Muslim Savagery is not Islamic

It’s impossible to take you seriously since you keep posting that no Muslim ever committed an act of violence.
Simply put, you’re a smiling idiot.
I always felt very safe no matter where I traveled in the Arab world.

It’s impossible to take you seriously since you keep posting that no Muslim ever committed an act of violence.
Simply put, you’re a smiling idiot.

You have to understand Surada, she's a "moderate" Muslim

Before the radical Muslims are engaged in killing all the Jews, a "moderate" Muslim says "Someone should do something about all those Jews."

Muslim savagery, and not Islamic savagery. Islam is a religion, a holy religion and a noble religion, recognized as such by the whole world. The whole never agrees to something as being very noble, except it is indeed, of supreme nobility.

Many things go on in the Muslim world, that are quite evil, whether with the laws and constitutions, or with the people. This is also the case anywhere else in the non-Muslim world. So Islam is not at fault. It is the nature of the human being that causes these serious issues. For "man is a creature of haste", using great holy things to one's advantage is the most historical and typical sin of man.

The countries that use iniquitous Islamic laws are an absolute minority: Saudi Arabia, Mauritania, Iran. I don't know of any other, yet there are 30, 40, 50 -who knows- Muslim countries. The countries that use real Islamic Laws are found nowhere, they are all secular countries. But even so, even if the Islamic Law, the Sharia, is not the official and unique law; these countries' constitutions and legislations are very much inspired by Islam. Hence homosexuality, and sometimes alcohol consumption, are considered crimes and offences, punishable by law (small jail times, fines, etc...). Separation of genders can be applicable in public places like courthouses. Polygamy (marrying up to 4 wives) is allowed. And on and on. But churches and synagogues are found in all of these countries, and they are protected just as any mosque. This is because freedom of religion is cultural distinction of Muslim societies, and a concept created by Islam. It is Muhammad (peace be upon him) and his Khalifs after him (his successors) who implemented Freedom of Religion. There were in the Muslim lands, churches and synagogues, and anyone could adhere to any religion he or her wished to. When the first generations of Muslims conquered Jerusalem, prayer time found the Khalif to be present in a church. Umar (may God be well pleased with him) was that Khalif. He refused to pray in the church, on the ground of the Islamic doctrines advocating the protection of all faiths.

The US constitution is itself inspired by Islam, just all these 30, 40, 50 Muslim countries. It crowns Freedom of Religion as its main pillar. That Freedom of Religion is a purely Muslim notion, not a Christian one, and even less a Jewish one.

Stoning homosexuals, killing those who leave Islam, and other vicious legislation elements are not of Islam; but of people using Islam to their own ends. Islam is not at fault, because this is the inherent nature of the human being and so it has been since the beginnings of time. So it will be until the ends of time. It does not make any difference whether it is the Muslim, the Christian, the Jew, the Buddhist, the Hindu, or the Atheist. It goes for all humans.
Can an evil tree bear good fruit?

"The weed of crime bears bitter fruit".

112493a.jpg

But ... he doesn't mention our Islamic brothers and sisters.

You have to understand Surada, she's a "moderate" Muslim

Before the radical Muslims are engaged in killing all the Jews, a "moderate" Muslim says "Someone should do something about all those Jews."
I'm not a Muslim at all. I'm Episcopalian. And I have never said that Muslims never commit any crime.

Nope. You're a hick. Muslim countries are very safe.
My husband was born in a muslim land----it was
not safe for HIS COMMUNITY. I have interacted with non-muslim survivors of East Pakistan----who climbed
over the dead bodies of their neighbors and relatives
as they fled "SAFE BANGLADESH"-----should we get
into the issues of Iraq---and the non-muslim populations of that shariah shit-hole?

You had money and are an atheist, not to mention a spoiled brat smiling idiot.
I have interacted with lots of Christians, Jews,
Hindus, Sikhs, Zoroastrians, and even various
members of sects of islam----who did not feel
safe in this or that muslim land---in fact even
sunni muslims who did not feel save in----that
OTHER MUSLIM land. Anyone interested --talk
to a SUNNI BANGLADESHI about-----west pakistanis

Forum List

Back