Muslims Desecrating American Flag

Oh no! Why would Muslims ever be angry at the US? I just can't figure that out.
I mean....maybe the kikes but never their lap dogs.

Very odd.

Good find!

I am so tempted to go out by a Quran and not only piss and shit on it, but burn it while doing a tribal dance with almost naked girls, post it on YouTube and tell the ragheads how we feel about them. A good Muslim is a dead one.

Islam-liberals.jpg

OP link is 404, thread is kinda fail..
I ain't sayin' it didn't happen, but there's no proof in the OP.

Are these the same Muslims Trump saw dancing on 9/11??

for the record----muslims danced on 9-11-01-----right there across the river from the WTC as people jumped and died. I saw it on the north end of Atlantic Avenue,
Brooklyn, NY. Trump did not lie-----they danced in Jersey City. They danced
in Paterson, NJ too------So many people LIE ABOUT THE FACT

Very odd.

Good find!

Another Ignorant Goyim speaks
Your magic doesn't work on me Jew.

I don’t care; You inferior Goy

Your racism knows no bounds!
Have you no shame?
I am shocked beyond words!

The word “ Jew” and kikes derogatory.
Of course, you are such an ignorant, stupid GOY you do not understand that. You can dish it out but can’t take it?

Your Racism knows no bounds !
Have you no shame?
I am shocked beyond words! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Very odd.

Good find!

Have you no shame?

Of course, you are such an ignorant, stupid GOY you do not understand that. You can dish it out but can’t take it?
Have you no shame?
You are truly evil.
Scary, I dare say.
Have you no shame?

Have you no shame?

Have you no shame?
You are truly evil.
Scary, I dare say.
Have you no shame?

You are truly evil, Racist, bigoted and a Jew Hating GOY who sees nothing wrong with referring to Jews in a derogatory manner
Scary, I dare say
Have you no shame?

Have you no shame?

Have you no shame?
You are truly evil.
Scary, I dare say.
Have you no shame?

You are truly evil, Racist, bigoted and a Jew Hating GOY who sees nothing wrong with referring to Jews in a derogatory manner
Scary, I dare say
Have you no shame?
Your posts are scaring me. I feel like I am being stalked by some evil hook nosed sadist. Frightening. Leave me in peace please you vial Hebrew! Is it not enough that you killed our lord and savior? I bet you laugh as you stalk me....probably while counting some form of currency with long yellowed nails.

Have you no shame?

Have you no shame?
You are truly evil.
Scary, I dare say.
Have you no shame?

Scary, I dare say
Have you no shame?
Your posts are scaring me. I feel like I am being stalked by some evil hook nosed sadist. Frightening. Leave me in peace please you vial Hebrew! Is it not enough that you killed our lord and savior? I bet you laugh as you stalk me....probably while counting some form of currency with long yellowed nails.

Your posts are not scaring me because you are an Ignorant GIY who gets a kick out of using derogatory terms.
We did not kill your “ savior”. :auiqs.jpg: However I have a question. Doesn’t your religion teach that GOD sent his ONLY son down to die for our sins?
Now, you dumb GOY; leave me alone while you are slobbering in the streets getting drunk and stop spreading your hate

Have you no shame?

Have you no shame?
You are truly evil.
Scary, I dare say.
Have you no shame?

Scary, I dare say
Have you no shame?

Your posts are not scaring me because you are an Ignorant GIY who gets a kick out of using derogatory terms.
We did not kill your “ savior”. :auiqs.jpg: However I have a question. Doesn’t your religion teach that GOD sent his ONLY son down to die for our sins?
Now, you dumb GOY; leave me alone while you are slobbering in the streets getting drunk and stop spreading your hate
He died for your sins. Salvation can only be found through the son.
Accept him as your lord and savior.
Otherwise you will burn in the pits of hell, Jew.
Have a good day.

Have you no shame?
You are truly evil.
Scary, I dare say.
Have you no shame?

Scary, I dare say
Have you no shame?

He died for your sins. Salvation can only be found through the son.
Accept him as your lord and savior.
Otherwise you will burn in the pits of hell, Jew.
Have a good day.

You stupid Goy
There are many religions who don’t believe in Jesus; why pick just on the Jewish people
First you say we killed him then you say he died for our sins. Which is it; Goy?

Are these the same Muslims Trump saw dancing on 9/11??

for the record----muslims danced on 9-11-01-----right there across the river from the WTC as people jumped and died. I saw it on the north end of Atlantic Avenue,
Brooklyn, NY. Trump did not lie-----they danced in Jersey City. They danced
in Paterson, NJ too------So many people LIE ABOUT THE FACT

edward37 evaluated the fact that muslims celebrated the destruction of the WTC
as people jumped to fiery deaths-----FUNNY. Not rumor----I witnessed it. AS to
Trump's hyperbolic "thousands"------not a real issue------"crowds" would
have been more accurate-------but that thing is idiot NIT PICKING. I saw it
in Brooklyn, Atlantic Ave. Concerned relatives and friends described it in
Jersey City, Paterson NJ and Ramallah (erstwhile palestina) In Brooklyn---women actually were ULALATING . I have no idea what went on in Michigan.
ANYONE?
even our very own glorious "congress women" -----lick the asses
of convicted terrorist murderers in celebration of SPECIFIC KNOWN
MURDERS enacted as bona fide terrorism----not battle-----actually lower
than low filth stealth terrorism

Forum List

Back