Muslims and their co conspirators are a scab on the earth.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Gaza fires TWO HUNDRED ROCKETS into Israel and continue to fire them to this minute. Israel fights back and the coverage of Israel's retaliation is breathtakingly reported as if the are indiscriminately killing innocent people.
Very little if any mention of the rockets that land on Israel without any type of targeting system.

It's fucking dirt & stone. That's what all you idiots are fighting over.....ROCKS. That and pie in the sky fairy tale gods who just happen to be child molesters.

Literally the worst filth to occupy this planet.

Who the fuck can trust anyone who would blow themselves up for 67 virgins? You can tell right there that they are idiots. Hey, I'm not trying to be judgmental but Muslims are better off in the land of pyramids.

Gaza fires TWO HUNDRED ROCKETS into Israel and continue to fire them to this minute. Israel fights back and the coverage of Israel's retaliation is breathtakingly reported as if the are indiscriminately killing innocent people.
Very little if any mention of the rockets that land on Israel without any type of targeting system.

It's fucking dirt & stone. That's what all you idiots are fighting over.....ROCKS. That and pie in the sky fairy tale gods who just happen to be child molesters.

Literally the worst filth to occupy this planet.
The Jews of Israel steal land and water from indigenous Palestinians for half a century and WHINE about their victims response.

Israel Palestine Conflict 101

"WHAT IS THE NAKBA?

"The Nakba refers to the forced displacement of Palestinians that began with Israel’s establishment, and that continues to this day. Arabic for ‘catastrophe,’ Nakba is the word Palestinians use to describe the traumatic events of 1948 which resulted in the displacement of over 700,000 Palestinians.

"It is impossible to understand the Israel Palestine conflict without understanding its context. For more information, visit Facing the Nakba"

The Jews of Israel steal land and water from indigenous Palestinians for half a century

Meanwhile MUSLIMS have been slaughtering innocents for a thousand years +
deaths.png

Jews are doing most of the killing in Palestine today.

Israelis and Palestinians Killed since 9/29/2000

• Banned
The Jews of Israel steal land and water from indigenous Palestinians for half a century

deaths.png

And? I'd exterminate the entire middle east to rid the world of the scum. Thousands of years later and they still live and behave like Neanderthals.

Times up.....

deaths.png

And? I'd exterminate the entire middle east to rid the world of the scum. Thousands of years later and they still live and behave like Neanderthals.

Times up.....
^ how Hitler's come to power

deaths.png

Times up.....
Wrong

Hitler came to power via apathy.

The same thing that fuels the left in their defense of the biggest animals on the earth.

deaths.png

No, they're not. You're just ignorant of what's really transpiring.

deaths.png

Times up.....
Wrong

Hitler came to power via apathy.

The same thing that fuels the left in their defense of the biggest animals on the earth.
Hitler is irrelevant. Before the US established the Pax Americana after WWII, the Europeans were constantly at war with each other and these wars were far deadlier and more devastating than the skirmishes between Israel and the Arabs. The US established peace among the Europeans because we had already lost 500,000 young American soldiers fighting in Europeans wars and because we wanted Europe to be a bulwark against further Soviet expansion. But for these reasons, the Europeans would still be slaughtering each other and in far greater numbers than the people in the ME.

deaths.png

Times up.....

Times up.....
original.jpg

Get back to me when Muslims invade your neighborhood and murder at least 112,000 US civilians.

This country had no enemies in the Middle East until it began backing the Zionist colonization of Palestine.

Why aren't the Jews in Brooklyn who apparently live off of US taxpayers helping their inbred relatives in the middle east? I mean if Jews in Brooklyn who have a history of doing genital related weirdness, never fought in a real war, don't care, why should a normal person?

"Direct oral suction" is known as a blow job.

Last edited:

deaths.png

Times up.....

Times up.....
original.jpg

Get back to me when Muslims invade your neighborhood and murder at least 112,000 US civilians.

This country had no enemies in the Middle East until it began backing the Zionist colonization of Palestine.

