Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Trump wins FL and Ohio . He has huge ground games there

Biden will win Minnesota and Wisconsin

Trump will keep Arizona and Georgia

NC ?? I have no idea

Mich and Pennsylvania are going to decide it but I thinkT can win Michigan because of the black vote and huge manufacturing

Make a map and post it here:

NC ?? I have no idea

Mich and Pennsylvania are going to decide it but I think T can win Michigan because of the black vote and huge manufacturing
I think Trump will win WI, MI, PA, OH, FL, NC, and a squeaker in MN.

PA looks like it will be settled in the courts if the Dims drag it out, but I think it will be clear that Trump won by then and the Dems just don't spend the money on the lawyers.

NC ?? I have no idea

Mich and Pennsylvania are going to decide it but I think T can win Michigan because of the black vote and huge manufacturing

PA looks like it will be settled in the courts if the Dims drag it out, but I think it will be clear that Trump won by then and the Dems just don't spend the money on the lawyers.
No way T can win Minnesota

Here is one set of projections from 270towin:
1604046450542.png

NC ?? I have no idea

Mich and Pennsylvania are going to decide it but I thinkT can win Michigan because of the black vote and huge manufacturing

You still have Georgia, Arizona and Texas which are swing states now. Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin will go to Biden. Trump wil not flip any states.

NC ?? I have no idea

You still have Georgia, Arizona and Texas which are swing states now. Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin will go to Biden. Trump wil not flip any states.
In case you forgot what polls mean, a little reminder:

NC ?? I have no idea

New poll has him up in Michigan..you dummy

NC ?? I have no idea

Biden is a hologram in a basement and puppet of China and Russia
A pathetic creature

NC ?? I have no idea

Uh oh. Too late to delete your comment. LMAO.

NC ?? I have no idea

No way T can win Minnesota
Endless riots put MN in play. Plus they've elected Jesse Ventura, Al Franken, and Hater Omar. It's totally within range for Trump.

Forum List

Back