"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

I would like everyone to notice Sparky here had nothing to contribute relation to Abortion Talking Points. All he could do was whine about how conservatives don't love Statist Entitlements ENOUGH like comedian George Carlin does.

Well played Sparky you really made your point

Never thought I'd see the day when republicans want total control over your body. It's not your body it belongs to the state and the church..And don't forget to work yer fingers to the bone..

Pro-abortionists are the ones saying that the baby’s body is for the woman to control.

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~
^^ Another nonsensical argument. No conservative ever says that once a baby is born “it’s on its own”. It’s the parents responsibility to raise it.

And if that parent has trouble, we work hard to help, most of us through charitable organizations.

The WORST way to "help" is through statist gov't entities.

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~
^^ Another nonsensical argument. No conservative ever says that once a baby is born “it’s on its own”. It’s the parents responsibility to raise it.

And if that parent has trouble, we work hard to help, most of us through charitable organizations.

The WORST way to "help" is through statist gov't entities.

Most women only need assistance because the father runs out on them, or because they have the attitude that they don’t need a man.

Again, all the lies of feminism cause most of this shit.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

Do you seriously think that by making abortion illegal it will somehow go away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no such thing as the Abortion Industry unless it`s a privately owned industry. I can`t find their stock listing on the DOW.

Never thought I'd see the day when republicans want total control over your body. It's not your body it belongs to the state and the church..And don't forget to work yer fingers to the bone..

Pro-abortionists are the ones saying that the baby’s body is for the woman to control.
It is since it is the woman body which is in control of the fetus, not the other way around..

Does making rape illegal make it go away entirely?

Should we just legalize rape then?

It is since it is the woman body which is in control of the fetus, not the other way around..

I never claimed the fetus was in control of the mother.

Are you seriously making the argument that, because it won't make it all go away, we shouldn't make it illegal?

Okay then, RAPE should be legal because, what the heck, people will rape anyway.

Dumb argument.

There is no such thing as the Abortion Industry unless it`s a privately owned industry. I can`t find their stock listing on the DOW.

Oh it is absolutely an industry and make no mistake.

seems to me that conservatives who post "trespassers will be shot" on their property don't really believe that "all life is precious".......

a woman can't have an abortion but you can murder some poor guy who accidentally steps on your property....

There is no rational justification for abortion. None, nada.

"My body" is the weakest justification the filthy Moon Bats use for the killing of children for the sake of convenience.

That's biologically unsound and scientifically unsound. I'm not even sure what you mean by that. I'm not sure you even know.

For instance did you know that the hormone that detects pregnancy in home pg tests, HcG is formed in the placenta? That's not "the woman controlling the fetus". It's definitely a mutual process. Additionally, surfactant in the baby's lungs triggers labor--not the mother's body. So you're just wrong.

New Topics

Forum List

Back