Muslim illegals rush Poland border… Raw

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
If fences/walls don't work, then why were the migrants and Belarus soldiers trying so hard to destroy the fence on the border?

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/muslim-illegals-rush-poland-border-raw/

Belarus ARMS migrants: Troops give tear gas to desperate refugees, tear down fences and try to blind Polish soldiers with lasers in new escalation of border warfare
Footage released this morning shows how Polish troops were blinded by Belarus troops with lights and lasers Polish troops were trying to shore up the border fence between Poland and Belarus amid the migrant crisis Hours earlier, Belarusian troops destroyed parts of a 120 miles of barbed wire fence between the try countries
Western allies have accused Belarus's leader Alexander Lukashenko of sending thousands of migrants into EU Speaking on Saturday, Britain's Britain's most senior military officer warned that there is a greater risk of an accidental war breaking out between the West and Russia than at any time since the Cold War
Also on Saturday, Russian President Vladimir Putin said Russia has nothing to do with the migrant crisis

I heard about this. Poland is calling it an attack by Belarus.
As I said before, the EU will not do anything significant because they are addicted to Putin's LNG. Putin must use Belarus for something big, such as dividing the EU.

Who destroyed Iran and Afghanistan and created the refugee problem, idiot?!
I asked you how Americans benefitted from it, moron. You are apparently agreeing that they didn't.

November 24, 2021, BBC - 27 migrants drowned in the English Channel trying to reach Britain

The German Foreign Ministry called Lukashenko guilty for the suffering of migrants.
---
The German Foreign Ministry did not notice the migrants, who drowned in the English Channel, of course. Macron and Johnson were not called responsible for anything.

Don't worry, moron, those who started this, have made good money on this military adventure. be sure.
You still haven't answered the question. Your Commie friend George says we benefited. I want someone to tell me how I benefited, not some defense contractor.

You fukkin dopes. This is Putin putting his buddy in Belarus up to trying to start shit with Poland

The taliban, and we went to war with Iraq, not Iran.

But, but, but, SANCTIONS!!!!

Never mind that Iran CHOOSE to be enemies with the most powerful nation in the world, when it could have just...not done that.

Forum List

Back