My Body my right to decide...

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
I've been reading a few threads where liberals detest the concept of self-ownership and property as the basis of individual liberty but apparently its OK for pro-abortion people to use this concept to justify murdering the unborn. They say "my body my right to decide..."

Interesting premise....

But i have no idea what the fuck you are talking about

• Banned
Interesting premise....

But i have no idea what the fuck you are talking about

A person owns their own body as they would own any other piece of property. This entitles them to certain rights to control their own existence just as they have rights over any other piece of property that they own. When pro-abortion people say 'my body my right to decide' they are saying I own my own body and because of that am entitled to make certain choices over it.

I don't agree with abortion because it is murder but why do other people get to claim this right of self-ownership and do whatever they want because of that but noone else does?

Because abortion rights are really about saving the world by killing off as many humans as possible, it is not about the privacy of the woman, or even her right to choose. You just get confused because they use terms that make sense to you in order to hide their real intent.

I've been reading a few threads where liberals detest the concept of self-ownership and property as the basis of individual liberty but apparently its OK for pro-abortion people to use this concept to justify murdering the unborn. They say "my body my right to decide..."

Liberal destest the concept of self-ownership and property?

News to me.

Liberals adore folks like Margarate Sanger the founder of Planned Parenthood and the concept of abortion. Then again as a Conservative, I can never figure out why liberals love people who are misenthropes (man/people hater) Ms. Sanger hated minorites, the poor, the uneducated, or to put it bluntly anyone who wasn't like her.
Just like libs hate the concept of capitalism, but not the idea of getting rich, or obtaining political power.

Liberal destest the concept of self-ownership and property?

News to me.
They like to use some things like self ownership to serve their own sick, twisted ways.
Woodrow Wilson was the first liberal (progressive) President, who; was a racist and believed in social experiementation. He did things back in the early 20th Century that would cause alarm and a huge political backlash if done today.

New Topics

Forum List

Back