My cat protects America’s national security better than our president!

I mean….really. Just now they had another video of the Chinese spy balloon on the TV, and my cat jumped off the sofa, raced over to the TV, jumped on the stand, and swatted at it until it was no longer a threat (disappeared off the screen).

Then, satisfied with a job well done, she moseyed over to her bowl and downed a nice portion of tuna.

Yeah, unless her "kitty" can breathe at 60K feet...it ain't getting there.

1675644004479.png

Kinda reminds me of Brad Pitt in "Ad Astra"....severely underrated movie.

Or the cat just thought it was a nice white ball of string to chase....which makes it just as dumb as its owner...who would find fault with anything Biden or any other Democrat did short of launching nukes at Beijing.....:auiqs.jpg:
I quote above simpleton because they are literally incapable of accepting responsibility for anything, let alone holding abject extreme failure such as Biden and his order to allow a Chinese aircraft of sinister purpose unfettered access to interior of nation, to account.

The above is impossibly stupid, see how it projects its willingness to look past any crime or threat to security of its nation upon the op, declaring that they would find fault with anything Biden does, no matter what, see that, its minimization of the extreme threat Biden placed nation, such is textbook projection of its own innate immorality, and enthusiastic willingness to accept anything Biden does, no matter what and defend it!

See how it declares op to be "dumb" for actually expecting accountability, see that??? It doesn't even occur to it the extreme peril Biden just placed American people in, it doesn't even care, such a creature is extraordinarily sociopathic and dangerous.

You cannot ever reason with a mind like the above, 70-million murdered babies, 70-million of them, and the above was one of few they allowed passed the goal keeper, what a fucking obscenity.... :puke3:

I mean….really. Just now they had another video of the Chinese spy balloon on the TV, and my cat jumped off the sofa, raced over to the TV, jumped on the stand, and swatted at it until it was no longer a threat (disappeared off the screen).

Then, satisfied with a job well done, she moseyed over to her bowl and downed a nice portion of tuna.
Brilliant., OP.
My Lord Benny would have done the same and scratched out the eyes of its occupants
Then gone out looking for dogs to scare .

let alone holding abject extreme failure such as Biden and his order to allow a Chinese aircraft of sinister purpose unfettered access to interior of nation, to account.
then the only other rational explanation is, they wanted to scare the public DA

~S~

Brilliant., OP.
My Lord Benny would have done the same and scratched out the eyes of its occupants
Then gone out looking for dogs to scare .
Thanks! My cat is very protective against invaders coming into our home. As I said, she’s superior to Biden.

I quote above simpleton because they are literally incapable of accepting responsibility for anything, let alone holding abject extreme failure such as Biden and his order to allow a Chinese aircraft of sinister purpose unfettered access to interior of nation, to account.

The above is impossibly stupid, see how it projects its willingness to look past any crime or threat to security of its nation upon the op, declaring that they would find fault with anything Biden does, no matter what, see that, its minimization of the extreme threat Biden placed nation, such is textbook projection of its own innate immorality, and enthusiastic willingness to accept anything Biden does, no matter what and defend it!

See how it declares op to be "dumb" for actually expecting accountability, see that??? It doesn't even occur to it the extreme peril Biden just placed American people in, it doesn't even care, such a creature is extraordinarily sociopathic and dangerous.

You cannot ever reason with a mind like the above, 70-million murdered babies, 70-million of them, and the above was one of few they allowed passed the goal keeper, what a fucking obscenity.... :puke3:
Responding on his Truth Social on Sunday morning that “the Chinese balloon situation is a disgrace, just like the Afghanistan horror show, and everything else surrounding the grossly incompetent Biden Administration”.

In a statement, the Defense Department said: “Chinese balloons briefly transited the continental United States at least three times during the prior (Trump) administration.”

Here's what I know. Your time, and the time of your belief system is just about over. I also know that you would find fault with Biden if he farted while alone in a room somewhere.
I love the fact that you alt-right twats get your panties in a bunch over a balloon which is why I haven't been able to get the "Balloon Man" song out of my head while I watch every right wing talking head lose their shit....over a balloon. :auiqs.jpg:

You and your ilk have been beyond reason since a certain black man was elected to the Oval Office.
Your ideals and belief systems need to slip the surly bonds of this Earth and touch....well, whatever you'd like to touch. :)

Forum List

Back