my 5 point quick fix for immigration

These are the same fools who bellow about rights for people in China but want to close off the rights of everyone who enters the country. They want a little north Korean utopia and then wonder why the rest of the world criticises them .

No one builds wall to promote peace.

Dumbest post of the week.
Congratulations!

No it's not. It the post that honed in on your ignorance and hypocrisy. You're problem is you hate being pinged by a leftie. You can't take it. You don't think..you are an intellectual vacuum.

There was a time a tried to have rational conversations with liberals.
It didn’t take long to figure out they are completely incapable of separating reason and emotion. Just like you.

It didn’t take long to figure out they are completely incapable of separating reason and emotion. Just like you.

American political debate on this forum is not about rational debate. It is blatant war. The hatred and bile spewed by you people against revolting human beings is all you have.
For instance, you're still belting away about election fraud, Hunter Biden supposed to have raped kids and eaten them, the usual communist takeover and Joe is leading it.
Yet you want ANY person to have a rational discussion with you blockheads when lies and hate are your only weapons.

Don't make me vomit with your mealy mouthed words about how liberals are now too emotional and lack reason.
Why shouldn't I jump down your throat because of the bullshit You spray everywhere?

Don't try to be smart with me. If you want rational debate I'll welcome it and will respond accordingly but the minute you post crap and cheap shots, it's on again.

American political debate on this forum is not about rational debate. It is blatant war. The hatred and bile spewed by you people against revolting human beings is all you have.
For instance, you're still belting away about election fraud, Hunter Biden supposed to have raped kids and eaten them, the usual communist takeover and Joe is leading it.
Yet you want ANY person to have a rational discussion with you blockheads when lies and hate are your only weapons.

Don't make me vomit with your mealy mouthed words about how liberals are now too emotional and lack reason.
Why shouldn't I jump down your throat because of the bullshit You spray everywhere?

Don't try to be smart with me. If you want rational debate I'll welcome it and will respond accordingly but the minute you post crap and cheap shots, it's on again.

That’s a lot of emotion you have there.

Finish the wall.

Deploy the military to secure the border.

Cut off all foreign aid to South American countries until they stop the flow of immigrants.

No birth right citizenship for children born in the US via illegal immigration.

End DACA, a child is not a pass to enter.

Nice, the "I thought up this in the bar while freaking drunk" way of doing immigration.

Perhaps you could do another list which is "sensible ideas for immigration" next

To be fair, that's a lot of people. I'm Liberal, and very unemotional, especially when it comes to politics. I see emotion within politics as a massive driving force, especially the more extreme politics becomes, both left and right.

That’s a lot of emotion you have there.

Not really. Examine some of the comments made towards me because I'm a leftie. Communist. Marxist. Fascist.
And all said in jocular tones.

Republicans don't have civil discussions when their hypocrisy and lies are exposed. This forum is 90% repigs and it's regarded by them as a place they can lambast everything without question.

You're name implies just that and you're no different. There's the case in question in front of you.

Finish the wall.

Cut off all foreign aid to South American countries until they stop the flow of immigrants.

End all welfare, child tax credit cash, food stamps, free medical, School and every other program for illegals and their offspring.

End all welfare, child tax credit cash, food stamps, free medical, School and every other program for illegals and their offspring.

How do you expect to keep them out of your home? You're guns?

Do you believe you're the first one to think of that? Why don't you say what you're really thinking.

The next Republican presidential candidate needs to pledge that any migrant who came to the US from 2020-2024 will be repatriated when they come into office. At this point, Repatriation needs to be part of the platform.

Finish the wall.

What does that fix? The wall does nothing. The minority of entrants who come through those areas can easily circumvent that stupid wall.

The countries involved are not in South America. They are Central American: Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador. Countries where Castilian, English, various Mayan languages, Garifuna, Miskito and other indigenous languages are spoken.

A child born here is from here. Children who've been sent to Mexico or Central America enter a foreign country to them. They're already Americans, as you call it. Like I told my Khmer (Cambodian) friend, "oh yeah, see how you are, see how you were when you visited Cambodia, you're from here," and she agreed. She was born in Cambodia, however, but came here young. You'd send her back?

DACA, also involves children who are already here. Their social context is the USA. They know what is Ace Hardware or Lowe's. They do not know about the Ferretería. Why make these people suffer when they are ALREADY productive members of USA society? I should obsess on their green card?

Do you not realize that entering illegally is not a serious crime? Y'all speak as if it's up there with murder and kidnapping. No, it's relatively trivial, so relax, lighten up.

Forum List

Back