My Ash Wed Sermon

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well it's ash wed people, has anyone today received
"The Mark of the Beast"?- It's time to get the mark of the beast, on your forehead and on your hand. Yes Ash Wed symbolizes the "Mark of the Beast". Why? Because the cross is a symbol of "death" predating Christianity and Constantine was told to put that MARK on his shields and go forth and conquer all.

The Beast=death,thus the mark of the Beast is the Cross. Ash being charred remains after"Fire BURNING".
They cause people to receive this mark on theirfingers(hand) and on their forehead.
Still doubt what I'm saying then lookat this terminology I came across in a Clergy/Leaders' Mail-list No. 572
Theseries was on The Marks of a Healthy Church.
>"Then we will study onechurch - Antioch - and discover
>34 Marks of a church that is alive."
What are they referring to as marks?
The mark upon the hand speaks of theircontrol over our works of our hands,while the mark upon the forehead speaksof control of what we think we know, in other words, controlling ourperceptions of what is truth and what is factual.
The beast (hierarchy) thus uses this mark on its subjects to label their ownlittle pawns while manipulating them like puppets.
The beast is in all ranks of their order, which they are enslaved throughthe system that was engraved (marked) in them.Nothing reveals this mark better then initiation into Roman Catholicism andAsh Wednesday, where they dip the extremity of their right hand in thechrism or ash (warned in Isaiah 44:20)
Proclaiming: 'I sign thee with thesign of the cross' (mark of death) then draw the sign of the cross on theforehead with the thumb. They proclaim this mark of the cross to be receivedin their heart, meaning they are branding or marking them in spirit.

The Mark of the Beast can then be seen in this deeper aspect, as the pathyou set for yourself - as in setting a mark out for yourself to get whereyou're going.The mark set by G0D is the straightest most successful path to where wecould and ought to be, but the Mark of the Beast is the path that leads usastray, downhill and to destruction.
Once you see you are off-mark going in the wrong direction in society today,then you must rethink your mark and consider where that mark is coming fromand where it's leading you. You'll then notice you've all been deceived andfollowing the mark of the beast not the mark (direction) of G0D.Marking out where your path is set:The mark of where you're going and where you want to be. The markChristianity takes and tries to project is in DEATH.
For they see death as their salvation and their achievements are in deathand reaching their kingdom is in, by, and through the portals of death. Sotheir worship is of death.
The mark Jews, Jehovah's Witnesses and many other cultures and faiths strivefor, is a perfection of this life we were graciously given.So that we can live in peace, fulfilling all we could be and fulfilling allour dreams for the enjoyment, happiness, love, and justice in life. In thatwe can pass this blessing onto our offspring as well- out of love and bestowal.

Just to be clear, you are saying that the ashes used by Christians to show their devotion to their religion somehow have magical powers, and will give control of those Christian's minds to some malevolent entity, to be used for evil, even though the people who participate in the practice are unaware that is happening? Kind of like a magic spell?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, crazed desert religions are crazy.

it is a custom of a religion now practiced by many-----no need to try INTERPRET it----today is it is harmless

Ash Wednesday is like Yom Kippur, a time to reflect on your past deeds, repent of any evil lingering inside of you, and make resolutions about living a better life.

Ash Wednesday is like Yom Kippur, a time to reflect on your past deeds, repent of any evil lingering inside of you, and make resolutions about living a better life.

So the only ones with ash marks on Ash Wed are Politicians pandering to Catholic voters and people who sit on Bar stools all day.
How does drinking at 11am make life better but for the old man sliding off his bar stool?

I understand lent, but this is a forbidden archaic age initiation into the mystery religions they borrowed to appease and bring in the fold other cults when compiling into a one world religion under Baal worship giv3n a new name and image.

So the only ones with ash marks on Ash Wed are Politicians pandering to Catholic voters and people who sit on Bar stools all day.
How does drinking at 11am make life better but for the old man sliding off his bar stool?

I understand lent, but this is a forbidden archaic age initiation into the mystery religions they borrowed to appease and bring in the fold other cults when compiling into a one world religion under Baal worship giv3n a new name and image.

You could be right about the origins of that particular ritual, but over the centuries, it has clearly acquired a totally different meaning. If you actually believe the ashes have some magical power to turn people evil, as you said in the OP, I can understand you railing against it, even if that is totally nuts. If not, why are you opposed to a religion other than yours having a ritual that doesn't effect you in any way? I am not Catholic, and have never practiced that particular ritual, but I find it odd that you find it necessary to oppose their rituals. Is your religion based on your own relationship with and your beliefs about God, or is it based on insulting other's beliefs?

You could be right about the origins of that particular ritual, but over the centuries, it has clearly acquired a totally different meaning. If you actually believe the ashes have some magical power to turn people evil, as you said in the OP, I can understand you railing against it, even if that is totally nuts. If not, why are you opposed to a religion other than yours having a ritual that doesn't effect you in any way? I am not Catholic, and have never practiced that particular ritual, but I find it odd that you find it necessary to oppose their rituals. Is your religion based on your own relationship with and your beliefs about God, or is it based on insulting other's beliefs?

But you see here is the problem.
What good is a warning if you are gonna ignore or denounce or make excuses about the warning, yet base your beliefs on the book of life, guidance-warnings.

