Muslim Demographics : absolutely shocking statistics

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Unfortunately most of western politicians are too politically correct, too corrupt and too dumb to understand that probably in 40 or 50 years most of Christians countries will became Caliphates with the Sharia law. The native peoples can not compare with muslims who have 4 or 9 children pro a woman, extremely successful enjoy generosity of western social states and misuse our Democracy for conquest of our countries per demographical jihad.We need new Politicians, who are not dumb, not corrupt, Christians and Conservatives. Otherwise our Civilization will be destroyed and donkeys will limp on our highways.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMaLfStmlec&feature=related]Muslim Demographics : absolutely shocking statistics - YouTube[/ame]

Our future:

We will be killed.

Quotes from the Qur'an

Wake up!

theotherislamicbomb-223x300.jpg

The only logical conclusion one can draw from those demographics is that we need to bomb all predominantly Muslim nations back into the stone age, right?

Getting rid of a billion or so Muslims on this planet will help keep Christianity alive and predominant for another couple hundred years. There seems to be no other logical strategy other than killing a few hundred million of these Muslims off. Muslims seem to be just as stubborn about giving up their faith as Christians would be, if asked to do so. So there is no way to convert these people from one religion to another religion.

Also, one must take note of the fact that several of the predominantly Muslim nations are in the Middle East, where petroleum abounds. If Christians don't take control of those nations, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, etc., then we in the Western world are doomed.

(And if anyone thinks this is the true and right Christian strategy, let them come forward now and announce their support of this idea!)

The only logical conclusion one can draw from those demographics is that we need to bomb all predominantly Muslim nations back into the stone age, right?

Getting rid of a billion or so Muslims on this planet will help keep Christianity alive and predominant for another couple hundred years. There seems to be no other logical strategy other than killing a few hundred million of these Muslims off. Muslims seem to be just as stubborn about giving up their faith as Christians would be, if asked to do so. So there is no way to convert these people from one religion to another religion.

Also, one must take note of the fact that several of the predominantly Muslim nations are in the Middle East, where petroleum abounds. If Christians don't take control of those nations, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, etc., then we in the Western world are doomed.

(And if anyone thinks this is the true and right Christian strategy, let them come forward now and announce their support of this idea!)

Why ? when it gets too hot in the kitchen you just simply disappear.

No we don't have to bomb them. We have plenty of oil here in this nation if we would just just elect smart politicians that will use our natural energy resources the problem would go away not to mention all the jobs that would be created..

Christian nations should just simply deport muslims back to their homeland period. If they wish to keep blowing themselves up we wouldn't have to fire a shot. But why would we allow their numbers to continue to grow and take over ? do you believe we all would be better off if they had control ? I wonder what gay rights would mean if they took over ?

Quit being such a fool.

Children dont always do their parents bidding do they?

Maybe you should watch some of the many videos the radicals are doing with their children, and then ask yourself that question. If the religion will not police their religion then keep it where it only harms other muslims. Sorry no political correctness here.

Between creeping sharia and high Muslim birthrates the West is doomed. :eek:

You couldn't be more right.

Take a look at Europe, do you think they wish they were so politically correct now ?
What can we do to stop this Muslim hoard from taking over??? :eek:

I already answered the question.

There is gonna come a day where all Governments will turn on all religion it's prophecide in the book of revelations, That day is approaching. But in the meantime the world has to deal with the radicals within Islam since the people of Islam will not act.

It's no different then the action taken agains't japanese citizens during world war 2. Until we know who the the radicals are we must treat the whole religion as radical.

What about the American born Muslims who are United Sates citizens?

Where would we deport them to?

Good question,we go agains't the constitution and outlaw the religion OR LOCK THEM UP LIKE WE DID THE JAPANESE.

They are our enemies period. They read from the same book the radicals do,should we assume because they are Americans they don't believe as the radicals do ?

I would not have this view if muslims began bringing all radicals to justice. Then i would know they are sincere in wanting to live a peaceful life and they're no threat to our society.

Good question,we go agains't the constitution.........
So you say that you are an American but you want to disregard the US Constitution .

Doesn't this make you worse then the radical Islamists?

And a traitor to America and its values? :doubt:

Last edited:

I would not have this view if muslims began bringing all radicals to justice. Then i would know they are sincere in wanting to live a peaceful life and they're no threat to our society.

The idiocy of your posts is the only rational argument I see against evolution.

So you say that you are an American but you want to disregard the US Constitution .

Nope, when the constitution was written it was a different time and they who wrote it did not see the new arrising threat.

The idiocy of your posts is the only rational argument I see against evolution.

Imagine that, an atheist siding with the rights for muslims. :lol:

Nope, when the constitution was written it was a different time and they who wrote it did not see the new arrising threat.

So the United States Constitution which has served our nations needs and legal framework for over 200 years is now suddenly out of date?? :doubt:

New Topics

Forum List

Back