My Body My Choice

CNN reports, "The surge in Covid-19 cases fueled by the Delta variant and vaccine hesitancy has now led to increasing rates of hospitalizations and deaths. More than 97% of people getting hospitalized with Covid-19 now are unvaccinated, and 99.5% of deaths are among the unvaccinated.

The deaths of unvaccinated people is just another way to increase the percent of the population that is vaccinated.

"NO TEACHER IM NOT GOING TO DO MY HOMEWORK YOU HAVE TO DO IT FOR ME"

How'd that work out for you?
My role here is not to correct your obvious educational deficiencies.
If you are interested in the answer, use the search I provided.
Or don't.
Your ignorance doesn't change the fact that infections are skyrocketing, hospitalizations are way up, and deaths are up.

Doctors don’t treat smokers, drinkers obese folks? Who are doctors supposed to treat, if not sick people?
And doctors tell smokers, obese people, and drinkers/drug abusers that their behavior is harming their health do they not?

Beyond nothing I'm not getting your point.

My role here is not to correct your obvious educational deficiencies.
If you are interested in the answer, use the search I provided.
Or don't.
Your ignorance doesn't change the fact that infections are skyrocketing, hospitalizations are way up, and deaths are up.
Okay. You can't back up your claim. Dismissed.

Ignorant jerks are spreading the disease to hundreds or more.

The good news is that its very likely a whole lot of them will stop exhaling, thus saving countless lies.

(There is obviously no comparison between the two. )
You obviously don't realise that being vaccinated means you can still contract and spread covid! What a clown.

Though the longer the unvaccinated remain so, the less effective the vaccine.
Not true. That's a stupid statement.

The longer the unvaccinated remain so, the greater the chance a variant will develop that the current vaccine can't deal with

There's an important difference

And doctors tell smokers, obese people, and drinkers/drug abusers that their behavior is harming their health do they not?

Beyond nothing I'm not getting your point.
I see you avoided answering my question again.

I see you avoided answering my question again.
What question?
The one that had no relation to the point you were failing to make?
Doctors treat the "ill?"
Plastic surgery....
Not always.
So....
What has that to do with anything being discussed?

You got lots of zeros on your homework, didn't you?
Actually, yes.
Found doing the same math problem over and over a waste of my time.
So, after the first couple of weeks, by which I had been 2/3 through the book, I stopped doing homework.
But what was the question again?

What question?
The one that had no relation to the point you were failing to make?
Doctors treat the "ill?"
Plastic surgery....
Not always.
So....
What has that to do with anything being discussed?
what was your point? great question, why not share it with us? If someone has the flu they may be treated by doctors, what is your point of concern you are failing to make?

Forum List

Back