Muslim cleric: If Muslims “rise to power through democracy, they will not allow an infidel...

Hopefully the number of voices within the religion calling for a Reformation will continue to increase.

Quickly.

what religion calling for reformation?

MAc thinks all those Mullahs practicing taqiyya are sincere or something when they babble about 'co-existence' n stuff; they just forget to mention they mean they might leave infidels alone part of the time if they give large enough bribes to Muslims.

Mosques are popping up all over Nassau County and they are getting permits to be higher than the Churches next door.
You know they’re spitting in your Christian faces.

nothing new-----its been going on for 1400 years----here and there "corrections"
happen
I’ve never seen so many at one time.

And some 75% of them are Saudi financed, i.e. Wahhabist lunatics.
Mosques are popping up all over Nassau County and they are getting permits to be higher than the Churches next door.

nothing new-----its been going on for 1400 years----here and there "corrections"
happen

for those who do not know----"Saudi financed" does not mean financed by the
Saudi government. Huge numbers of SAUDIS ----are, by virtue of family connection-----a SHARE in the vast oil wealth of that country OR are simply very rich thru entrepreneurial involvement. A significant number of those entertain
their "spiritual side" by advancing ISLAAAAM ----by any means. Osama was one such a person. Others finance HOLY THINGS----like programs to foist islam on the world (whether the world wants it or not) The situation is not as simple as some idiots would like to believe-----simple would be "BLAME THE SAUDI
GOVERNMENT"

What he says is all very true. However, I fail to see the tie in to our representatives other than they are Muslim.

feel free to ask questions. I know people who did live under Islamic law from countries that teach their kids-----that muslims NEVER ENGAGE IN COERCION
and even have constitutions claiming RIGHTS FOR ALL Somalia is a shariah
shit hole. The entire Jewish population that was once there PRE-islam---is gone --
there are a few Christian missionary types that HANG IN for the sake of heaven
I have lived in Muslim countries as well. However, Muslims nations, Muslim theocracies and a few representatives in the US Congress are far comparisons.
It seems very funny to me that we can suddenly become alarmist about a few Muslims is legislative office while literally the entire legislature kow tows to Israel like their shit cures cancer and..."Meh...they're our GREATEST ally...ya hear that?" "Yes...they...are...our...greatest...ally"

Actually now that you mention it, Jews DO tend to cure cancer.

Muslims, not so much...
Well...I would certainly hope so being our greatest ally...man...I bet there isn't much our greatest ally and chosen people of the lord can't do...wow...
Just to be clear, and not to mislead like YOU are doing, when Israel is referred to our greatest alley, also is added to that statement, "IN THE MIDDLE EAST." I've never heard Israel being referred to as "our greatest alley," without also adding "IN THE MIDDLE EAST." So once again a leftist omits pertinent information in an attempt to spin in it into something it's NOT. Most people call that LYING.

Jihad Watch ^ | 7/20/19

Moderate Muslim spokesmen in the West should kindly explain how Sheikh Ahmad Badran is getting Islam all wrong. But they wont.

“Friday Sermon in Jatt, Israel by Sheikh Ahmad Badran: Once Muslims Come to Power, They Will Never Allow Infidels to Rule over Muslims,” MEMRI, June 28, 2019:

Sheikh Ahmad Badran said in a June 28, 2019 Friday sermon in Jatt, Israel that was uploaded to the Internet that the infidels should know that when the Muslims rule over them according to Islam, there will not be a single law that is not Islamic. He said that Muslims will never allow non-Muslims to rule over Muslims because Allah said infidels will never have sway over Muslims. Referring to Muslims who say that they are exploiting democracy in order to come to power, Badran advised infidels to not be fooled and explained that once these Muslims come to power, they, too, will never allow infidels to rule over Muslims. He also explained that when the Muslim Brotherhood “flirts” with infidels by saying they support alternation of power, they are just putting on an act in order to rise to power. He added that Muslims do not accept under any circumstances a pluralistic system that combines Islam and heresy.

Sheikh Ahmad Badran: “We should say to the infidels that when we rule according to Islam, there will not be a single law that will not be Islamic. That’s not all. We will never allow a non-Muslim to rule over Muslims. We should be clear about it. Some of our brothers say: ‘We exploit democracy in order to come to power.’ I am saying to the infidels: Don’t let yourselves be fooled. Our Muslim brothers – although we think they have chosen a wrong path… If they rise to power through democracy, and manage to consolidate their power, they will not allow an infidel to rule over them ever again. You can be sure about it. I am referring to Erdogan or Mohamed Morsi, may Allah have mercy on his soul. It’s all the same. Anywhere that Muslims come to power, by any method, they will not allow an infidel to rule over Muslims ever again. We do not accept a pluralistic system that combines Islam and heresy. There is only Islam.

[…]

“Infidels cannot rule over Muslims, because Allah says: ‘Allah will never grant the infidels sway over Muslims.’ If our Islamist brothers [from the Muslim Brotherhood] flirt with you, and tell you that they support alternation of power – they are just pretending to be miserable in order to rise to power. If they rise to power, they will not allow an infidel to rule over Muslims. There are no two ways about it.”

------------

215f78944989563e.jpeg

Islam and democracy don't mix. Send Omar and her ilk back!

22721e98a364025e.jpeg

*slam is a political system whose goal is the establishment of a religion.
*slam is a religion whose goal is the establishment of a political system.

Yes, they want to take over the world, and they’re telling us very clearly. Their own words

Of course they would subjugate all infidels or kill them off.

That’s why all Islamic countries have little to no Jews or Christians.

Hopefully the number of voices within the religion calling for a Reformation will continue to increase.

Quickly.

MAc thinks all those Mullahs practicing taqiyya are sincere or something when they babble about 'co-existence' n stuff; they just forget to mention they mean they might leave infidels alone part of the time if they give large enough bribes to Muslims.
I do?

You folks just love making stuff up as you go, dontcha?

happen

happen

for those who do not know----"Saudi financed" does not mean financed by the
Saudi government. Huge numbers of SAUDIS ----are, by virtue of family connection-----a SHARE in the vast oil wealth of that country OR are simply very rich thru entrepreneurial involvement. A significant number of those entertain
their "spiritual side" by advancing ISLAAAAM ----by any means. Osama was one such a person. Others finance HOLY THINGS----like programs to foist islam on the world (whether the world wants it or not) The situation is not as simple as some idiots would like to believe-----simple would be "BLAME THE SAUDI
GOVERNMENT"

Since it's a feudal country, that is a distinction without a difference. It's like claiming what the Mad Midget in North Korea says isn't what the North Korean Government is saying.

Quickly.

I do?

You folks just love making stuff up as you go, dontcha?

Yes, you do.

Well...I would certainly hope so being our greatest ally...man...I bet there isn't much our greatest ally and chosen people of the lord can't do...wow...

Feel free to point to the top 10 Muslim heart surgeons and cancer researchers....

Oh wait, the Beasts don't do good things, not in their nature....

download (1).jpeg

Follow the leader Boomer Cuck...kiss that Jew ass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back