Must be a Neo Con War monger

Yet the Jews she fights for mock her very being. The same smiling sense of dedication, honor and duty that come so naturally to an Elizabeth Cowie are seen as the essence of the Nazi threat we white gentiles pose to our Jewish overlords, and are only properly employed when dying in the Middle East for Eretz Israel. Otherwise, she's the subject of jokes, re-education and Freudian psychoanalysis of the "authoritarian personality" that militaristic whites must be broken of for Jews to be safe. Elizabeth Cowie won't ask about the larger reasons for the war in Iraq or question the motives of her nation's leaders, because her natural white instincts rightly tell her to avoid that, and to do her duty. Good when it works FOR Jews, bad when it works for Hitler. But either way, our people are the unwitting tools of policies that do not make our country better or our people safer -- but DO make Jews better off.

Is this a good deal for our people?

I demand a change in leadership. I demand leaders who put AMERICA and its traditional, white, Christian people BEFORE Israel, Jews, Mexico, Hispanics, etc. I demand this for Elizabeth Cowie. She deserves better.

You need medical help. There are medications that can help with those paranoid and delusional thoughts you have. And therapy wouldn't hurt.

Are you on drugs, what the f*** are you talking about

Do you have any idea how racist you sound?

Why do you need a scape goat, cause the war is not going well.

Yet the Jews she fights for mock her very being. The same smiling sense of dedication, honor and duty that come so naturally to an Elizabeth Cowie are seen as the essence of the Nazi threat we white gentiles pose to our Jewish overlords, and are only properly employed when dying in the Middle East for Eretz Israel. Otherwise, she's the subject of jokes, re-education and Freudian psychoanalysis of the "authoritarian personality" that militaristic whites must be broken of for Jews to be safe. Elizabeth Cowie won't ask about the larger reasons for the war in Iraq or question the motives of her nation's leaders, because her natural white instincts rightly tell her to avoid that, and to do her duty. Good when it works FOR Jews, bad when it works for Hitler. But either way, our people are the unwitting tools of policies that do not make our country better or our people safer -- but DO make Jews better off.

I demand a change in leadership. I demand leaders who put AMERICA and its traditional, white, Christian people BEFORE Israel, Jews, Mexico, Hispanics, etc. I demand this for Elizabeth Cowie. She deserves better.

That's not an argument. Try harder next time. You're afraid that what I'm saying is the truth, aren't you?

If you ever got your "white" only Country you would then be ranting about some subsect of whites that just weren't white enough and should be segregated for " their own good".

So...so...sooo.... very sick, pathetic... angry... did I say pathetic?

Aren't you embarrassed?

Forum List

Back