My 4-Year-Old Cheats @ BeyBlade...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
556225_4436234236498_962037342_n.jpg

^Had you asked me if is this was what I would be doing on a Saturday night 20 years ago I would have laughed...

Can't imagine anything better than last night...

Although I did have to eat the bacon off of the kid's Filets that I grilled...

They must be Jewish. :thup:

:)

peace...

Last edited:
Considering that Jessica Ridgeway is missing after multiple reports over the last week of a Predator in Westminster, we are especially Greatful for our Blessings...

The 3A/3B walk was cancelled yesterday morning to focus on Searching for this little girl.

I guess there really isn't anything that can be done about "reports" of a Predator in a neighborhood but it is very Frustrating to know there were Warnings recently and then a Girl goes Missing...

:(

Prayers for that little girl.

peace...

^Had you asked me if is this was what I would be doing on a Saturday night 20 years ago I would have laughed...

Can't imagine anything better than last night...
Kids have a way of changing our priorities don't they? :D

The other thing that's odd... Why do some Abductions get Obsessive Media Focus while others don't?...

We happen to be Connected to this one so it matters to us, but it is odd that this Abuduction seems like the only News in Colorado.

I Think the Media knows something they aren't being allowed to say. :thup:

peace...

I have never heard of a kid that didn't like bacon. You might want to get that checked out.

I think it's because it was fried... Too soggy in parts.

They eat it at Breakfast. :thup:

peace...

That's good. You had me worried!!!!!

I have never heard of a kid that didn't like bacon. You might want to get that checked out.

check for the Jewish gene.

Oh dear gawd, NO, NOT JEWISH!!!!!!

Jessica has a noticeable gap between her two front upper teeth. She also has a sore on the bridge of her nose, just below here glasses that does not heal.

WTF is that?...

peace...

Forum List

Back