My Cats Are in Cone Collars and it is Hilarious

Why don't you tie something to their tails? Then you could have a really good laugh.
A piece of Scotch tape on the paw always did it for me.
Yeah I put a piece of duct tape on my old cat that died recently, and he chased his tail for about ten minutes till it finally fell off.

Laser pointers are good for hours of entertainment too. I keep one handy for coaxing them out of my wife's closet.

They work for dogs as well...well at least for Boxers since they're clowns.
They chase anything that moves.

I feed a stray cat that showed up at the house all skinny and rough about six months ago. I never took her to the vet or anything but I feed her every day and she is getting fat and friendly. She finds her own shelter outside and I don't treat her like a freaking toy created to amuse me.
that is true of all the dogs I had growing up. We tended to rent houses along the edge of the city, and dumped dogs would show up and we would feed them dinner scraps and they would chase off deer.

My wife thinks having a dog outside is cruel and inhumane, lol.

Dogs are good for warning you of subtle changes in your environment. They actually have different barks for different circumstances, whether it be a deer across the yard, the mailman down the drive, a raccoon up a tree, or someone coming up the driveway.

I feed a stray cat that showed up at the house all skinny and rough about six months ago. I never took her to the vet or anything but I feed her every day and she is getting fat and friendly. She finds her own shelter outside and I don't treat her like a freaking toy created to amuse me.
that is true of all the dogs I had growing up. We tended to rent houses along the edge of the city, and dumped dogs would show up and we would feed them dinner scraps and they would chase off deer.

Dogs are good for warning you of subtle changes in your environment. They actually have different barks for different circumstances, whether it be a deer across the yard, the mailman down the drive, a raccoon up a tree, or someone coming up the driveway.

Nailed it!!!
Gadsden who's the Alpha male has a very good vocabulary.
He talks a lot.....like this guy.

But you can tell when he barks for fun vs he hears or smells an intruder.

Those cones are called Cones Of Shame, lol. Dogs hate them...I can imagine what cats feel!

Liberals wear them too.

images

I agree with your wife.

Forum List

Back