Zone1 my black ancestors sold slaves to white slavers but I blame the white slavers.

Sarge when you try to brag about whites ending slavery in America, understand this simple fact:

WHITES MADE SLAVERY LEGAL IN AMERICA!

Americans owned slaves. George Washington was not British, nor were the slaveowners in 1860. We owe our liberation to ourselves. Americans created Jim Crow. Your argument is ridiculous.
Actually George Washington, as well as all the founding fathers were British. He fought in the British Army in the French and Indian War. In the beginning, all they wanted was their rights as English citizens.

Tippu Tip possessed African and Arab ancestry. He was a major slave trader and owner in East Africa.

Tippu_Tip_%28Muhammed_el_Murjebi_also_Hemed_bin_Mohammed%29.jpg

I'm guessing that we're now going to be seeing more and more of this kind of argument going forward.
It happened and even former Slaves owned Slaves pr will you deny this because you can’t come to reality White Society wasn’t the only ones buying and selling slaves during that time?

Also you may discover Slavery still exists in the U.S. and around the World including Africa and yet we live in the damn past thinking it is over!

It happened and even former Slaves owned Slaves pr will you deny this because you can’t come to reality White Society wasn’t the only ones buying and selling slaves during that time?

Also you may discover Slavery still exists in the U.S. and around the World including Africa and yet we live in the damn past thinking it is over!
What makes this argument disingenuous are several things but I will name 4.

1. Whites would start conflicts, then provide guns to some african tribes in return for captives.
2. Africans did not make American law.
3. 389,000 Africans were shipped to America. That total turned into 4 million by 1860 due to slave breeding done by whites.
4. The feudal system in Europe included slavery. Serfs were the slaves.

Africans didn't own any slave ships.
Yes they did, more importantly every race on earth engaged in slavery, in the buying and selling of human beings as property, most especially including your ancestors, so shut the fuck up with your ludicrous attempt at claiming high ground, you are the ancestor of both slavers, and slaves, every human on earth is! :auiqs.jpg:

What makes this argument disingenuous are several things but I will name 4.

1. Whites would start conflicts, then provide guns to some african tribes in return for captives.
2. Africans did not make American law.
3. 389,000 Africans were shipped to America. That total turned into 4 million by 1860 due to slave breeding done by whites.
4. The feudal system in Europe included slavery. Serfs were the slaves.
And you suffered how exactly?

Greg

And you suffered how exactly?

Greg
Since whites did not stop racism after slavery ended and people like you practice it now, cease asking thart dumb --- question.

Since whites did not stop racism after slavery ended and people like you practice it now, cease asking thart dumb --- question.
What "people like me"?? Slavs??? We've been fighting slavers for thousands of years, Ottoman wannabe!!! MANY "elite" Blacks in Africa saw slaves as a cash crop. You really are a disgusting liar!!!

And no; that does NOT mean DemoKKKrats weren't disgusting slave supporting Jim Crow loving segregationist sKKKum!!! YOUR PARTY!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back