My Cat is on Crack

Back in the seventies we had a cat, a handsome, highly intelligent Russian Blue, who loved marijuana. Whenever we smoked he would come rushing in and put himself in the best position to inhale as much as he could. His eyes would become brightly glassy and he would lie on his side and purr very loudly. His name was Mickey but my neighbor's wife called him Cheech.

I truly miss that cat.

all cats are on something...

I think he's making his own kitty meth...you know what they say about meth heads...all tweaked out n shit. He chases himself...he flies back and forth through the house as if he's being chased...:::there's NO ONE there::: I tried telling him that...he just gives me this crazed look as if to say ::::did ya see 'em?????::::

Back in the seventies we had a cat, a handsome, highly intelligent Russian Blue, who loved marijuana. Whenever we smoked he would come rushing in and put himself in the best position to inhale as much as he could. His eyes would become brightly glassy and he would lie on his side and purr very loudly. His name was Mickey but my neighbor's wife called him Cheech.

I truly miss that cat.

:lol:

Attachments

• $cathigh.jpg
    $cathigh.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 90

I truly miss that cat.

LOL...too cute!
I think mine get's in my stash...he's goes all ninja on me and starts to steal things, like my papers..now, what do you suppose he wants with my papers, other than to roll his own?

I truly miss that cat.

:lol:

LOL...Love it. :lol:

Forum List

Back