My Betsy and Her Brother when they were little shits...

Total adoration.

I need one....like ....right now! :tongue: :biggrin:

It's funny,even though they weigh 55 lbs and 75 lbs respectively right now they can still act like puppies when it comes to snuggling time.
They still believe in the puppy pile and they let you know when it comes to bed time.
We just bought a new King Size bed and they still crowd us. Just saw a add for a double king bed and I hate to say it but we're considering it.
I'd like to find a bed thats just a bit bigger than a king though.
1633147769258.png

I had a california king... that's a bit bigger than a king. It was kind of like the Titanic without the sinking, lol!

OMG.........I went to this fancy new (at the time) mega furniture warehouse type thing, and they had this GINORMOUS freeking 4-poster bed!!!

The bedframe was SUPER THICK wood, and the posts on it were as big as literal tree trunks.....actually, I think all they did was debark 4 trees!!!

The mattress was as big as my little one bedroom apartment!!! I'm a big, tall guy, and you could fit 12 or more of me on that bed!!! It was something out of Land of the Giants!!!!

It was even bigger than this one...........

DdRZFuLWsAMesFm.jpg

I had a california king... that's a bit bigger than a king. It was kind of like the Titanic without the sinking, lol!

That still wont cut it.
The biggest problem in our case is we just dropped $9500 on a king size sleep number bed with a heater and cooler for both sides that is two sections.
You can raise your head or feet separately. We bought it after all my hip and back surgeries in hopes that'll help me in that regard.
Unfortunately the dogs get in the middle and spread the two mattresses so we both feel like we're slipping off the side of the bed.

OMG.........I went to this fancy new (at the time) mega furniture warehouse type thing, and they had this GINORMOUS freeking 4-poster bed!!!

The bedframe was SUPER THICK wood, and the posts on it were as big as literal tree trunks.....actually, I think all they did was debark 4 trees!!!

The mattress was as big as my little one bedroom apartment!!! I'm a big, tall guy, and you could fit 12 or more of me on that bed!!! It was something out of Land of the Giants!!!!

DdRZFuLWsAMesFm.jpg

That looks about right for the Wife,Me and the dogs. :laugh:

That still wont cut it.
The biggest problem in our case is we just dropped $9500 on a king size sleep number bed with a heater and cooler for both sides that is two sections.
You can raise your head or feet separately. We bought it after all my hip and back surgeries in hopes that'll help me in that regard.
Unfortunately the dogs get in the middle and spread the two mattresses so we both feel like we're slipping off the side of the bed.

I know your pain, lol! My dogs have been yelling at me, calling me names, lying, stealing and snagging the covers and best chairs to watch tv from forever.

Little wretches.

I love them!

DdRZFuLWsAMesFm.jpg

Seriously though.
A king with two extra feet in width would be perfect in our case.

I know your pain, lol! My dogs have been yelling at me, calling me names, lying, stealing and snagging the covers and best chairs to watch tv from forever.

Little wretches.

I love them!

In our case the dogs have been taught not to crowd me since I've had so many surgeries.
So they take the next obvious route,they steal the space from the Wife.
In the process they jam all the blankets and sheets into the crevice between the mattresses leaving the Wife with no covers.
I just pretend to feel Her pain when she moves to the couch.

Forum List

Back