Muslim Marxist Macaca Obama to Bibi: Talk to the hand

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Just when you thought Obama couldn't possibly be more of a fuck up. He invites Bibi for a State visit, then when Bibi won't sign away the security of Israel, Obama walks out to dine alone.

Amazing. Simply amazing.

"For a head of government to visit the White House and not pose for photographers is rare. For a key ally to be left to his own devices while the president withdraws to have dinner in private was, until this week, unheard of."

Read more: Bam gives Bibi brushoff in icy White House visit - NYPOST.com

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I'm completely, totally, entirely, 100% embarrassed, that he is the President of our nation. What a pathetic display of non Presidential ethics.

The dude is a shit stain.

ObamaBowstoSaudiKing

Ya think Obama treated Bibi to a Presidential kiss on the hand?

I don't think he's religious, not Muslim or anything else. He is from all I can tell, anti-Israel, if not just hating Jews.

Just when you thought Obama couldn't possibly be more of a fuck up. He invites Bibi for a State visit, then when Bibi won't sign away the security of Israel, Obama walks out to dine alone.

Amazing. Simply amazing.

"For a head of government to visit the White House and not pose for photographers is rare. For a key ally to be left to his own devices while the president withdraws to have dinner in private was, until this week, unheard of."

Read more: Bam gives Bibi brushoff in icy White House visit - NYPOST.com

Totally true to form for this inexperienced POTUS. I would have hoped he would have done an exemplary job, but the 'Chicago School of Political Skullduggery' had an 'outcome based graduate'.
Far as Bibi,I guess the president isn't doing to well in his People Skills huh? Forget his foreign diplomacy, it's an empty vessel.

I'd be excited if I was naïve enough to think that this would actually lead to something. No, Obama will continue America's tradition of providing carte blanche support for Zionist aggression. Don't worry.

I'd be excited if I was naïve enough to think that this would actually lead to something. No, Obama will continue America's tradition of providing carte blanche support for Zionist aggression. Don't worry.

The only way there will be peace is when the Israelis give every Palestinian a one way plane ticket to the Arabian capital of their choice.

This way the Palestinians, who have been uneducated and trained like rabid dogs by the PLO to hate and attack, can take their anger out on the real perpetrators: their Arab brothers who have been fucking them blind for the last three generation

Last edited:
I don't think he's religious, not Muslim or anything else. He is from all I can tell, anti-Israel, if not just hating Jews.

Any person in a position of power who does not ensure that Israel puts a halt to its oppressive policies cannot be described as "anti-Israel." I'm surprised that the administration had the gall to criticize one of Israel's flagrant violations of human rights; it was probably just another one of Biden's slip-ups. You'll all be pleased to see that they'll do absolutely nothing about it. As for hating Jews in general, all of the Jews and Zionists in the upper echelons of the American government might be surprised to hear that.

I'm completely, totally, entirely, 100% embarrassed, that he is the President of our nation. What a pathetic display of non Presidential ethics.

The dude is a shit stain.

he represents the US of KKKA,, the rest of us don't claim hymn.

The only way they're will be peace is when the Israelis give every Palestinian a one way plane ticket to the Arabian capital of their choice.

This way the Palestinians, who have been uneducated and trained like rabid dogs by the PLO to hate and attack, can take their anger out on the real perpetrators: their Arab brothers who have been fucking them blind for the last three generation

There will only be peace when the occupiers are removed from power and Muslim lands return to Muslim hands. Jews may continue to live there in peace because, unlike Zionists, we aren't interested in establishing a state based on ethnic supremacism.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GtGSvyc1Sk]YouTube - Sanakhodo ????? ??????? ????[/ame]

Obama is utterly classless.

I think his background is that of paling around with terrorists.

Look who his mentor and spirtiual leader was.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=617eK2XIaLk]YouTube - Best of Jeremiah Wright's Sermons Pt. 1[/ame]

This is who Obama is, just more polished.

I truely believe that Obama believes this.

There is no muslim land, just land occupied by muslims that will be abandon by muslims in the future.

Keep those fingers crossed and see what it does for you, pal. Here's a kafir propaganda video that you may find interesting:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c11pjL5dLw]YouTube - Growth Of Islam (surprised?)[/ame]

:lol:

Forum List

Back