Muslims are protesting/suing liberal Jeff Bezos' Amazon for lack of prayer rooms

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Outraged Muslims to Rally Against Amazon Over Alleged Lack of Prayer Rooms

Outraged Muslims are reportedly planning a May 1 demonstration at the Amazon headquarters in Seattle, Washington.

The company is under fire after several Muslim security guards demanded time and space to pray five times a day, while on the job.

The guards contend in a lawsuit filed this week that the subcontractor who employs them does not appropriately accommodate their faith and retaliates against those who speak out.

The Service Employees International Union and the guards allege that Amazon grants high-earning tech workers conference rooms to pray in, but they do not provide the same accommodation for contracted security officers during their law-mandated work breaks.

Amazon and the security contractor have refuted the allegations...

Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post aka the Washington Compost.

Outraged Muslims are reportedly planning a May 1 demonstration at the Amazon headquarters in Seattle, Washington.

The company is under fire after several Muslim security guards demanded time and space to pray five times a day, while on the job.

The guards contend in a lawsuit filed this week that the subcontractor who employs them does not appropriately accommodate their faith and retaliates against those who speak out.

The Service Employees International Union and the guards allege that Amazon grants high-earning tech workers conference rooms to pray in, but they do not provide the same accommodation for contracted security officers during their law-mandated work breaks.

You must be so butthurt about this

I'm sure Jeff Bezos is.

This is the problem with people on the left-wing. If you actually push your beliefs to their logical end, you end up destroyed by them.

You push multiculturalism, and them people take you up on it, and sue you for hindering their culture.

It reminds me of this guy in New York city who was a retail shop owner of one of the plush ritzy places. He protested for the rights of homeless people. Then the homeless started sleeping outside his shop, and of course customers stopped coming in. No one likes being harassed entering and leaving a store. Guess who called the police to get rid of the homeless he just protested in favor of?

You people do this all the time. Constantly. It's like the rich left-wingers that support 'squatters rights', from inside their gated communities with 24/7 security. Pretty easy to support squatters rights, when you don't have to worry about them squatting in your house with armed security at the gates....

Constantly hypocrites. All of you.

The answer is simple. Here are your work hours, authorized break times and break areas. If you want a job, comply. If you don't like it, get lost.

Lets take another look. The way I see it-----Some of the Amazon employees DO get
to use some conference rooms for their ass-up prayers-----but the employees of a
SUBCONTRACTOR---who are security staff don't have that perk. The security people cry "UNFAIR" The answer is simple----lock the conference rooms and do NOT allow ass-up activity for ANYONE------be fair. The issue is not a violation of
rights-----it is just a bit of jealousy of one group for another group that got a "favor"

I'm sure Jeff Bezos is.

This is the problem with people on the left-wing. If you actually push your beliefs to their logical end, you end up destroyed by them.

You push multiculturalism, and them people take you up on it, and sue you for hindering their culture.

It reminds me of this guy in New York city who was a retail shop owner of one of the plush ritzy places. He protested for the rights of homeless people. Then the homeless started sleeping outside his shop, and of course customers stopped coming in. No one likes being harassed entering and leaving a store. Guess who called the police to get rid of the homeless he just protested in favor of?

You people do this all the time. Constantly. It's like the rich left-wingers that support 'squatters rights', from inside their gated communities with 24/7 security. Pretty easy to support squatters rights, when you don't have to worry about them squatting in your house with armed security at the gates....

White lefties don't expect any of this multiculturalism to actually impact their own neighborhoods. Makes things messy when it happens.

I think more muslims are butt hurt by this. Just ask this guy.
BunlaaCCEAAzxWz.jpg

I'm sure Jeff Bezos is.

White lefties don't expect any of this multiculturalism to actually impact their own neighborhoods. Makes things messy when it happens.

what does "white" have to do with the issue has someone told you that
being muslim turns a person "non-white" You seem to have so limited an
experience in life that you have no idea what is going on in the world

I'm sure Jeff Bezos is.

I didn't say 'white'. I said white lefties.
Pay attention.

First of all, what company gives their employees 5 breaks a day?

Secondly, I doubt anyone would have a problem with
anyone using an empty conference room
during their lunch or break to pray!

Companies offer perks or benefits to their employees,
companies are running a business, not obligated
to run their business around their employees religion.

If these employees are part of a union,
their beef should be with the union and their contract.

These guards are free to find another job
with a company that better suits their needs.

This shit has just gotten fucking ridiculous!

I'm sure Jeff Bezos is.

Pay attention.

oh-----the "white lefties" that live in gated communities Is that the group
that bothers you

I'm sure Jeff Bezos is.

Pay attention.

that bothers you
No, white lefties who live in white lefty worlds, i.e., most white lefties.

I'm sure Jeff Bezos is.

Pay attention.

that bothers you
Just for the record most gated communities are rights. We tend to keep liberals out.

First of all, what company gives their employees 5 breaks a day?

Secondly, I doubt anyone would have a problem with
anyone using an empty conference room
during their lunch or break to pray!

Companies offer perks or benefits to their employees,
companies are running a business, not obligated
to run their business around their employees religion.

If these employees are part of a union,
their beef should be with the union and their contract.

These guards are free to find another job
with a company that better suits their needs.

This shit has just gotten fucking ridiculous!

actually-----one need not pray FIVE times at work----there is a before and
after. --------The REAL issue is not the praying----the real issue is the GROUP
PUBLIC PRAYER.
I'm sure Jeff Bezos is.

Pay attention.

that bothers you
Just for the record most gated communities are rights. We tend to keep liberals out.

yes------such has been my observation for decades. The last people to advocate
special "prayer rooms for muslims in public places"---WOULD be people who live
in gated communities ( IMHO )

Moosleem prayer rooms is opening a bad can of worms.

They can use the rooms to plan and execute mass shootings at work with them.

Well, maybe these interlopers have adopted the cherished American tradition of suing the bastards if you think you might be able to profit from the action.

Well, maybe these interlopers have adopted the cherished American tradition of suing the bastards if you think you might be able to profit from the action.
California has a lot of frivolous lawsuits.

And it has been spreading to the rest of the USA for decades now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back