Muslims See A Christmas Tree Being Setup At A Mall, Then Start Attacking It! (VIDEO)

From what I read that actually took place in Egypt.

Could be wrong, and if it happened in Dearborn I'd be agitated.

Jesus is their prophet too and his birth is recorded in their quran

Where is their tolerance and brotherhood of others of the book (bible)?

Such behavior is wrong on every count, especially in a predominantly christian country. Christians are not obliged to follow sharia, they can celebrate their holidays in ways that fit their traditions in their country.

Jesus is their prophet too and his birth is recorded in their quran

Where is their tolerance and brotherhood of others of the book (bible)?

Such behavior is wrong on every count, especially in a predominantly christian country. Christians are not obliged to follow sharia, they can celebrate their holidays in ways that fit their traditions in their country.
Yes it's horrific. Look at how they've trained these Islamo-fascist animals to attack Christmas trees:

OH JIMMINEY CRICKET! You like being a Sheep, don't you? :lol:
Did Muslims really 'attack a Christmas tree' in an American mall? (Video) — Steemit

This is a blatant manipulation of the truth. This is how Christmas is often celebrated in the Middle East. They are climbing the tree to find little gifts. Notice how they're tossing them out to the crowd? Notice how everyone is peaceful and there are even individuals wearing Santa hats in the crowd? DO NOT let your self be manipulated. Do your own research. Don't be a sheep.

Hmm.. I don't think they are attacking it. Look up 'Mall of Arabia' in Egypt. Heard that they setup trees like this so people can climb and find gifts inside it. Watch the end of the video, they are finding little packages.

Forum List

Back