My 16 year old son wants a car

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
If I had a 16 year old son, who was mentally disturbed like those assholes that I grew up around...

And he was going around calling troubled or disabled children "retard", throwing rocks and bottles at people, bullying much younger children, doing drugs, and hanging around gangs...

And he had the fucking BALLS...ok... to ask me "Dad, can I have a car"....

This is what I would do.

The first thing I do is pick him up by the throat, and throw him down onto a wooden chair, and then laugh my fucking ass off.... right in his fucking face.

Then I would say....

You like to call disabled toddlers retards, and go around bullying toddlers who can't fight back..... you go around doing drugs, and you're involved in a juvenile delinquent gang.

So now who's the fucking retard... who thinks that his behavior earned him a car ?

You haven't even earned your rights when you turn 18.... I can have you put in a group home until you're 25.

So you tell me asshole.... RETARD!!!!!!!! how the fuck did your behavior earn you a car ?

Well let me tell you something.... RETARD !!!!!!! you're not getting a car, or any fucking thing else, because you don't deserve it, because you're too RETARDED..lol

And I am getting on the telephone right now, and you're going to a group home, because not only are you a rotten motherfucker, but you can't even understand what you do.... since you think you'll get a car.

You're beyond my help.

If I had a 16 year old son, who was mentally disturbed like those assholes that I grew up around...

And he was going around calling troubled or disabled children "retard", throwing rocks and bottles at people, bullying much younger children, doing drugs, and hanging around gangs...

This is what I would do.

The first thing I do is pick him up by the throat, and throw him down onto a wooden chair, and then laugh my fucking ass off.... right in his fucking face.

Then I would say....

You like to call disabled toddlers retards, and go around bullying toddlers who can't fight back..... you go around doing drugs, and you're involved in a juvenile delinquent gang.

So now who's the fucking retard... who thinks that his behavior earned him a car ?

You haven't even earned your rights when you turn 18.... I can have you put in a group home until you're 25.

So you tell me asshole.... RETARD!!!!!!!! how the fuck did your behavior earn you a car ?

Well let me tell you something.... RETARD !!!!!!! you're not getting a car, or any fucking thing else, because you don't deserve it, because you're too RETARDED..lol

And I am getting on the telephone right now, and you're going to a group home, because not only are you a rotten motherfucker, but you can't even understand what you do.... since you think you'll get a car.

You're beyond my help.
Every republican should be given that speech :thup:

This is what I would do.

Then I would say....

You're beyond my help.
Every republican should be given that speech :thup:
I thought they already were...

Forum List

Back