Muslim files lawsuit against Dearborn Heights for making her remove headscarf

For the justice system to be able to identify someone who has broken the law is a "compelling" reason to take their fucking picture. God you're an idiot!
First the bitch refused to remove her head gear. When that didn't work she insisted on having a female officer take her photo.
Why didn't she file suit to prevent any male from seeing the mugshots in perpetuity?

I have to disagree about Coyote being an idiot. Coyote has average to somewhat above average intelligence, but is so firmly committed to the Islamist objective that she has learned every trick in their book in order to achieve it. She even defends Islamists calling for genocide of Jews, so I would say hers is more a matter of a revolting agenda than it is idiocy as she knows exactly what she is doing.

Needless to say, however, if it was a moderate to slightly conservative Christian wanting to pray before a football game instead of an Islamic Extremist making demands that our entire police procedure submit to their extremist dictates, I'm sure she, along with the rest of the fifth column here would be singing a different tune. If it were a moderate Christian instead of an extremist Muslim, the hatred would come pouting out of them like water out of a broken dam.
no one denies you the right to pray at a football game. Indeed, I think I'll pray that the Lord rain down righteous pain on all Patriot fans this weekend. And, again, what's the "extremist" shite? What's your support for that assertion.

I missed have missed your reply to the question when it was first asked, so I'll repeat it. What evidence is there that this woman is an "Islamic Extremist"?

I already replied to that.

I realize you use harassment as one of the tools you have learned to further The Islamist agenda, but moderate Muslim women who live in the west look like this:

Sara-Khan-007.jpg

and they do not use the court system to try to destroy western ways.

Fundamentalist Islamists who have no desire to assimilate look like this:

24FF8A5200000578-2924425-image-m-80_1422076809992.jpg

and they do.
I don't think you replied.

I missed have missed your reply to the question when it was first asked, so I'll repeat it. What evidence is there that this woman is an "Islamic Extremist"?

I realize you use harassment as one of the tools you have learned to further The Islamist agenda, but moderate Muslim women who live in the west look like this:

Ok...so asking a question that you previously ducked is "harrassment"? Are you feeling bullied again? Tissue?

Sara-Khan-007.jpg

So you are some kind of "authority" on how moderate Muslims dress? Really now? How about moderate Christians? Moderate Jews? Moderate Hindus?

Any woman who chooses to wear a more modest garb according to the dictates of her religion is a defacto "extremist"?

The court system is used innumerable times to preserve religious freedom and rights in our country. Since when has that been to destroy "western ways"?

Are these cases destroying "western ways"?
ACLU Defense of Religious Practice and Expression American Civil Liberties Union

and they do.

So, let's get this straight then. If a person chooses to wear religious garb, they are "extremists who refuse to assimilate"?

Sara-Khan-007.jpg

and they do.

You completely failed to address the question. All you have here is two contrasts showing a cultural range between modern and conservative within, as you yourself point out, the same religion.

The question was on what basis do you equate the conservative one with terrorism? Are conservatives by definition terrorist?.

Shall we conclude by your logic that these too are "extremists"?

1200x.jpg

Maybe she's a dead-pull hitter?

Yeah, again, I think it obvious that the issue is simply bigotry towards Muslims. Again, other communities dropped the "take off the hijab" thing because it's unjustifiable in terms of being related to any rational state interest.. The 'extremist" evidence is simply that muslims wear different stuff, even though Hassidic Jews, Shakers, Mormons, etc all do as well.

Although Pogo, I think the young lady is keeping her hands back, even though her hips are too far in front, and she could still punch a Texas leaguer into right field.

Sara-Khan-007.jpg

and they do.

What part of using the legal system for the purpose of tearing down the separation of church and state do you not understand, and is it stupidity/ignorance or dishonesty that drives you to do so?

This is a POLITICAL act. Islamism is POLITICAL.

Fucking idiots.

Sara-Khan-007.jpg

and they do.

What part of using the legal system for the purpose of tearing down the separation of church and state do you not understand, and is it stupidity/ignorance or dishonesty that drives you to do so?

Fucking idiots.
Ah, so wearing the garb prescribed by one's religious beliefs is a political act? Is that your final answer?

I had no idea there were so many religious extremists running around refusing to "assimilate" (this is making America sound like the Borg...)

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

catholic-women-with-veils.jpg

jewish_observances_and_rituals.jpg

bilde

Are these "extreme
Yeah, again, I think it obvious that the issue is simply bigotry towards Muslims. Again, other communities dropped the "take off the hijab" thing because it's unjustifiable in terms of being related to any rational state interest.. The 'extremist" evidence is simply that muslims wear different stuff, even though Hassidic Jews, Shakers, Mormons, etc all do as well.

Although Pogo, I think the young lady is keeping her hands back, even though her hips are too far in front, and she could still punch a Texas leaguer into right field.

I agree. I didn't want to undermine my own point, but the reality is although she shows good form stepping into the ball I think she swung late, assuming the ball's on the way out. And I assume it's on the way out because if it's on the way in she has a terrible eye.

Which just goes to prove she's a terrorist.

Look -- they're all wearing green too. Jeremiah says that's the mark of Satan! :ack-1:

Last edited:

Sara-Khan-007.jpg

and they do.

Fucking idiots.

What part of rational logic do you not understand?
A lot

Are these "extreme

I agree. I didn't want to undermine my own point, but the reality is although she shows good form stepping into the ball I think she swung late, assuming the ball's on the way out. And I assume it's on the way out because if it's on the way in she has a terrible eye.

Look -- they're all wearing green too. Jeremiah says that's the mark of Satan! :ack-1:
It's a horrible swing, but honestly how many Amish girls make even single A?

Sara-Khan-007.jpg

and they do.

Fucking idiots.

How is it "tearing down the seperation of church and state"?

Are these "extreme

It's a horrible swing, but honestly how many Amish girls make even single A?

Actually I don't think it's that bad. I still like how she steps in. She's late, but that's just timing. The hips? Think Japanese style. It could work.

Get that timing down with some practice, and she'll be planting bombs on the Mennonites by Spring Training. :thup:

"Because, you know, Muslims have every intention of assimilating into America, it's laws culture and traditions."

This is unsurprisingly ignorant and ridiculous.

To 'assimilate' does not mean one must abandon all aspects of one's traditions, religion, or culture.

Indeed, Islam is just as American as any other religion, Muslims are just as American as any other citizen, and the hajab is just as much a part of American culture as any other garment.

This nonsense about 'assimilation' is yet another facade contrived to conceal an unwarranted fear and hatred of Islam and Muslims.

“The lawsuit was filed against the city of Dearborn Heights, its police department and police chief, saying that Kazan’s constitutional rights to free expression of religion were violated. It claims the First, Fourth and 14th amendments were violated.”

Very much so.

All well and good C_Clayton_Jones
but when Democrats and liberals are challenged on their
use of govt to pass ACA mandates as Shariah Law against free choice of health care,
then suddenly separate of church and state goes out the window.

Health Care as a right through govt
becomes the law of the land, says Obama, even before the Constitution.
And any other beliefs about the Constitution and limits on govt don't count.

When the Democrats have a political belief they want to impose by law
only they have the right to do this, but everyone else has to separate church from state.
Secularized political beliefs don't count, and are allowed to be established as a national religion disguised as
civil tax laws and mandates.

I suspect his rationale is related to his definition of Islamism.

Islamism is political Islam.

Using the court system to undermine established procedures in order to placate the dictates of Islam is a political act.

Just because you do not understand what Islamism is, that doesn't mean others are similarly ignorant

Forum List

Back