Muslim Man kills junior sister for marrying a Christian

jchima

Sep 22, 2014
e60dc1e9897997c6e9941ad98fb01685_M.jpg

Pakistani man, Mubeen Rajhu has admitted murdering his sister in an ā€˜honour killingā€™ because she married a Christian man. Muheeb shot Tasleem in the head at home in August after he discovered his Muslim sister had defied the family and married a Christian.

While being held by police, Muheeb said he had demanded that his sister swear on the Quran that she would never marry the man. He said: ā€˜I told her I would have no face to show at the mill, to show to my neighbors, so donā€™t do it. Donā€™t do it. But she wouldnā€™t listen. I could not let it go. It was all I could think about. I had to kill her. There was no choice. There was no yelling, no shouting. I just shot her dead.ā€™ However, Tasleemā€™s father Mohammed Naseer Rajhu puts the blame on his daughter. He said, ā€˜My family is destroyed. Everything is destroyed only because of this shameful girl. Even after death I am destroyed because of her.ā€™

Source: Muslim Man kills junior sister for marrying a Christian

Tasleemā€™s father Mohammed Naseer Rajhu puts the blame on his daughter. ..... Even after death I am destroyed because of her.ā€™
But I was under the impression that "Honour Killing" was meant to cleanse the family of the shame she caused. Gosh, I guess they didn't have to kill her after all.

Islamic apologetics to follow in five.......four.......three......two.........
Don't be an ass! The guy loved his family. He always fasted according to Rahmadan custom, he always sent his mother flowers on her birthday, and always addressed his father as "Sir". He honoured his responsibility to the American Constitution by owning a hand gun. He is a model citizen of any country. How dare you attempt to slander him!

Forum List

Back