My ahole brother made my mom cry

The Irish Ram
Depends ??
If I am having a “mentally challenged day “ then I will respond in kind

If not for his kids ..I would not talk to him or his phony bitch azzz wife

If I say anything he don’t like then it will be 3-6 months before he even talks to me
Personally F him and his wife but I like their kids
Don't text him, telephone him and let him know that irrespective of the differences you and he may have, using vulgarity when speaking with your mom and talking to her in a manner that is hurtful and disrespectful to her so much so that she breaks down in tears is unacceptable especially coming from one of her children. Remind him treating his mother in this manner is inexcusable if he tries to excuse away his behavior.

It may be unpleasant for you for a bit, but it's going to bother you until you take action and from what you've described of your brother you certainly can't make the situation worse,. Therefore it's definitely worth it to stand up for your mom against him especially if it results in him having a change of heart and treating her more kindly.

I may be drunk in the next 12 hours and may text him then
I hope I don’t
I usually post bad things when I drink

NewsVine_Mariyam
Funny few months ago , I texted him the score of a football tram that he was tapping and he texted me vulgar comments and I did the same thing back and we did not talk for a month

Then shut your mouth but to ask a political forum is stupid.

We are here and we love it here for Politics.....not for things like that.
Actually this chat may be right where it is supposed to be considering it is in the "General Discussion" labeled area of the forum. Right me if I am wrong, but all political chats are to be in the "Current Events" area.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Also with this chat being about a person's family matters, it makes perfect sense that a person would go elsewhere for whatever advice is needed and so I am not surprised to see this form of activity happening here, especially if the person doesn't want friends or people from their job to know about what is going on in this part of their life.

Last edited:
Actually this chat may be right where it is supposed to be considering it is in the "General Discussion" labeled area of the forum. Right me if I am wrong, but all political chats are to be in the "Current Events" area.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Also with this chat being about a person's family matters, it makes perfect sense that a person would go elsewhere for whatever advice is needed and so I am not surprised to see this form of activity happening here, especially if the person doesn't want friends or people from their job to know about what is going on in this part of their life.

That's your opinion.

God bless you always.

Should I just mind my own business or text my brother
I don’t know

My mom is 76 years old and he yelled vulgar words at her and smashed things on the ground

Apparently she drove an hour to see the kids, ok

Then she mentioned she was surprised that a college football team won
My brother was tapping the game to watch later and violently explodes into a diatribe of fury
He never follows college games .
My mom left crying and she called me hysterical

My entire family is F up
I never did give my two cents about this matter yet. If your brother has become that bad enough of a problem, something needs to be said or done and if it coming from your mom is not enough, more coming from your direction may be the move that needs to be made and yes, your brother may "black ball" you as well for your not being on his side, but if a side has to be taken, siding with whoever the instigator/perpetrator is will only make you an accomplice/accessory/enabler.

God bless you and your family always!!!

Holly

P.S. If there is anything that I have learned in life, it is that if certain people in your life are not going to change for the better, the best move to make is to remove them from your life all together if complete and total misery is going to be the only thing that they bring to it.

I never did give my two cents about this matter yet. If your brother has become that bad enough of a problem, something needs to be said or done and if it coming from your mom is not enough, more coming from your direction may be the move that needs to be made and yes, your brother may "black ball" you as well for your not being on his side, but if a side has to be taken, siding with whoever the instigator/perpetrator is will only make you an accomplice/accessory/enabler.

God bless you and your family always!!!

Holly

P.S. If there is anything that I have learned in life, it is that if certain people in your life are not going to change for the better, the best move to make is to remove them from your life all together if complete and total misery is going to be the only thing that they bring to it.

If he gets mad at me then I will never ever see the kids again
He will black ball from them

Forum List

Back