Muslims

Ill just copy and paste the same message I just posted on the other thread "Dems give Reason"

But then I guess he has told us so many lies that I dont eveh exp[ect you to believe him now.

liberals, liberals,liberals... You insinuate that it is some kind of a fact that Pesident Bush lied to the People when there is no real evidence supporting your false accusations...

"I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN".... "I DID NOT INHALE"... Should I go on....These would be factual lies told by the president...

And it is also easy to see your self righteousness is ingrained into you.

You had no REAL answer so you just threw out an insult?

Dig deep and really think ,I bet you are smart enough to come up with something worthy of real discussion.

Ill just copy and paste the same message I just posted on the other thread "Dems give Reason"

liberals, liberals,liberals... You insinuate that it is some kind of a fact that Pesident Bush lied to the People when there is no real evidence supporting your false accusations...

"I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN".... "I DID NOT INHALE"... Should I go on....These would be factual lies told by the president...

Oh so there was WMDs, AQ Ties , yellowcake and pending mushroom clouds?

Oh I did not see that evidence could you show it to me?

What was that this admin was doing when they said Lynch was a little rambo?

Tillman was a big Rambo?

Fallughia didnt have White phospherous sprinkled on it?

There are no secret torture prisons?

No would heard of planes flying into buildings before 911?

the list just goes on ad on

Oh so there was WMDs, AQ Ties , yellowcake and pending mushroom clouds?

Oh I did not see that evidence could you show it to me?

Is there evidence he knew otherwise...

thats the difference between a fact and fiction....PROOF..

cum stains on the dress... thats proof

I dont remember cum stains getting our troops killed?

the Downing street memos.

Richard Clarkes testimoney Paul Oniels book.

Tennets book.

you see they all point to the fact that Bush knew they were cherry picking the evidence.

I think Powell has as muc admitted it also.

BTW do you prefer to just think hes a complete incompetant idiot?

I dont remember cum stains getting our troops killed?

the Downing street memos.

Richard Clarkes testimoney Paul Oniels book.

Tennets book.

you see they all point to the fact that Bush knew they were cherry picking the evidence.

I think Powell has as muc admitted it also.

BTW do you prefer to just think hes a complete incompetant idiot?

No troops didnt die .... But a country full of innocent children had to listen to it day in and day out...

some sick assholes think that sending our young men and women to die in a war of choice is better than having them hear about instances of infidelity.

Crazy aint it my mainman Im from FP.com and dont like bush much ,I think you can figure out who Iam?

some sick assholes think that sending our young men and women to die in a war of choice is better than having them hear about instances of infidelity.

The discussion at hand was about the president being dishonest with the people.

Stick to the subject or shut the fuck up!

It seem to me baby killer that flag your standing behind in your picture should be white!

Nope this was about taking in all the information in a situation instead of standing around grabbing your balls and talking about how we are too tuff to think like intelligent beings.

You continue to lap up lies like pablum and insult people who deserve your thanks for their service to their country.

Tell us about your service and then Maineman can tell you about his which is pretty damned impressive.

Or do you only support the troops who agree with you and Bush?

I serve my country everyday, you no nothing about me.. MM is a foul mouthed coward, I owe him nothing...

And it is also easy to see your self righteousness is ingrained into you.

You had no REAL answer so you just threw out an insult?

Dig deep and really think ,I bet you are smart enough to come up with something worthy of real discussion.

that's not an insul. It's an observation. I'm sure you believe you are right as much as I believe am yet I am the one who is suppossed to dig deep and you of course are the one who is obviously right

Lots of outright misinformation here. First one.... The Iraq Government not only DIDN'T vote to ask us to leave, they are telling Congress they want us to stay at LEAST 2 more YEARS.

If we abandon Iraq before it can protect its borders and have a semblence of Internal security we will be handing the Country, its people and its oil to terrorists controlled most likely by Iran.

And we will just have to return to do it all over again in a few years.

Provide one shred of evidence that Bush KNEW there were no WMD's, explain why everyone else believed he had them as well if it was all a lie. Explain how the Idiot Savant Bush managed to control this "fabricated" intelligence or even "cherry picked" intelligence and ensure only his version of Intel was seen by Congress. Further explain why after over 4 years no one has come forward to provide that "smoking gun" testimony of how Bush and Company illegally prevented Congress from obtaining independent briefings.

Explain why a Clinton Appointed CIA director would willfully lie for a Republican President. Explain why even his book makes no such claim. Explain why he admitted he told the President it was a sure thing about WMD's.

