My car just got crunched. He's Dead

My little new car was nicely parked when a fool plowed into the back. Witnesses say he was swerving and speeding. His girlfriend ran up. They had been doing heroin and fentanyl. He left then called to say he was having trouble. She ran, staggered up. By then he collapsed getting out of the car. I got there with the paramedics. Just in time to see him turn blue. Starting with his lips. The EMT said no pulse and he was gone. Just like that.

My poor car. It's 4 months old. A lease. At least he's dead.
Be careful--they may charge you with his death. Fentanyl OD is not a cause of death according to the prosecutor in the Chauvin case.
Fentanyl and heroin according the girlfriend.

Either one of those is bad shit. Many times, heroin has been cut so harsh with fentanyl, the dopers OD right there on the spot.
80,000 have been dying a year from fentanyl. What a mess we have here thank you very much.
I overheard two men at the gym talking. One of the men came home from work to find both his kids overdosed. The girl didn't make it. The man took the boy out of college and put him in a trade school.

The dead daughter bought what she thought was Xanax. It turned out to be fentanyl.
Thanks big pharma big health for the painkiller addiction...

The majority of overdoses are being caused by fentanyl. That doesn't come from "big pharma", that comes from your president's buddies, China.

And, China gives the Mexican cartels a plentiful supply!
You will never stop illegal drugs industry until we make them legal and treat the people.
Fuck treating them. Let them OD and die. Problem solved.

That works for me. It would also keep them from accidentally cutting themselves on any sharp objects, while they're stealing shit out of my garage.

I'd sure hate to get sued by someone who hurt themselves in my garage. That would suck.
Poverty causes crime, discrimination and crap support for regular people causes poverty. Every job should be dignified $15 an hour and health care 1 month vacation after 1 year daycare etc just like every other modern country. This is pathetic thanks brainwashed GOP! We need cheap college and training detail. Tax the rich for crying out loud.

It ain't anyone's fault that lumpenproletariats do not value education.
Obviously, you don't either!
I was only a private school teacher. As well as businessman. Education and being well read instead of a dupe is our family motto. The Republican party is a disgrace for disrespecting and defunding University and training...
What school allowed you to teach. Please tell--I will make sure my family doesn't go there.

Has the post morphed into a discussion about drug abuse? We are at time in history where the government is in the business of putting the tobacco industry out of business while the radical left tries to legalize the production and distribution of a similar but more lethal product. Maybe old Joe double crossed y'all pot heads into voting for him cause it ain't likely that drugs will be legalized this go-round.

I’m sorry to hear about your car.

Hopefully your insurance will cover. You won’t get shit from the dregs.
She just said she was glad a guy was dead because he ruined her car and your response is “sorry about your car”?!

Something is seriously wrong with you two shitty horrible people.
They are brainwashed functional racist s and of of course ignoramuses to believe the crap... We have to make America fair to everyone in order to end the racism problems. Economic equality is equality in the United States.

You're an idiot. Did your mommie and daddy tell you that life was supposed to be "fair" or something? Or was it your idiot teachers that told you that?

I have some news for you, fuckstick: Life ain't "fair." Do you think if I got into a fight with you, that it would be like one of those B&W western TV shows where everyone dukes it out, and shakes hands and makes up afterward?

Ya stupid bastard. You'd probably find out just how "unfair" life really is. If the pepper spray I carry didn't put you down, then the knives would come out. If the knives didn't stop your stupid ass, then Mr. Glock would come out of his hidey-hole.

"Fair" my old white wrinkled ass. "Fair" is for pussies and losers like yourself. Now go punch yourself in the face until you pass out, ok?
Jesus what an a******. Oop s brainwashed functional a******. Lol. Every other modern country is fair in my estimation dumbass. Unbelievable brainwashed hate and ignorance. Poor America. Change the channel ever heard of the BBC or France 24 or DW the German one? I didn't think so. I meant CNN and MSNBC punditry is not news, but at least it isn't garbage propaganda especially prime time. The BBC etc is actual news about what is going on in the world so you might break out of your fugue state. You are the world's laughing stock and horror. Everything you know is wrong lol.

What the fuck ever, fuckface. Go fuck yourself with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake.

Then come back a start a thread on how much you enjoyed it.
Yep you brainwashed ignoramuses get violent really quickly don't you? Lol. Your usual cogent deep argument... Tried changing the channel and watching a real news program sometime s. It won't come from your propaganda machine.
HaHaHa--an educator (what a joke) with a wide vocabulary--functional idiots, Rupert Murdoch, America bad. If you hate America so bad and EVERY other country is so good, why don't you go to one of those utopias. You'll be happier and so will I. After all I only want you to be in a FAIR place where there is no injustice and above all I want you to be happy. I think that there are probably a bunch of us on this board that will buy you a ticket if you promise to never come back.

Forum List

Back