My 2¢ on the NFL Redskin's name change kerffule

You guys are total retards. Redskins and Braves/Seminoles aren’t in the same league. Redskin isn’t respectful. The word cracker doesn’t bother me. The Washington Crackers wouldn’t bother many people other than to be just a stupid name that’s divisive for no reason. So why not just have a name that isn’t divisive and is respectful? Washington Warriors. Keeps the theme. Insults no one.

No, you keep the REDSKINS name. See, the Indians (native Americans?) don’t give a rats ass about the team name. A bunch of Kraperlimpdick loving morons who know nothing of history. Notice they leave Chiefs, Vikings, Buccaneers, etc. all alone.

Seems to me it's the white liberal loons who are in a crazed frenzy demanding the name change, not the Indian people themselves. ... :cool:

I grew up in Oklahoma, which has the second largest Indian population after New Mexico. Will the liberal loons next demand the state change it's name? Because the word Oklahoma is the Choctaw Indian language words for "people (okla) and red (humma) ?

Went to school and worked around Indians for years. If an Indian was thought by other Indians to be trying to act white. He (her) would be called an apple. Red skin, white on the inside.

The main NFL team rooted for in my city was the Dallas Cowboys, except when the Washington Redskins were playing them. Then all the Indian people would put on Redskin jerseys and root for them. Because after all, it was the old Cowboys vers. Indians thing come back to life. ... :lol: :lol:

Leftists are mentally ill people, they do not need more bad ideas.

You guys are total retards. Redskins and Braves/Seminoles aren’t in the same league. Redskin isn’t respectful. The word cracker doesn’t bother me. The Washington Crackers wouldn’t bother many people other than to be just a stupid name that’s divisive for no reason. So why not just have a name that isn’t divisive and is respectful? Washington Warriors. Keeps the theme. Insults no one.
Like I said in the OP.
I grew up around Indians and they have no problem with the word Redskins, heck they even refer to themselves as Redskins.
It's the white liberals that have a problem with it, and find it offensive. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Washington Redsky

Redsky is ominous, coming like a fire or a storm , keeps the Red in, appeases the righteous

Wasn't it polled that native Americans didn't give a diddly squat about the name of the team. This is just social justice baloney.
Some of the deep state black Prog sportscaster shills have made their view for years.

Try to post in english.

ok Indian no care team name dipstick.

So, the Washington Dipsticks? Wouldn't conservatives in congress take offense.

In this climate that your side has created, I doubt that "Warriors" would fly.

Keep the name, change the logo...

1594345361865.jpeg

I think Snyder should change the name but change it the most ridiculous over the top stupid thing he can think of. Then tell people you wanted a name change enjoy.

I love how conservatives never miss a chance to be petty.

I think Snyder should change the name but change it the most ridiculous over the top stupid thing he can think of. Then tell people you wanted a name change enjoy.

I love how liberals never miss the chance to engage in phony outrage.

Phony outrage is best practiced on conservative media. Just try to watch fox or listen to wingnut radio without that staple.

Phony outrage is best practiced on conservative media. Just try to watch fox or listen to wingnut radio without that staple.
If you want to see phony outrage watch CNN or MSNBC I especially love how the people most upset over sports teams with Indian names are white liberals.

If you want to see phony outrage watch CNN or MSNBC I especially love how the people most upset over sports teams with Indian names are white liberals.

Yeah, sure.

Forum List

Back