My cat protects America’s national security better than our president!

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
I mean….really. Just now they had another video of the Chinese spy balloon on the TV, and my cat jumped off the sofa, raced over to the TV, jumped on the stand, and swatted at it until it was no longer a threat (disappeared off the screen).

Then, satisfied with a job well done, she moseyed over to her bowl and downed a nice portion of tuna.

I mean….really. Just now they had another video of the Chinese spy balloon on the TV, and my cat jumped off the sofa, raced over to the TV, jumped on the stand, and swatted at it until it was no longer a threat (disappeared off the screen).

Then, satisfied with a job well done, she moseyed over to her bowl and downed a nice portion of tuna.
I...agree.

How are things at the nursing home?

How are things at the nursing home?
1675641306285.png

To a Trump supporter, this all makes sense.

To a Biden supporter, this isn’t funny. I’ve noticed leftards have no sense of humor.
To a Biden supporter, the reaction of Trump supporters, the right wing and Alt-Right Nation in general is both predictable..and amusing.

Watching all the just and righteous, Christian loving patriots knash their teeth over Biden and how "weak" he is since last Wed....without once suggesting that Chinese were trying to spread COVID-23...is a bit disappointing. :auiqs.jpg:

I just can't get the "Balloon Man" song out of my head when I think of all the right wing pundits and their panties all bunched in a wad. :)

To a Biden supporter, the reaction of Trump supporters, the right wing and Alt-Right Nation in general is both predictable..and amusing.

Watching all the just and righteous, Christian loving patriots knash their teeth over Biden and how "weak" he is since last Wed....without once suggesting that Chinese were trying to spread COVID-23...is a bit disappointing. :auiqs.jpg:

I just can't get the "Balloon Man" song out of my head when I think of all the right wing pundits and their panties all bunched in a wad. :)

You just might be a prime example of toxic masculinity.

Only time will tell.

Forum List

Back