My Americans First Immigration Policy

But no American wants to pick oranges for $2 bucks an hour, that's why the left let's in all these illegals .

But no American wants to pick oranges for $2 bucks an hour, that's why the left let's in all these illegals .

Ironically...not quite.

The law says immigrant farm workers can’t be paid less than American laborers, so they aren’t taking jobs from Americans.

Guess who is trying to change that?

Ironically...not quite.

The law says immigrant farm workers can’t be paid less than American laborers, so they aren’t taking jobs from Americans.

I like it. Hopefully, the illegals will go back where they came from. That will help our immigration problem. Their friends won't even try coming here.

Ironically...not quite.

Silly coyote once again legal and illegals are two different things

I would allow no foreigners in while there are unemployed American citizens who want jobs. If employers have open skilled positions available, they get a tax credit for training an unemployed American citizen to do it.,

That's all of it

Wouldn't you feel proud of yourself while the US economy collapses, dope?

I would allow no foreigners in while there are unemployed American citizens who want jobs. If employers have open skilled positions available, they get a tax credit for training an unemployed American citizen to do it.,

That's all of it
You absolutely right. Too many people in the US want open borders. There was a report in the local news about a mother and her young daughter detained at the border for entering illegally into the USA. There were a lot of people commenting why don't the authorities let them stay they are not a threat to me. What these people dont see is that what this mother and child represent is a serious threat to all US citizens. This mother and child represent uncontrolled,unvetted illegal immigration.

Ironically...not quite.

I like it. Hopefully, the illegals will go back where they came from. That will help our immigration problem. Their friends won't even try coming here.

You realize that a great deal came from this continent, right?

And have been migrating to and fro for millennia, right?

" Passing The Buck To National Debt "

* Smoke Up The Rear *

They will gladly do. The main question is whether you will agree to buy food for a couple of times higher price than you did before.
Given the number of legal migrants getting social subsistence and illegal migrants getting social subsistence through their children the actual costs would probably go down .

I am undocumented but my children are citizens. Can I get food stamps for them?
Yes. Even though you cannot get food stamps for yourself, you should be able to get food stamps for your children if they are U.S. citizens or eligible immigrants. Even if you or your family members can't get food stamps, you can still get school lunch and breakfast, WIC, and go to soup kitchens, community food banks, meals on wheels and other food programs.

Remember, it is illegal for the government to treat you differently just because of the way you look or because you are from a particular country. Your caseworkers are not supposed to ask you any further questions about your immigration status once you tell them that you are not applying for food
stamps for yourself. If you have questions, call one of the numbers below to find out how to get help.

" Hell Bent On One Way Dissolution "

* Anti-Racist Racists Gloat About Supplanting *

You realize that a great deal came from this continent, right?
And have been migrating to and fro for millennia, right?
The ignorance of your ambitions and lack for a sense of amicable treatment is astounding .

No doubt next you will be blubbering about climate change and ignoring its correlation with over population all while pandering the save everyone on the planet by importing them to a better place to multiply - Are Europe And The US Expected To Reflect Proportions Of The Global Demographic When The Left Wing Is Through With Them ?

At the time, relatively few anticipated the size or demographic impact of the post-1965 immigration flow (Gjelten, 2015). In absolute numbers, the roughly 59 million immigrants who arrived in the U.S. between 1965 and 2015 exceed those who arrived in the great waves of European-dominated immigration during the 19th and early 20th centuries. Between 1840 and 1889, 14.3 million immigrants came to the U.S., and between 1890 and 1919, an additional 18.2 million arrived (see Table 1 for details).

Looking ahead, new Pew Research Center U.S. population projections show that if current demographic trends continue, future immigrants and their descendants will be an even bigger source of population growth.
Between 2015 and 2065, they are projected to account for 88% of the U.S. population increase, or 103 million people, as the nation grows to 441 million.

" Passing The Buck To National Debt "

* Smoke Up The Rear *

They will gladly do. The main question is whether you will agree to buy food for a couple of times higher price than you did before.
Given the number of legal migrants getting social subsistence and illegal migrants getting social subsistence through their children the actual costs would probably go down .

I am undocumented but my children are citizens. Can I get food stamps for them?
Yes. Even though you cannot get food stamps for yourself, you should be able to get food stamps for your children if they are U.S. citizens or eligible immigrants. Even if you or your family members can't get food stamps, you can still get school lunch and breakfast, WIC, and go to soup kitchens, community food banks, meals on wheels and other food programs.

Remember, it is illegal for the government to treat you differently just because of the way you look or because you are from a particular country. Your caseworkers are not supposed to ask you any further questions about your immigration status once you tell them that you are not applying for food
stamps for yourself. If you have questions, call one of the numbers below to find out how to get help.
I dont know whether there exists a reliable statistic about how much the immigrants contribute and how much they get back as benefits. I think you won't deny the fact that immigrants are useful for employers. And as long there is a demand there is a proposal.

Forum List

Back