Muslims

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
What the hell is this crap?.

Footbaths?. At air airport?. How about confessional for all the catholics, and who knows what the buddhists, wiccans, jews, and pagans will demand next.

American, stop being such a bunch of wussies, and stop cow towing to the suck lambs, er muslims

They don't desearve special treatmeant over other religions but if they ask and a private companies allows special things for their religious needs to keep or get their business or out of cultural sensativity that's fine with me.

It is the third or second largest religion in the world. That's a lot of people and a big market.

The liberals and liberal media, are more concerned with hurting muslims feelings, that addressing the real problem, muslims radicals. I think common sense is lacking in the democratic party and liberalism as a whole.

Compassion doesnt solve problems, common sense does.

Sorry my liberal friends on this board, but saying the same bullshit about not all muslims everytime, i say islamo-nazi terrorists are gonna kill america, wake up you idiots, is not intelligent, I dont care how compassionate you think it is, its not smart, and its not the truth. In world war II. When people said the Nazi's we didnt say not all germans. :cuckoo:

They don't desearve special treatmeant over other religions but if they ask and a private companies allows special things for their religious needs to keep or get their business or out of cultural sensativity that's fine with me.

It is the third or second largest religion in the world. That's a lot of people and a big market.

Well let me give you an example, last year, britans got rid of the piggy bank, because it offended muslims, and some cashiers didnt want to handle pork, because they were muslims, not some cab drivers do not want to take passengers with alcohol. I respect and thank you for your contribution, but where do we draw the line with this so-called sensitivity, and how do you know its not being used to take over this country. First its a footbath, what next?

The thing is Germans were all in 1 country we are at war with. We are not at war with the whole Islamic religions and all their followers. If so we'd be at war with billions so I think that's where the liberal comments stem from. If you treat them all as enemies they will become enemies. Now radical Islam is a big prob so of course some suspicion is necessary and quite appropriate but their is a limit. An example a Muslim kid is a friend of mine and clearly not a terrorist if you knew her so don’t go treating her like crap and callin in the cops for no reason besides she’s Muslim.

First of all, let me say that in all honesty and im not being sarcastic, you are a brilliant intellectuallist, which is why I gave you a good rating.

Second. I think most americans, have common sense, and dont believe all muslims or most are bad, and shouldnt be treated like idiots, with the phrase, not all muslims, every time they criticize the islamic worlds treatment of women and non-muslims.

I think we do walk a fine line, and only when someone says something line, bomb mecca, or kill all the muslims, or something in that ball park, then we should remind people, that while, we want to be vigilent, we dont to cross the line from vigilence, to vigalantism.

I have a couple muslim friends online as a matter of fact.

The thing is Germans were all in 1 country we are at war with. We are not at war with the whole Islamic religions and all their followers. If so we'd be at war with billions so I think that's where the liberal comments stem from. If you treat them all as enemies they will become enemies. Now radical Islam is a big prob so of course some suspicion is necessary and quite appropriate but their is a limit. An example a Muslim kid is a friend of mine and clearly not a terrorist if you knew her so don’t go treating her like crap and callin in the cops for no reason besides she’s Muslim.

What the hell is this crap?.

Footbaths?. At air airport?. How about confessional for all the catholics, and who knows what the buddhists, wiccans, jews, and pagans will demand next.

American, stop being such a bunch of wussies, and stop cow towing to the suck lambs, er muslims

I can bring along a focus for meditation if I feel I need it without need of being supplied by others.

Second. I think most americans, have common sense, and dont believe all muslims or most are bad, and shouldnt be treated like idiots, with the phrase, not all muslims, every time they criticize the islamic worlds treatment of women and non-muslims.
Totally agree on that point. It annoys me too, even when I take special note to just say radical islam I still sometimes get slammed by some on the far left for "generalizing".

good point mace.

In america, I am so guilty of this too, we spend too much time fighting and demonizing and not enough time, being honest, politically incorrect and solving the problems.

I would restrict immigration to keep Muslims out. But the first ones to oppose such a move, interestingly, would be American Jews, who would call it "racist".

Not only should we restrict muslim immigration, we should also monitor every mosque and arrest and deport any and every muslims who believes in and preaches jihad.

Nice board you have here.

It seems people on here think its stupid to take into consideration other religions differances?

How I really wish being narrow minded actually worked like some of you seem to think.

It would be such an easy life if we could just look at an issurance policy and just say Hell I dont really have to look at the whole thing do I ?... Ill just sign the *%#@ thing and leave the reading and thinking to the PC crowd.

