My 2¢ on the NFL Redskin's name change kerffule

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Seems to me it's the white liberal loons who are in a crazed frenzy demanding the name change, not the Indian people themselves. ... :cool:

I grew up in Oklahoma, which has the second largest Indian population after New Mexico. Will the liberal loons next demand the state change it's name? Because the word Oklahoma is the Choctaw Indian language words for "people (okla) and red (humma) ?

Went to school and worked around Indians for years. If an Indian was thought by other Indians to be trying to act white. He (her) would be called an apple. Red skin, white on the inside.

The main NFL team rooted for in my city was the Dallas Cowboys, except when the Washington Redskins were playing them. Then all the Indian people would put on Redskin jerseys and root for them. Because after all, it was the old Cowboys vers. Indians thing come back to life. ... :lol: :lol:

Seems to me it's the white liberal loons who are in a crazed frenzy demanding the name change, not the Indian people themselves. ... :cool:

I grew up in Oklahoma, which has the second largest Indian population after New Mexico. Will the liberal loons next demand the state change it's name? Because the word Oklahoma is the Choctaw Indian language words for "people (okla) and red (humma) ?

Went to school and worked around Indians for years. If an Indian was thought by other Indians to be trying to act white. He (her) would be called an apple. Red skin, white on the inside.

The main NFL team rooted for in my city was the Dallas Cowboys, except when the Washington Redskins were playing them. Then all the Indian people would put on Redskin jerseys and root for them. Because after all, it was the old Cowboys vers. Indians thing come back to life. ... :lol: :lol:
American Express, dont leave home without it.

I am glad to hear that most Native Americans, who have been treated very (very!) badly throughout American history, are people who do not constantly whine about past injustices but look forward to the opportunities that are available to them today.

I remember when liberals Jane Fonda and Ted Turner did the Tomahawk Chop for the Atlanta Braves. Oh Looky, the racist peanut farmer joined in also.

Good times. newsEngin.24761250_Tomahawk-chop_468038.jpg

TWO THOUGHTS:
  1. Why isn't the Dallas Cowboys a racist name but Redskins are? They have red skin! Yet there is nothing racist about calling someone a redneck.
  2. SIDE FACT: Since we are busy tearing Chris Columbus statues down, I thought it worth mentioning the name "Indian" came from him. He named all native people in the mid-Atlantic, Hispaniola, Central America and islands "indians." Why? Because he was in search of a new, better spice trade route to the East Indies. When he discovered the Caribbean islands, Cuba, etc., he wasn't sue if he had succeeded or not, so eventually named it the WEST Indies, and by association, the native people Indians.

The U.S. Army has a long tradition of naming its helicopters after Indian tribes; Black Hawk, Apache, Lakota, Chinook, Kiowa, etc.
Since these tribes fought gainst the U.S. government in several wars.
Will the looney white liberals now demand the helicopter's names be changed, like they have done with anything related to the Confederacy, such as military bases? ... :cool:

You don't see Indians taking the knee when the national anthem is played. They come from a long warrior tradition of fighting for their country. In fact, 32 Indians have been awarded the Medal of Honor.
On a side note, my high school friend I was drafted with on the same day into the Army, was a full blooded Indian and was KIA on FB Mary Ann in Vietnam.
:salute:

You're just not going to be able to stop this train. Everyone and their brother is now jumping on. Up is down in this new reality.
Even Disney has now hired Colon Kaphisdick, who just recently said celebrating the 4th of July is celebrating white supremacy. This entire country has completely lost it's fucking minds.

The Redskins can't change their name to 'FedEx,' 'cause FedEx delivers on Sundays.

The Washington White Snyder's currently is trending in Oklahoma...

Wasn't it polled that native Americans didn't give a diddly squat about the name of the team. This is just social justice baloney.
Some of the deep state black Prog sportscaster shills have made their view for years.

New Topics

Forum List

Back