Muslims on Medicare & Social security

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
My sister in law is working in Dearborn as a physical therapist. She says you wouldn't believe how many Arabs come in with Medicare and getting disability ssi and no doubt welfare or foodstamps.

Most likely there are shady Arab doctors giving them their approval.

I want to apologize to conservatives. Had you told me I wouldn't have believed you.

I think you should have to see 3 doctors before you get that shit.

Thanks for the info.
I wont hold something against you that you haven't seen for yourself.
For all I know you're from Missouri.
If she's seeing its a problem in the one clinic she works at, imagine how rampant the problem really is.

And it's not just Arabs. I think we should have a government agency run by fiscal conservative Republicans and let them re evaluate everyone on welfare. Get them doing some kind of phone job from home. And if you just refuse to work then you are cut off.

But the idea foreigners are coming here and gaming the system.

Omg, I just remembered we had a cousin that did the same thing only he came from Greece. They even paid him extra because his wife was his caregiver.

Thanks for the info.
If she's seeing its a problem in the one clinic she works at, imagine how rampant the problem really is.

And it's not just Arabs. I think we should have a government agency run by fiscal conservative Republicans and let them re evaluate everyone on welfare. Get them doing some kind of phone job from home. And if you just refuse to work then you are cut off.

Omg, I just remembered we had a cousin that did the same thing only he came from Greece. They even paid him extra because his wife was his caregiver.

Who the hell are you and what did you do with the seal...!?!?!?!?

Thanks for the info.

Who likes knowing anyone is taking advantage of the system. Now imagine it's not even a natural born citizen. Get the fuck out!

My sister in law is working in Dearborn as a physical therapist. She says you wouldn't believe how many Arabs come in with Medicare and getting disability ssi and no doubt welfare or foodstamps.

I want to apologize to conservatives. Had you told me I wouldn't have believed you.

Arab American Muslims are just as deserving of any other citizen to Medicare.

Thanks for the info.

shhhh....... he's doing wonderful... I always knew Sealy had a good sense of right and wrong. Sealy has a good heart.

Wrong. Not when they are gaming the system!

Well, there are people who misuse the system. But for the most part, it helps the people who need the help. It's usually the providers of healthcare that misuse the payment system.

You don't get it. They come here and cheat the system. They are lazy and are getting paid monthly for an injury that shouldn't prevent them from working.

I'm talking about worthless lazy immigrants and Arab doctors who will say they qualify for social security when you or I would get denied.

And it's not just them. Lots of 40 plus year olds filed for ssi after the 2007 crash. They never found a job and they are getting old so they go to the doctor claiming they are disabled.

If there is rampant fraud we need to clamp down.

I think this is why we ultimately need to bring good paying manufacturing jobs back home AND make all the illegals legal. We don't have enough workers paying into ss and too many taking out.

Where you been? lots of these people come in here, not legally married in this country. Many own a business and their wife get food stamps. No immigrants should be eligible for and government assistance unless they escaped for their lives

You know why this really grinds my gears? Because I pay into it and its not gonna be there when I retire. These people have not paid in but are going to collect from age 30 till they die.

You don't get it. They come here and cheat the system. They are lazy and are getting paid monthly for an injury that shouldn't prevent them from working.

I'm talking about worthless lazy immigrants and Arab doctors who will say they qualify for social security when you or I would get denied.

And it's not just them. Lots of 40 plus year olds filed for ssi after the 2007 crash. They never found a job and they are getting old so they go to the doctor claiming they are disabled.

I think this is why we ultimately need to bring good paying manufacturing jobs back home AND make all the illegals legal. We don't have enough workers paying into ss and too many taking out.

I feel faint.....

You know why this really grinds my gears? Because I pay into it and its not gonna be there when I retire. These people have not paid in but are going to collect from age 30 till they die.
I thought that too, but I really think it will be here for you.

Where you been? lots of these people come in here, not legally married in this country. Many own a business and their wife get food stamps. No immigrants should be eligible for and government assistance unless they escaped for their lives
They all say they escaped for their lives. And even if they did they still got to work.

Yeah, ok don't seal the border and make them all legal...let them all in:cuckoo:

Let Obama explain it to you...

Well, there are people who misuse the system. But for the most part, it helps the people who need the help. It's usually the providers of healthcare that misuse the payment system.
I bet there are a lot more people fraudulently on disability than there are doctors committing fraud. I bet every doctor probably has multiple patients who could be and should be working but aren't.

My back hurts too. Carrying these people

I bet there are a lot more people fraudulently on disability than there are doctors committing fraud. I bet every doctor probably has multiple patients who could be and should be working but aren't.

My back hurts too. Carrying these people

Disability is the New welfare. Its part of Obamanamics :thup:

Forum List

Back