Zone1 my black ancestors sold slaves to white slavers but I blame the white slavers.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Yup that's what we have in a nut shell from people that post about whites being solely responsible for slavery in America.

perfect example of this blame whites but not blacks

the countries that sold blacks into slavery in Africa, 10 African nations involved in the slave trade - Think Africa

Yup that's what we have in a nut shell from people that post about whites being solely responsible for slavery in America.

the countries that sold blacks into slavery in Africa, 10 African nations involved in the slave trade - Think Africa

Africans didn't own any slave ships.

They are more angry at long dead slave owners in history than they are with the current slave owners in Africa in 2022. You dont hear a fucking peep out of black people for modern day slavery. I guess its because they cant score political points for those slaves.

This is a valiant effort to minimize the history of shipping slaves from Africa to North America.
you think thats bad,, hell today they dont ship them anywhere,, they keep them right there in their own country and make them slaves,,

They made money selling slaves to whites. Who do you blame??

I'm guessing that we're now going to be seeing more and more of this kind of argument going forward.
What specific argument are you talking about? Is there something in the title, opening post, or article that is not accurate?

Forum List

Back