MUST SEE: THOUSANDS of Trump Supporters Chanting, “TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!” Greet Joe Biden in Pennsylvania (VIDEO)

Remember all them at the Notorious RBG's viewing at the Supreme Court chanting "Vote Him Out!"? Well, we did.
I did not think the Left is listening to her (RBG) anymore.
In the latest move to make the female sex simply disappear, the American Civil Liberties Union altered a Ruth Bader Ginsburg quote, on the anniversary of her death, to remove any mention of women.
You people cannot tell the truth about one fucking thing.

hehheh Ole Joe could not
speed through that crowd fast enough.......time for joe to go....we want a real President not some puppet.

I saw that too!! WOW! They were on him!

Canva-Sheep-1024x532.jpg

The Cretin in Thief is met with middle fingers!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

81 million votes????? my eye!!:rolleyes:

There goes your lyin' eye.
81,284,666 to be exact.

You can drill down on the county where your double-wide is parked and see the numbers on this interactive map.

There were tens of thousands unsigned, duplicate and fake mail in ballots on the other corner chanting *Joe *Joe *Joe *Joe!

60 federal district judges said you're full of shit.
And I can't wait to see what comes out of the RAID ON RUDY! LOL. sucker.

The whiny libs missed the point. Has there EVER been more than 10 people at a Xiden rally?
Has there ever been a crowd of "hundreds" chanting Joe, Joe, Joe??

Fuck no.

Xiden is a joke, aka "Putin's whore"
Indeed,yep a handful of supporters is the norm fir Biden.lol hee hee.

The whiny libs missed the point. Has there EVER been more than 10 people at a Xiden rally?
Has there ever been a crowd of "hundreds" chanting Joe, Joe, Joe??

Fuck no.

Xiden is a joke, aka "Putin's whore"
flags-boat-hats.jpg

Correct. PEOPLE do know the truth. Unfortunately, batshit crazy trump supporters still believe the big lie.

Says the idiot who thinks inauguration celebrations that are closed to the people, defended by tens of thousands of armed guards and fences just screams "legit election".

You see that shit in north korea, china, and other dictatorships.

And now in the USA.

Legit elections don't hide behind guns and walls.

Moron.

New Topics

Forum List

Back