Nonsense!

We have been fighting Muslims since Jefferson days, so Israel is just part of the middle-east hatred for us...

Our support of puppet regimes to droning to paying for proxy-wars is the main cause for their hatred and Israel is just a percentage of that hate...

deaths.png

Because we gave israel their military and defense systems.
Palestinians are way under powered but continue to go after israel so that when israel attacks back, retarded bedwetters like you call israel terrorists. It's like sacrificial propaganda.
Fucking moron.

deaths.png

Times up.....

Times up.....
original.jpg

Better read up on Thomas Jefferson and then comment

deaths.png

Times up.....

Times up.....
original.jpg

Nonsense!

We have been fighting Muslims since Jefferson days, so Israel is just part of the middle-east hatred for us...

Our support of puppet regimes to droning to paying for proxy-wars is the main cause for their hatred and Israel is just a percentage of that hate...
Nonsense!

Two hundred years elapsed between the Barbary Wars and Operation Desert Storm. 1944 is probably a more useful benchmark for the US's mass-murderous meddling in the Middle East than 1803 or 1991:

United States foreign policy in the Middle East - Wikipedia

"The Anglo-American Petroleum Agreement of 1944 was based on negotiations between the United States and Britain over the control of Middle Eastern oil. Below is shown what the American President Franklin D. Roosevelt had in mind for to a British Ambassador in 1944:

"Persian oil ... is yours. We share the oil of Iraq and Kuwait. As for Saudi Arabian oil, it's ours."

deaths.png

Palestinians are way under powered but continue to go after israel so that when israel attacks back, retarded bedwetters like you call israel terrorists. It's like sacrificial propaganda.
Fucking moron.
I agree with most of what you said, but in fact, the Israeli military was originally patterned after the British military with which the Israelis came to know too well during the Mandate Period and in which many Israelis served during WWII. Large scale US military aid arrived only after Israel had defeated the Arabs states in four wars and had driven the Soviets out of the ME without any help. Today's US military aid to Israel is the result of a commitment the US made in the peace treaty between Israel and Egypt, to which the US is a signatory, too
deaths.png

Times up.....

Times up.....
original.jpg

Nonsense!

Nonsense!

Two hundred years elapsed between the Barbary Wars and Operation Desert Storm. 1944 is probably a more useful benchmark for the US's mass-murderous meddling in the Middle East than 1803 or 1991:

United States foreign policy in the Middle East - Wikipedia

"The Anglo-American Petroleum Agreement of 1944 was based on negotiations between the United States and Britain over the control of Middle Eastern oil. Below is shown what the American President Franklin D. Roosevelt had in mind for to a British Ambassador in 1944:

"Persian oil ... is yours. We share the oil of Iraq and Kuwait. As for Saudi Arabian oil, it's ours."
Without western interest in oil, the oil in Arab lands would have been worthless and without western engineering expertise, it would have been impossible for the Arabs to have gotten the oil out of the land, so it is only fair and reasonable that the nations which created all the Arab oil wealth should have some share in it.

deaths.png

Fucking moron.
Fucking moron.
Palestinians continue to resist the Zionist colonization of Palestine in spite of western support for those stealing the land and water of the indigenous population.
23231100_1675808365797172_6747166289929070572_n.jpg

Balfour at 100: Cornerstone of the Zionist Settler Colonization of Palestine – CAIA

"November 2, 2017 marked the 100th anniversary of the signing of the Balfour Declaration. With this declaration, the British government authorized the establishment of a Zionist settler colonial project in Palestine.

"Promising their imperial support of a Jewish national home on Palestinian land was rooted in an arrogant colonial attitude towards Arabs and antisemitic notions about the 'global power of the Jews.'

"The Balfour Declaration was a classic European colonial document formulated with a total disregard for the political rights and sovereignty of the Palestinians.

"As described by Palestinian American Professor and historian, Rashid Khalidi, it 'marked the beginning of a century-long colonial war in Palestine, supported by an array of outside powers which continues to this day...'"

Forum List

Back