My City...PHILADELPHIA will open 100% on June 11th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Friday night I will be somewhere NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I FEEL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

With the mask mandate still in effect, no you won't dirty boy.

No one here will be wearing a mask in July
That Friday night I will be somewhere NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I FEEL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

It was June and now it is July. You need to up your game, playa.

By July it will be OVER

Here's your chance Philly: You're not gonna let Chicago and Baltimore outdo you in the number of drive-by shootings, are you?

we number#1

Not even on the map. :auiqs.jpg:

Most Dangerous Cities In The United States For 2021
Springfield, Mo isn't even remotely close to the most dangerous cities in America... which makes me skeptical about this list.

And one of the safest places in America is sharon, Masschuetts

By July it will be OVER

Yep sure it will be. Your dance card will be filled at the 4th of July No Masker Aids Ball at Condom Kingdom on South Street alright.

By July it will be OVER

Yep sure it will be. Your dance card will be filled at the 4th of July No Masker Aids Ball at Condom Kingdom on South Street alright.

I believe all cities in america is supposed to have a july 4th PARTAY and live it up

By July it will be OVER

I believe all cities in america is supposed to have a july 4th PARTAY and live it up

No way, man. Joe has already cancelled the one at Mount Rushmore. He'll probably cancel the one in DC to keep it from scaring his dog into biting more White House staffers than normal as well.

By July it will be OVER

No way, man. Joe has already cancelled the one at Mount Rushmore. He'll probably cancel the one in DC to keep it from scaring his dog into biting more White House staffers than normal as well.

July 4th is when the country is supposed to fully open if the numbers looking right

By July it will be OVER

July 4th is when the country is supposed to fully open if the numbers looking right

Not going to happen. Fauci is going to keep us in masks forever.

Here's your chance Philly: You're not gonna let Chicago and Baltimore outdo you in the number of drive-by shootings, are you?

we number#1

Not even on the map. :auiqs.jpg:

Most Dangerous Cities In The United States For 2021
Springfield, Mo isn't even remotely close to the most dangerous cities in America... which makes me skeptical about this list.

Well that's a "WTF?", I didn't even catch that.

Guess that's what I get for linking the first site Bing listed.

By July it will be OVER

Many of us don't live in cities. We celebrate the Fourth by shooting at things and blowing up shit.

It's traditional, you know.

By July it will be OVER

Many of us don't live in cities. We celebrate the Fourth by shooting at things and blowing up shit.

It's traditional, you know.

well your town

Forum List

Back