You see we live in a world made up of people, these people have a funny thing in common, they all have feelings and pretending wether they get affended or not by our actions has NO impact on our lives what the "cool" kids do NOT what the smart kids do.

Kinda makes you harken back to around sept. 12 2001 when Americans were saying "but why do they hate us?".

YOU see it does matter!

You can hate that it does but it still does.

Its much cheaper and wiser to pay attention to a little deplomacy at the right time than it is to spend trillions of dollars of our childrens money and their f*&%ing blood just so we can say "PC not me ,Im a rebel".

It seems people on here think its stupid to take into consideration other religions differances?

How I really wish being narrow minded actually worked like some of you seem to think.

It would be such an easy life if we could just look at an issurance policy and just say Hell I dont really have to look at the whole thing do I ?... Ill just sign the *%#@ thing and leave the reading and thinking to the PC crowd.

You see we live in a world made up of people, these people have a funny thing in common, they all have feelings and pretending wether they get affended or not by our actions has NO impact on our lives what the "cool" kids do NOT what the smart kids do.

Kinda makes you harken back to around sept. 12 2001 when Americans were saying "but why do they hate us?".

YOU see it does matter!

Its much cheaper and wiser to pay attention to a little deplomacy at the right time than it is to spend trillions of dollars of our childrens money and their f*&%ing blood just so we can say "PC not me ,Im a rebel".

I sort of agree with this. I'm all for freedom of speech and I love to jump on the Christian Right any opportunity I get. But at the same time, the Muslims in the Middle East take their religion very seriously. I think they're crazy, just as crazy as any other religious nut, and generally, I'm not for political correctness but rational sensitivity (you know the line when you've crossed it). But the last thing we need to do right now is piss these people off more and fuel further hatred. Yes, it's a double standard, but being insesnitive to their religious beliefs makes us less secure.

YOU see it does matter!

Yes, yes the poor people and their feelings. What it seems is that you have absolutely no perspective. America is the most diverse and cultrually/racially tolerant nation in the world. We have 300 million people or so in this country with different religious backgrounds that on a daily basis we pretty much all get along.

As PC as we are in this country we still get nailed for not getting it quite right. With the diversity in this country in can be pretty hard to make sure we are not stepping on anybodies toes 24/7 especially when we have people (musilim extremeists included) in the world that basically spend all their time waiting to be offended.

Whether you are for the war or not, it has nothing to do with politcal correctness. Even you could not have been PC enough for the people that attacked us. You only option would have been to immediatley convert to Islam and their fanatical interpretation of it

Yes, it's a double standard, but being insesnitive to their religious beliefs makes us less secure.

Do you not get that is exactley what they want from us? Don't you get that it isn't your acceptance they want, it is a completly Muslim and only Muslim world.

Winston Chruchill once said, "Appeasement reflects the hope that the crocodile will eat you last."

Its the lazy being who refuses to take in ALL of the factors when making a decision on how to best move forward.

You see that is all being "PC" is about.

Your and Idiot if you dont take your Boss and his feelings into consideration.
Your an idiot if you dont take your secretaries feelings into consideration.
Your an idiot if you dont take the feelings of the guy about to hand you your burger into consideration.

You see its NOT about being controled by them if you consider their feelings.

Its about keeping your job, keeping the customers happy and keeping spit out of your burger.

You are simply being unthrough and stupid not to take these things in and Hurting yourself.

Its the lazy being who refuses to take in ALL of the factors when making a decision on how to best move forward.

You see that is all being "PC" is about.

Your and Idiot if you dont take your Boss and his feelings into consideration.
Your an idiot if you dont take your secretaries feelings into consideration.
Your an idiot if you dont take the feelings of the guy about to hand you your burger into consideration.

You see its NOT about being controled by them if you consider their feelings.

Its about keeping your job, keeping the customers happy and keeping spit out of your burger.

You are simply being unthrough and stupid not to take these things in and Hurting yourself.

It is not my job to make sure I don't offend you. And trying not to is very much a form of control. Control is anything that limits behavior. And I am quite obviously limiting my behavior if I go around ever fearful of not offending someone with my behavior.

You can please all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time. But it is impossible trying to please all the people all the time.

I stand by my earlier statement. there is no extent you could go to in being PC that would make Muslim extremists happy with you. That is true of many people as again, many people in this world for what ever reasons simply look for excuses to be offended and it is them I will not bend over backward for trying not to.

Forum List

Back