, shes fixed. keep checking my local H.S. , only 3 houses on this street and shes too skittish to try to run in anywhere. ive been leaving food water on the side of street where she eats and in back open shed of a house she also goes if really cold. Her name is Cutie. Thank you, Kevin.

really really depressed, please pray she shows up. not like her to not come out/eat for this long. Only thing is a couple new cats in area maybe trying to mate with her and she ran off got scared, almost 10 years ive been feeding her, shes fixed. keep checking my local H.S. , only 3 houses on this street and shes too skittish to try to run in anywhere. ive been leaving food water on the side of street where she eats and in back open shed of a house she also goes if really cold. Her name is Cutie. Thank you, Kevin.
were i live you dont see any cats wondering around....

Oh, I'm so sorry! I can totally empathize with your situation! I still can't get over my kitty dying, and I know and saw, she died.... If she had gone missing ....the pain, sorrow and loss would have been the same.... :(

Though one possibility is that she did scoot out of town, when the Toms showed up, as you stated...

When I was a kid, my older sister's cat that she found at her college and brought home to us, disappeared. She with me in tow, drove up and down a 3 mile radius of streets and homes calling her kitty's name, but he never returned.

About 5 weeks later... we were all outside talking to neighbors because our inside homes were too hot, and no central air conditioning, walking up the street to us... was this beat up, dirty, and skinny orange cat, meowing like crazy, and my sister recognized the meow and him, and ran to greet the bad little runaway boy!!!

He made it back home, 5 weeks later! We had no idea where he had been and wished we had a video cam, which did not exist at the time, to see His whole adventure.

My parents paid to have him fixed after that, cuz my sister had not, and we presume that is why he skipped town... "Following the ladies".

Don't lose hope. If you have a piece of clothing you worn recentlt try and leave it outside, your cat will pick up your scent if lost. If you have different areas lay out a couple of pieces. Her favourite toy? Food dish? Etc

Forum List

Back