Must hold liberal media accountable

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
If Trump wins this thing you can add blatant media corruption to the mix. Add to that we know they were in collusion with the democrat party, including the debates...........I say they can get fkd, and I hope they cook like Cooked Clinton if she loses this thing. Perhaps as a result we'll see at least a shed of integrity in DC and the liberal media.

It would be tempting to urge the new Congress consider mandatory licensing of "journalists" but that would be unconstitutional. Delicious as it might be, still unconstitutional.

If Trump wins this thing you can add blatant media corruption to the mix. Add to that we know they were in collusion with the democrat party, including the debates...........I say they can get fkd, and I hope they cook like Cooked Clinton if she loses this thing. Perhaps as a result we'll see at least a shed of integrity in DC and the liberal media.

They're private businesses. What are you suggesting? That the media be brought under the control of the President, yeah, make it like Russia. Russia and the US are going to be best buddies now. Say bye bye to human rights.

yup

It would be tempting to urge the new Congress consider mandatory licensing of "journalists" but that would be unconstitutional. Delicious as it might be, still unconstitutional.

Agreed, but if public opinion no longer puts up with their bullshit, at worst they'll need a new angle for spreading the agendas of their owners.

They're private businesses. What are you suggesting? That the media be brought under the control of the President, yeah, make it like Russia. Russia and the US are going to be best buddies now. Say bye bye to human rights.

See, this is where you're ignorant, or projecting. WE KNOW THE OBAMA/CLINTON/DEMOCRATS ARE UP THEIR ASS AS IT IS. If you don't know that you might educate yourself.

We do hold the media accountable for getting Trump elected, being almost all of the national media was shilling for him the whole election season.

I imagine they're shocked. They thought they were just getting good ratings by shilling for him. Now it's starting to dawn on them what they've done. After all, der Fuerher has already stated he plans to shut down media outlets that criticize him. And, as illustrated by the OP, many of the Trump-fans would proudly back such censorship. Constitution? They don't care.

90 percent of the main stream media is controlled by the very entities that run this financial debt system. They decide what news we get and how it is to be spun. I know you are awake and aware of this. I am fucking stoked that Hitlery didn't win but I am going to hold Trump's feet to the fire and I will be keeping a close check on the people that he puts in as his advisers. I will know very soon if he is really a different breed of if he was a mole from the start.

Congrats to President Elect Donald Trump. Now let's throw out the corruption and the liberal bullshit and Make America Great Again.

Go cry you little liberal Douchebags. Take your corruption with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"CNN repoter: Our cand.... Clinton needs the following states to win".

All the right people are pissed. They needed this to pull their head out of their ass. Great!

We do hold the media accountable for getting Trump elected, being almost all of the national media was shilling for him the whole election season.

I imagine they're shocked. They thought they were just getting good ratings by shilling for him. Now it's starting to dawn on them what they've done. After all, der Fuerher has already stated he plans to shut down media outlets that criticize him. And, as illustrated by the OP, many of the Trump-fans would proudly back such censorship. Constitution? They don't care.

Wrong But take the message any way you like to sleep nights.

President Trump should pull the White House
Press credentials from all the MSM that colluded with the Democrats.

Yea, If he wins, Trump will put all Democrats into reeducation camps the day after he is inaugurated.

Give me a break. The boogeyman so many of you have built Trump up to be is a bullshit narrative.

And, as illustrated by the OP, many of the Trump-fans would proudly back such censorship. Constitution? They don't care.
Ohhhhh....all of a sudden the constitution matters to you mamooth?!? You're disgusting. All of you progressives who piss all over the U.S. Constitution are now suddenly worried about it. I hate Donald Trump but I'm glad he won and I hope he does exactly what Obama did. Acts like a dictator and snaps his pen off in the ass of all of you bat-shit crazy progressives who celebrated Obama acting like a despicable dictator.

Ohhhhh....all of a sudden the constitution matters to you mamooth?!?

Of course it does. I'm a liberal. I took a sacred oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. You are clearly a domestic enemy of the Constitution, therefore my military oath mandates that I oppose you. It's not optional for me.

For example, you support Trump. He says he'd censor speech, remove due process, torture people. All open violations of the Constitution, and you suck his ass.

You're disgusting. All of you progressives who piss all over the U.S. Constitution

If you're not lying, name one way I do that.

You can't, of course. You're just a profoundly stupid parrot who is repeating the kook nonsense that his cult masters told him to say.

It's clearly conservatives who piss on the Constitution. If you disagree, please point out where in the Constitution it says "money is free speech" and "corporations are people". Do you have some speshul PC version of the Constitution that includes those phrases?

are now suddenly worried about it. I hate Donald Trump but I'm glad he won and I hope he does exactly what Obama did. Acts like a dictator and snaps his pen off in the ass of all of you bat-shit crazy progressives who celebrated Obama acting like a despicable dictator.

So, do you think about anal penetration by a dictator often?

Oh, you're lying about Obama too, but then, you lie about everything. It's kind of what defines you, you're ability to state the complete opposite of the truth on every single issue.

Ohhhhh....all of a sudden the constitution matters to you mamooth?!?
Of course it does. I'm a liberal. I took a sacred oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
Then why did you celebrate every time Barack Obama bypassed Congress and created law from the Oval Office with his precious "pen and phone"?

Say it with me now mamooth "President Trump". Your president mammy!

Yea, If he wins, Trump will put all Democrats into reeducation camps the day after he is inaugurated.

Give me a break. The boogeyman so many of you have built Trump up to be is a bullshit narrative.

Trump will be a potent new wind to be reckoned in the WH. The stupid stuff they will throw out, the smart stuff that everyone thought, but didn't wish to state out loud will be kept With Hillary things would have just degraded into a PC hell hole where people are afraid to bring up any issues in order to preserve the status quo.

It's clearly conservatives who piss on the Constitution. If you disagree, please point out where in the Constitution it says "money is free speech" and "corporations are people". Do you have some speshul PC version of the Constitution that includes those phrases?
Where in the constitution does it say that corporations are forbidden from engaging in the political process? Idiot.

More importantly, where in the U.S. Constitution does it grant the federal government the power to create a Department of Education to oversee education in America? Where in the U.S. Constitution does it grant the federal government the power to create a Department of Energy to oversee energy in America? Where in the U.S. Constitution does it grant the federal government the power to create Social Security to oversee retirement in America? Where in the U.S. Constitution does it grant the federal government the power to create welfare to oversee poverty in America? Where in the U.S. Constitution does it grant the federal government the power to create Medicare, Medicaid, and Obamacare to oversee healthcare in America? Aall of the things your U.S.-hating, constitution-hating ass celebrates and supports.

Oh, you're lying about Obama too, but then, you lie about everything. It's kind of what defines you, you're ability to state the complete opposite of the truth on every single issue.
Awww....poor little mammy is scared that Trump will act exactly like Obama.

Forum List

Back