Is this not liken to seeing the red flag at the beach and swimming the rip tides anyway?
Is this not reading the tag on your hair dryer not to use near water and sitting it on the sink dangling over running water?

So when you drown or get zapped is it to late to say-" Oh I should have taken that warning seriously, they seemed to know what would happen through former experiences"

50 million murders and thousands of wars later over the mark of the beast should be enough to consider somewhere along the line they took the wrong path.
tmp_25782-chosenpoorly1830257860.jpg

But you see here is the problem.
What good is a warning if you are gonna ignore or denounce or make excuses about the warning, yet base your beliefs on the book of life, guidance-warnings.

Is this not liken to seeing the red flag at the beach and swimming the rip tides anyway?
Is this not reading the tag on your hair dryer not to use near water and sitting it on the sink dangling over running water?

So when you drown or get zapped is it to late to say-" Oh I should have taken that warning seriously, they seemed to know what would happen through former experiences"

50 million murders and thousands of wars later over the mark of the beast should be enough to consider somewhere along the line they took the wrong path.
View attachment 114861

For the third time, I have to ask, because you still haven't answered the question. Are you saying that the ash used in that ritual has the magical power to capture the minds of those ritual participants and force them do evil things like kill and cause wars?

"By their mark on their hand and forehead you shall know them."
tmp_15108-images1830257860.png

"By their mark on their hand and forehead you shall know them."
View attachment 114873

Again, not a strait answer. You shall know who? Are Catholics with an ash mark on their foreheads evil zombie like creatures under the control of an evil being, and are they being manipulated by that evil being to kill and start wars? That is what your posts strongly imply, and I'm just asking for clarification of that point. If that is not what you are saying, then exactly what evil does that mark cause or support?

Actually I answered your question in OP.
You were being to silly to answer again, something phrased improperly without sincerity.
Who do you say you are worshiping?
Who is Dec 25th the birthday of?
Who do you say is *:

1) * is taken prisoner;
(2) * is tried in a great hall;
(3) * is smitten;
(4) * is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with * are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After * has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) * clothes are carried away;
(8.) * goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek * at the Tomb;
(10) * is brought back to life.

You were being to silly to answer again, something phrased improperly without sincerity.
Who do you say is *:

1) * is taken prisoner;
(3) * is smitten;
hilltop);
released;
life;

Your list of questions have nothing to do with the OP, or with my questions to you. I will be happy to answer all of your questions as soon as you answer mine. Does ash have magical power to control people's minds and make them do evil?

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Who do you say is *:

1) * is taken prisoner;
(3) * is smitten;
hilltop);
released;
life;

Your list of questions have nothing to do with the OP, or with my questions to you. I will be happy to answer all of your questions as soon as you answer mine. Does ash have magical power to control people's minds and make them do evil?

I answered your question in the OP and 2 more times, and you will get it further in telling us the answer to my question, you just don't recognize the answer to your insincere and sarcastic question nor accept it.
And the list of 10 events has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH MY OP.
Now can you answer that simple question SO YOU CAN ANSWER YOUR OWN?
Or are you gonna keep making excuses?

Last edited:
anyone out there have an ORIGIN theory of Lent-----other than hashev?

They can't even tell us who they worship, you think they'll be able to describe Lent with a mouthfull of beer, pulling their shirts back down, hiding their collected mardis gras beads and zip lock of beef jerkey?

Who do you say is *:

1) * is taken prisoner;
(3) * is smitten;
hilltop);
released;
life;

I answered your question in the OP and 2 more times, and you will get it further in telling us the answer to my question, you just don't recognize the answer to your insincere and sarcastic question nor accept it.
And the list of 10 events has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH MY OP.
Now can you answer that simple question SO YOU CAN ANSWER YOUR OWN?
Or are you gonna keep making excuses?

Well one of us is making excuses. A simple yes or no would answer my question. Why is that so hard for you?

That's right, a simple question, so your answer is that you don't know what you worship, and that's your answer to your question you keep acoiding recognizing.
"The ash you have no clue nor care what it is" as you "don't know or care what you worship".
And I proved "you don't care about warnings", nor believe scriptures are guidances from that which knows.
When the answer exposes your deceptions (nakedness) you end up covering it up.
Genesis (a warning) was not about physical nakedness, it was about the naked truth being exposed of deceptions. You are being deceptive and being exposed which is why you respond like this, with more non genuine smoke screen= covering up your exposure.

Last edited:
That's right, a simple question, so your answer is that you don't know what you worship, and that's your answer to your question you keep acoiding recognizing.
"The ash you have no clue nor care what it is" as you "don't know or care what you worship".
And I proved "you don't care about warnings", nor believe scriptures are guidances from that which knows.
When the answer exposes your deceptions (nakedness) you end up covering it up.
Genesis (a warning) was not about physical nakedness, it was about the naked truth being exposed of deceptions. You are being deceptive and being exposed which is why you respond like this, with more non genuine smoke screen= covering up your exposure.

No. Yes or no would be an answer to my question. Your ramblings are just a way to try to sidestep your dumb statements. Grow a pair and answer me, or admit that you have nothing but self righteous double talk that has nothing real to back it up.

Forum List

Back