My 28 Minutes with AOC

The point is that it is not relevant whether or not her constituents are on welfare or meth.
Wealthy people do not necessarily work harder, deserve their wealth, make safer choices than meth, or get less corporate welfare.
It was an attack on the people that avoided the facts or justification.
AOC's constituents are the poorest and therefore likely to be on welfare more, but that should not matter.
There really is not much welfare in the US.
The point is intelligent people wouldn't vote for this actress marionette financed by Soros. But down an' out folks certainly would.

I posted a link what have you got to say now ?
I had a long work week and then I hop on this today and you make me go thru a shit ton of pages for the link and this is it? Here is what you said:

"Oh, unemployment is low, everything is fine, right?’ Well, unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs.”
This one is my absolute favorite and she supposedly has a degree in economics

Heres what she said.

During the interview, Ocasio-Cortez said, "Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs. Unemployment is low because people are working 60, 70, 80 hours a week and can barely feed their family."

I will agree that was poorly said. Her point was was unemployment is low but many people are barely making ends meet and 7 million people are holding down 2 jobs and still struggling. She said “because” not “but” so that messes it up and is on her. That is a better statement for what she meant to say. She talks all the time so some goofiness is bound to happen. That was poorly stated.

I had a long work week and then I hop on this today and you make me go thru a shit ton of pages for the link and this is it? Here is what you said:

"Oh, unemployment is low, everything is fine, right?’ Well, unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs.”
This one is my absolute favorite and she supposedly has a degree in economics

Heres what she said.

During the interview, Ocasio-Cortez said, "Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs. Unemployment is low because people are working 60, 70, 80 hours a week and can barely feed their family."

I will agree that was poorly said. Her point was was unemployment is low but many people are barely making ends meet and 7 million people are holding down 2 jobs and still struggling. She said “because” not “but” so that messes it up and is on her. That is a better statement for what she meant to say. She talks all the time so some goofiness is bound to happen. That was poorly stated.
For someone who has an economics degree what she said is retarded. As I said before the mental hoops you people will jump through to defend her ignorance is terrifying.

Forum List

Back