Explain why every European Country except France, Germany and Belgium supported the Invasion. Is it your claim that these independent Countries were somehow lied to by Bush? That he "cherry picked" THEIR intelligence?

Explain why the UN wanted to continue inspections for WMD's if everyone knew there were none. Explain why the Investigations into whether Bush or staff lied all found no such thing occurred.

Don't flatter yourself. I'm LMAO @ you. If you think I take this shit THAT seriously, let me correct your erroneous assumption here and now.

My point is not emotional. It's not only logical but reasonable. It isn't about being a tough guy either. It's about not allowing others to force their viewpoints on me, and not being afraid of their threats of violence if I don't acquiesce.

You think it's somehow logical and reasonable to allow religious fanatics who want to return the world to 7th century Muslim society and are willing to go to whatever extreme necessary to force their views on others, power to you.

I'll just be one of those "tough guys" that as usual, are defending your vacilating, lost in relativism ass.

The difference is that you're basing your reasoning on the notion that this conflict can be won militarily. If we can beat "them," then why not call them idiots. It only reinforces their position as the enemy.

Personally, I don't think the war on terror can be won militarily. It's not that I don't want to win it militarily, I wish it were that easy. I look at this as something that needs to be resolved through diplomatic means. I know you probably think that that's impossible, but I don't. So, logically, to me, being sensitive to them and abandoning the hawkish tendencies inherent in the ethnocentric perception of patriotism is the first step in actually making long-lasting process-- not just patching up one region while the terrorists just run to another.

Do you not get that is exactley what they want from us? Don't you get that it isn't your acceptance they want, it is a completly Muslim and only Muslim world.

What they want? Submission, dhimmie. Meanwhile, Let CAIR write your news:

(WASHINGTON, D.C., 5/8/07) - The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) today applauded efforts by federal law enforcement authorities that apparently thwarted a planned attack on Fort Dix in New Jersey.

In a statement, the Washington-based Islamic civil rights and advocacy group said:

"Based on the information gathered in this case, it seems clear that a potentially deadly attack has been averted. We applaud the FBI for its efforts and repeat the American Muslim community's condemnation and repudiation of all those who would plan or carry out acts of terror while falsely claiming their actions have religious justification.

"We continue to urge American Muslims to be vigilant in reporting any suspected criminal activities that could harm the safety and security of our nation."

CAIR also requested that media outlets and public officials refrain from linking this case to the faith of Islam. The council asked mosques and Islamic institutions in New Jersey and nationwide to report any incidents of anti-Muslim backlash.

Along with innumerable condemnations of terror, CAIR has in the past launched an online petition drive called "Not in the Name of Islam," initiated a television public service announcement campaign of that same name and coordinated a "fatwa," or Islamic religious ruling, against terrorism and religious extremism.

link

Heh, a fatwah against a fatwah.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/cover_story.htm

Winston Chruchill once said, "Appeasement reflects the hope that the crocodile will eat you last."

But Britan didn't seem to learn that. That country is in alot of trouble, Brown will have a hard time hanging onto power, but THIS was what I was counting on. Was:

The lessons we can all learn from British Muslims

Tory leader David Cameron writes of the benefits of integration after staying in Birmingham

Sunday May 13, 2007
The Observer

The challenges of cohesion and integration are among the greatest we face. I wrote in these pages in January that we cannot bully people into feeling British: we have to inspire them. Last week, I spent two days staying with Abdullah and Shahida Rehman and their family in Birmingham. The experience has strengthened my conviction about the right way to build a more cohesive Britain.

First, a concerted attack on racism and soft bigotry. You can't even start to talk about a truly integrated society while people are suffering racist insults and abuse, as many still are in our country on a daily basis. We must also be careful about the language we use. No Muslim I've ever met is offended by Christmas, or supports its replacement with 'Winterval'. But many Muslims I've talked to about these issues are deeply offended by the use of the word 'Islamic' or 'Islamist' to describe the terrorist threat we face today.

Gag: link

No, that's exactly what NOT to do. It's over, Churchill can't save them this time.

The discussion at hand was about the president being dishonest with the people.

Stick to the subject or shut the fuck up!

"No troops didnt die .... But a country full of innocent children had to listen to it day in and day out..."

troops didn't die. period. and regardless of what the poor innocent children had to listen to, that was still better than a presidency where we have sent innocent MEN to die for something that they ought not to be dying for.

"If we abandon Iraq before it can protect its borders and have a semblence of Internal security we will be handing the Country, its people and its oil to terrorists controlled most likely by Iran."

what you CLAIM is most likely, and what I think is most likely are worlds apart.

Forum List

Back