My Catholic faith has become a liability -- where do I dump it?

Dude's a subversive.

He never posts anywhere else that I remember seeing; must be one the crazies Dawkins surrounds himself with now, just goes arouns spamming theology forums.
He's a new age atheist. They are half a step away from being Nazis. He probably posts under several accounts here.
He's a new age atheist. They are half a step away from being Nazis. He probably posts under several accounts here.
both of you are a jock - peas in a pod.

sicko is not a christian bing but you two do have in common a crucifixion mentality for all that is innocent.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
the above forgery binds the two of you together - a self fulfilling admonition to commit injustice against humanity using the very victim that gave their life for the exact opposite meaning of the forged quote you atribute to their martyrdom.

Dude's a subversive.

He never posts anywhere else that I remember seeing; must be one the crazies Dawkins surrounds himself with now, just goes arouns spamming theology forums.
sicko is not a christian bing but you two do have in common a crucifixion mentality for all that is innocent.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
the above forgery binds the two of you together - a self fulfilling admonition to commit injustice against humanity using the very victim that gave their life for the exact opposite meaning of the forged quote you atribute to their martyrdom.
Hands up! Don't shoot!

CLM

Dude's a subversive.

Hands up! Don't shoot!

CLM
Hands up! Don't shoot!

CLM
cry us a river, bing ...

1593375782782.png

unrepentant, uninterrupted recorded history, since their beginnings to the present day.

persecution and victimization of the innocent is the underlying manifestation of all three desert religions that have abandoned the basis for their existence to ingratiate themselves and their selfish objectives - bing.

How can I make myself STOP being a Catholic?

I am divorced.

That means if I ever have a girlfriend I am committing adultery.

If I get married I am denied the Eucharist, and then I go to hell.

I could get an annulment, but then I have to trash talk my ex-wife and then say we never really got married which I am unwilling to do.
Dude. You been on a crises of faith thing for several months now. I wish you peace and God's grace.
The only way I'll have peace is to resign myself to being alone for the rest of my life.

That's your choice.

But, if you no longer believe in that particular church, doesn't that also mean you believe that church's beliefs no longer to apply to you or rule you?

Why not just walk away and live your life?

Dude's a subversive.

Hands up! Don't shoot!

CLM
Hands up! Don't shoot!

CLM
cry us a river, bing ...

View attachment 356411

unrepentant, uninterrupted recorded history, since their beginnings to the present day.

persecution and victimization of the innocent is the underlying manifestation of all three desert religions that have abandoned the basis for their existence to ingratiate themselves and their selfish objectives - bing.
I bet Derek Chauvin told George Floyd it was his fault too. :lol:

Dude's a subversive.

Hands up! Don't shoot!

CLM
Hands up! Don't shoot!

CLM
cry us a river, bing ...

View attachment 356411

I bet Derek Chauvin told George Floyd it was his fault too.
bing the innocent ....

what is religion - - > bing, a card game ...

How can I make myself STOP being a Catholic?

I am divorced.

That means if I ever have a girlfriend I am committing adultery.

If I get married I am denied the Eucharist, and then I go to hell.

I could get an annulment, but then I have to trash talk my ex-wife and then say we never really got married which I am unwilling to do.
And if you fondle an altar boys penis you are a priest

Dude's a subversive.

Hands up! Don't shoot!

CLM
Hands up! Don't shoot!

CLM
cry us a river, bing ...

View attachment 356411

I bet Derek Chauvin told George Floyd it was his fault too.
bing the innocent ....

what is religion - - > bing, a card game ...
I can’t breathe, Derek. Don’t shoot. CLM.

You just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free

Forum List

Back