My ahole brother made my mom cry

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Should I just mind my own business or text my brother
I donā€™t know

My mom is 76 years old and he yelled vulgar words at her and smashed things on the ground

Apparently she drove an hour to see the kids, ok

Then she mentioned she was surprised that a college football team won
My brother was tapping the game to watch later and violently explodes into a diatribe of fury
He never follows college games .
My mom left crying and she called me hysterical

My entire family is F up

My dad is terrified of my brother
My sister is a Bolshevik
Even my brothers wife did zero . She wonā€™t cross him

I am the only one that will

I donā€™t know if I should text him and tell him what he did was wrong
He will explode on me if I do

Over the summer we did not talk for 3 months

What should I do ??
My mom drove back crying and had to pull over in tears
My brother bitch wife did not say a word

I donā€™t know

My mom is 76 years old and he yelled vulgar words at her and smashed things on the ground

My brother was tapping the game to watch later and violently explodes into a diatribe of fury

My entire family is F up

@Quasar44

Don't feel bad, homie. Everyone has a certain amount of "fucked up" in their family. My own dad (God rest his soul) got mixed up with one of my shithead half-brothers and got busted for 40 pounds of pot in a recreational vehicle, back in the 90's. He was an avid hunter, gun-owner, and handloader before that,. but he ended up with a felony and lost his gun rights.

I've had one brother die from a drug overdoase, and two half brothers and sister die from a drug overdose. My wife's kin folk are such liberal Biden cock-gobblers that we don't go to family event any more.

Maybe it's because you're Jewish, one of God's chosen people. He's testing you, just like He did He did Job. Stay strong and keep your faith. Yahweh won't let the Devil do anything to you that you can't handle.

Last edited:
JGalt
What happened to your dad ??

Should I text be brother in a polite manner about what he did

He passed away of a heart attack a couple years ago.

I can't really tell you how to deal with this. The worst thing you could do is get your advice from some dickhead on the internet.

:laughing0301:

@Quasar44

Don't feel bad, homie. Everyone has a certain amount of "fucked up" in their family. My own dad (God rest his soul) got mixed up with one of my shithead half-brothers and got busted for 40 pounds of pot in a recreational vehicle, back in the 90's. He was an avid hunter, gun-owner, and handloader before that,. but he ended up with a felony and lost his gun rights.

I've had one brother die from a drug overdoase, and two half brothers and sister die from a drug overdose. My wife's kin folk are such liberal Biden cock-gobblers that we don't go to family event any more.

Maybe it's because you're Jewish, one of God's chosen people. He's testing you, just like He did He did Job. Stay strong and keep your faith. Yahweh won't let the Devil do anything to you that you can't handle.

And YOU talk ugly about all the black women you screw.

Is your brother a man of faith? The fifth Commandment tells us to ā€œHonor thy father and thy mother, that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth theeā€

That's about all you can do, is to try to impress that upon him.

If I say anything he donā€™t like then it will be 3-6 months before he even talks to me
Personally F him and his wife but I like their kids

Go to a psychiatrist Quasar44 ...ask him for advice, why tell us?

We have our own problems. Jezz :rolleyes:
To me, going to a shrink may not be the best move. I remember seeing a headline years ago about a doctor/therapist who actually encouraged a patient to kill themself Was the suicide carried out? As far as I can remember, no.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Most Jews are mentally ill
There is no gods chosen people

Not true. The seed of Abraham begat the Jews, who are God's chosen people. We Gentiles were only granted redemption because of the shedding of the blood of God's son, Jesus Christ. He created us just like He did the Jews, but those of your faith are the ones God is really trying to reach out to. He is testing you, He wants you to accept His son Jesus Christ as the true Messiah, as do many of the Jewish faith are reluctant to do.

I donā€™t know

My entire family is F up
Follow your first instinct.

To me, going to a shrink may not be the best move. I remember seeing a headline years ago about a doctor/therapist who actually encouraged a patient to kill themself Was the suicide carried out? As far as I can remember, no.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Then shut your mouth but to ask a political forum is stupid.

We are here and we love it here for Politics.....not for things like that.

Not true. The seed of Abraham begat the Jews, who are God's chosen people. We Gentiles were only granted redemption because of the shedding of the blood of God's son, Jesus Christ. He created us just like He did the Jews, but those of your faith are the ones God is really trying to reach out to. He is testing you, He wants you to accept His son Jesus Christ as the true Messiah, as do many of the Jewish faith are reluctant to do.
He spends too much effort on telling us he is Jewish to be one, especially since he knows so little about it.

I'm reminded of a poster constantly telling us they are Christian, but who promotes Jihad at every turn.

New Topics

Forum List

Back