My AncestryDNA results are finally online

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Waited 3 months. What race do you think I am? Mixed Race?

AncestryBevölkerungsgruppe.jpg
AncestryAbstammungsmix.jpg

Dude, you need to get a fucking life. I don't give a flying crap if you are animal, vegetable or mineral. Do you spend your days looking at yourself in the mirror?
Why the anger? He is sharing his ancestry. Does that give grounds for attacking him?
I think you are the one who needs to get a life cause I imagine yours, apparently, really sucks.

Dude, you need to get a fucking life. I don't give a flying crap if you are animal, vegetable or mineral. Do you spend your days looking at yourself in the mirror?
Why the anger? He is sharing his ancestry. Does that give grounds for attacking him?
I think you are the one who needs to get a life cause I imagine yours, apparently, really sucks.
I agree with toobfreak for the fact that i wish that he stop making so many thread in the lounge because i can't find some old thread many he could put it in the general discussion it will be nice.

I agree with toobfreak for the fact that i wish that he stop making so many thread in the lounge because i can't find some old thread many he could put it in the general discussion it will be nice.
You cry like a little bitch. SOS

What? i Am just saying the truth .

View attachment 361191View attachment 361192
Looks like your family was moving around and mixing. Knowing your ancestral history and timelines of travel, marriages, etc. would tell you more.

I imagine you know more info now.

My family or a large part of my family are Gypsies. They moved around, starting in india around 1000 BC. So that makes sense, they crossed Iran and Turkey and settled in Balkan. I knew this before and expected that.

Anger?
Attack?

You really are an asshole. You really are such a jackass snowflake-- -- -- I don't mind the occasional legitimate self-oriented thread (I would never post such and I have far more interesting things to talk about), such as personal illness, accident, problems or tragedy, but that is ALL THIS GUY EVER POSTS! Trivial minutiae about his appearance?

Talk about a fucking self-involved, self-loving, egoistic narcissist! Look at my eye! What do you think of my hairline? Would I pass as a Jap? Does my pimple look like Richard Nixon? Give me a fucking break!

Has this Mort guy ever posted ONE FUCKING THREAD about anything other than himself? Does he even know there is a world out there and people having real problems? Have you ever even SEEN him in another thread contributing anything, one post, to any topic that wasn't about HIM?

And it's not like the guy remotely looks good or exhibits anything worth interest to other people! This is even more pathetic than fbj talking about all his bad dates gone wrong with women! But at least he talks about other things! :uhoh3:

So HER you attack. While criticizing others for asking very legit questions! Talk about a chicken-livered little ass troll. You da Big Man, huh?

[My family or a large part of my family are Gypsies.
Why doesn't that surprise me, Morty?

They moved around, starting in india around 1000 BC. So that makes sense, they crossed Iran and Turkey and settled in Balkan. I knew this before and expected that.
I seriously doubt you know where your relatives were 1000 BCE, that is over ONE HUNDRED generations! But in the English vernacular, we call that a MUTT.

funny-bulldog.jpg

Anger?
Attack?

You really are an asshole. You really are such a jackass snowflake-- -- -- I don't mind the occasional legitimate self-oriented thread (I would never post such and I have far more interesting things to talk about), such as personal illness, accident, problems or tragedy, but that is ALL THIS GUY EVER POSTS! Trivial minutiae about his appearance?

Talk about a fucking self-involved, self-loving, egoistic narcissist! Look at my eye! What do you think of my hairline? Would I pass as a Jap? Does my pimple look like Richard Nixon? Give me a fucking break!

Has this Mort guy ever posted ONE FUCKING THREAD about anything other than himself? Does he even know there is a world out there and people having real problems? Have you ever even SEEN him in another thread contributing anything, one post, to any topic that wasn't about HIM?

And it's not like the guy remotely looks good or exhibits anything worth interest to other people! This is even more pathetic than fbj talking about all his bad dates gone wrong with women! But at least he talks about other things! :uhoh3:
You have some problems. Like the other day with that post about someone getting hit and killed by a car.
Anger. Lack of self control you self absorbed AH.

You have some problems. Like the other day with that post about someone getting hit and killed by a car.
I have problems? My problem is YOU. My thread wasn't about anyone getting HIT by a car, it was about some idiot like you stupid enough to get IN THE WAY of a car, that had THE RIGHT OF WAY to be on an expressway. That girl was only hit because she couldn't see the car coming, her view was actually BLOCKED by the other idiots who had dared to park on the freeway. Poetic justice. Kama. Go out and play in traffic, Dolt. PLEASE do it. Please.

Any Neanderthal?

It doesnt test for Neanderthal but 23andMe does and I tested there too.

Hey Svetozar!
You have more Neanderthal DNA than 31% of other customers.

Neanderthals were prehistoric humans who interbred with modern humans before disappearing around 40,000 years ago.
Summary Scientific Details
What does this mean?
neanderthal-two-percent.62f2ba624f6d.png

You inherited a small amount of DNA from your Neanderthal ancestors. Out of the 2,872 variants we tested, we found 264 variants in your DNA that trace back to the Neanderthals.
All together, your Neanderthal ancestry accounts for less than ~2 percent of your DNA.

Any Neanderthal?

It doesnt test for Neanderthal but 23andMe does and I tested there too.

Hey Svetozar!
You have more Neanderthal DNA than 31% of other customers.

Neanderthals were prehistoric humans who interbred with modern humans before disappearing around 40,000 years ago.
Summary Scientific Details
What does this mean?
neanderthal-two-percent.62f2ba624f6d.png

You inherited a small amount of DNA from your Neanderthal ancestors. Out of the 2,872 variants we tested, we found 264 variants in your DNA that trace back to the Neanderthals.
All together, your Neanderthal ancestry accounts for less than ~2 percent of your DNA.

Neanderthals had bigger brains, but their DNA is more likely to cause schizophrenia.

Forum List

Back